Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pizdec
Dec 10, 2012
Holy crap that MJ rant was the highlight of this LP series so far. :golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Pizdec posted:

Holy crap that MJ rant was the highlight of this LP series so far. :golfclap:

I'm thankful you enjoyed it. I tried very hard not to cry.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

It's like crooked copper, but instead a helicopter

Pizdec
Dec 10, 2012
Ah, the Punch Fury. It looks really cool and I really tried to make it work when I've played the game myself. Yeah, it's pretty useless.

I've never noticed it before, but the lighting engine is really schizophrenic. Sometimes it looks fine, sometimes it decides it won't bother with shadows anymore and the graphics quality suffers as a result. Did you switch versions at some point or does it just do that?

I liked the little hesitation at "You can't just throw them off the ledge because the street is too close and they won't actually... uh... be defeated." I'm sure you didn't actually mean to say "They won't actually die.". Because Spidey wouldn't do that. He only, uh, incapacitates the bad guys through completely non-lethal twenty-storey drops.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Pizdec posted:

I've never noticed it before, but the lighting engine is really schizophrenic. Sometimes it looks fine, sometimes it decides it won't bother with shadows anymore and the graphics quality suffers as a result. Did you switch versions at some point or does it just do that?

I've been playing the PS3 version throughout, on the same disc. The game sometimes just decides it would rather not render shadows, for whatever reason.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

"People think all I do is stop trains."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Going to be on hiatus for the holidays, but I hope everyone has a great Spidey-filled Thanksgiving. You should also probably give everyone you know Spider-Man game gifts on Christmas.

• Locked thread