Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Tramadol Junkie posted:

Hotwheels? Is that meant to be an insult?

Oh dont start crying you fuckin baby there was never anything medically wrong with your body

It was just another among billions of beings whod rather be dead than hang out with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

whoflungpoop posted:

Oh dont start crying you fuckin baby there was never anything medically wrong with your body

It was just another among billions of beings whod rather be dead than hang out with you

I am disabled you retard.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Tramadol Junkie posted:

No poo poo.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Tramadol Junkie posted:

yes yes we can all see your rap sheet

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

FuhrerHat posted:

i wonder if anybody told him the new littoral ships are p much exclusively for sailing around his islands

Not exactly "exclusively", since it's a Navy support craft to support Marine operations as well there's talk of the Navy using them for anti-piracy off the coast of Africa and augmenting Coast Guard patrols of the Caribbean.

It's just that the entirety of the Philippines is within that littoral range that they'd be highly effective in.

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

whoflungpoop posted:

yes yes we can all see your rap sheet

Physically disabled. I am of sound mind and character.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
let's show moridin how REAL posting is done by starting a slapfight with a disabled person :cheerdoge:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tramadol Junkie posted:

12 bans in a year says otherwise. Do you do drugs? Maybe go to the Philippines. Lol

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

let's show moridin how REAL posting is done by starting a slapfight with a disabled person :cheerdoge:

hang on hang on, how does the dog drink from that mug

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

ill be with you shortly

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Darth123123 posted:

12 bans in a year says otherwise. Do you do drugs? Maybe go to the Philippines. Lol

Yes my prescribed drugs.. Tramadol, codeine, amitriptyline, gabapentin, ciclosporin, naproxen, lansoprazole....

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Tramadol Junkie posted:

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

FuhrerHat posted:

hang on hang on, how does the dog drink from that mug
You never seen a dog lick beer out of a pint glass?

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Okay you know how when the Punisher gets beaten up real bad and he gets a powerup from hearing the ghosts of his dead family calling to him? And then the mobsters are like, yeah we shot that guy fifteen times and dropped him down the elevator shaft, there's no way anybody could have survived that! Frank's just climbing the elevator cable with a grim determined look on his face and hearing ghosts which allow him to ignore ten broken bones and a sucking chest wound until every last mobster is dead.

What do you suppose Duterte gets for his powerup? You think he hears a priest telling him to bend over or what?

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

GRANNYS PEACH TEA posted:

Okay you know how when the Punisher gets beaten up real bad and he gets a powerup from hearing the ghosts of his dead family calling to him? And then the mobsters are like, yeah we shot that guy fifteen times and dropped him down the elevator shaft, there's no way anybody could have survived that! Frank's just climbing the elevator cable with a grim determined look on his face and hearing ghosts which allow him to ignore ten broken bones and a sucking chest wound until every last mobster is dead.

What do you suppose Duterte gets for his powerup? You think he hears a priest telling him to bend over or what?

He sees the ghost of the krusty meme

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Young Freud posted:

Not exactly "exclusively", since it's a Navy support craft to support Marine operations as well there's talk of the Navy using them for anti-piracy off the coast of Africa and augmenting Coast Guard patrols of the Caribbean.

It's just that the entirety of the Philippines is within that littoral range that they'd be highly effective in.

I'm gonna be real disappointed if I learn the sailors and marines on those ships aren't constantly making jokes about "litorral stimulation."

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Otisburg posted:

I'm gonna be real disappointed if I learn the sailors and marines on those ships aren't constantly making jokes about "litorral stimulation."

Pretty good. 9.9 from the Russian judges.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

Last Buffalo posted:

[AsrTwer/3433}{ he zero. =Storyzrdesdwes

lol

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

filipinos are some wonderfully friendly ppl with hearts of gold and are even nice to haoles but they are craaaazy *head turns into laughing clown balloon, drifts up away over the sea where ten thousand islands spell out BALIW*

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

folandi posted:

I work with alot of Filipino guys and they're all hilariously pro-Duterte. They talk about him like he's some kind of messiah, its almost the same kind of reverence you hear from American pro-Trump supporters

I bet there were a bunch of communists who thought that Fidel Castro was really good despite him killing a bunch of people for the crime of owning property.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
has duterte eaten anyone yet

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

EX250 Type R posted:

when the flips bitch about their political masters, where do they threaten to move to

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

just wanted to apologize to any filipinos i may have offended, I was not aware 'flip' was racist and only have known it to be a term of endearment used among filipino friends

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
i'm filipino and i didn't even know that was a thing; there are only two places i've ever heard it; one is in a single irc channel and the other is in that post you made just now

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

EX250 Type R posted:

just wanted to apologize to any filipinos i may have offended, I was not aware 'flip' was racist and only have known it to be a term of endearment used among filipino friends

It's cool bro. I once got probed for a non-existent slur as well. Honkies, right?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

EX250 Type R posted:

This is the first I have ever heard of "Flip" or "Pinoy" ever being considered vicious slurs ever and I say that as someone who lived among them and used it with impunity.

Nice catch, persons. (I hope this isn't a bad word) (it is somewhere, isn't it?)

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Flip apparently stands for "loving Little Island People" but as someone with several Filipino friends, I have never heard flip being used negatively.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I'm a Persian Gulf radio operator on the graveyard shift. I will be now yelling slurs for the next three hours.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

a bone to pick posted:

Flip apparently stands for "loving Little Island People" but as someone with several Filipino friends, I have never heard flip being used negatively.

That's probably a backronym. Going from Filp to Flip seems easy enough without it meaning anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Don't loving mansplain to me.

• Locked thread