Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cheesycharlies
Sep 5, 2016

by Smythe
so i have vo0 on my steam friends list and hes kickin it playing civilisation

i got lowtax playing some game about killing masses of aliens (bet his wife enjoys that)

gaiia and hal9 ready to go whenever

got a fan made effigy twitter from some broke brains depression slut https://twitter.com/pr0spector88 that i now markov bot on a series of accounts https://twitter.com/stealin_ur_cool

but no redux???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//...................................................................................................

come on john gently caress these lemmings lets game

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

mentally ill narcissist appears!!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
dare?

cheesycharlies
Sep 5, 2016

by Smythe

satanic splash-back posted:

mentally ill narcissist appears!!

gently caress i wish he would

THE GREAT DECEIVER WHERE U AT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I played the game civilization. I liked it. None of the rest of your post makes sense.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Oh poo poo, it's Dare. Duh.

cheesycharlies
Sep 5, 2016

by Smythe
i graduated from university with a cookie cutter degree in theology and mba in administration and now im ready to take over the internet CANT TELL ME NOTHIN

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Civ is a fun game for some reason. I'm not sure why.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

Civ is a fun game for some reason. I'm not sure why.

It's fun to dominate the entire planet, what's complicated?

cheesycharlies
Sep 5, 2016

by Smythe
nuclear Gandhi is the best aspect of civiliation imo

almost as good as destroying a neo nazi gang in toronto just by being better than them at tribes

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

cheesycharlies posted:

nuclear Gandhi is the best aspect of civiliation imo

almost as good as destroying a neo nazi gang in toronto just by being better than them at tribes

In case anyone had any doubt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
Man I wish I had famous Steam friends.

I'd print out my friends list and show it to impress girls at bars (my mom in our kitchen).

• Locked thread