Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Once I gave too much yeasty bread to a duck and it got sick. I felt terrible about it.

Only post ITT if you have personally sicked a duck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i did a kickflip after grinding a rail and a duck quacked at me which i think counts

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the duck was like "ssiiiiick"

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
whenever im feeling sad i go look at ducks and then i get angry because ducks dont even do anything. they just swim aroumd and quack. theyre so loving stupid. whats the loving point of being a loving duck

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I was going to make this thread about Duck Phillips from Mad Men

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
I told the duck, "gently caress that bitch up" and he quacked.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

me when I post in GBS

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knIroVvPZU4

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

I socked a cuck once does that count?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ponis man
Sep 4, 2016

by Smythe

i remember watchin this with tim in his basement often (usually after eric as asleep or had gone home) and then one day someone blasted me with a strobe light and i puked chilli and hotdogs all over myself after chugging a water bottle of vodka and then i went home and almost fell asleep in -30 degree weather getting inside

that is my life story

• Locked thread