Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
haha you know i did recently see a truck that had its whole back cab window row covered in camo wrap. it seemed to haul rear end but they couldn't use their rear view mirror for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Dave_Indeed posted:

If they sold trucks at Cabela's they would cost 150% more than retail.

yeah that's the name of the game though. add a few factory customizations and a brand edition and value it at at least 150% more. someone will come in to buy that poo poo plus a couple of generators.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

It may have been perforated. I used to work with a guy that had a decal that covered the entire back window on his Durango that looked like one of those 9/11 collages people used to post here. It had the twin towers, a fighter jet, an eagle and a flag. It looked opaque, but surprisingly you could see through it.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
yeah that seems likely. i was probably too far away to see the perforations.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
Cabelas is a good store, with a large selection of cargo pants for me to peruse

• Locked thread