Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Olympic Poker?
Hell yeah
No
I don't like Poker, make it Bridge instead
View Results

• Locked thread
dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
replace the 2020 games with a mandatory world war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
but ve are neutral

TOO BAD EAT NUKES SWITZERLAND

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Sonofsilversign posted:

as long as they ban people wearing hats and sunglasses at the table cause that is bitchmade cheating and also kinda rude when you think about it

German tryhards wear scarves so you can't see their pulse go up in their next :rolleyes:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
how come the US is so much better than everyone else at basketball?

is it really just because we have an impoverished underclass of black people whose only hope is to be good at sports or what? I mean the final score in the gold medal game was just embarrassing lmao

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

Sheep-Goats posted:

Lol America sends Helmuth

Ivey, Galfond or Dwan

What the hell happened to Tom Dwan he must have gone broke

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm all in! hit me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
because the us has a very large and diverse population which plays basketball. it doesn't hurt that many of the less racially diverse countries tend to be loving puny, either.

• Locked thread