Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemele
Nov 19, 2002
I AM A LIAR
poasting from the swamp to determine grenade status

edit: page 2

:banjo: holy gently caress there's a lot of "smileys" now

Lemele fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Sep 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

You can purchase an avatar, platinum account upgrade (the grenade icon denotes this: sending PMs, attaching images to posts, reporting posts) and archive access for a nominal fee here on these, the Something Awful forums. Of which you've been a member for almost ten years. I'm not sure I understand this thread, how do you not know this? Preposterous :eyepop:

I also did not know this. Knowing things is hard!

Passive Aggreeable
May 23, 2009

"Either way, it's going to hurt like crazy."
test

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i tweeted at lowtax and asked for plat really nicely and he gave it to me for free! give it a shot he just might do it :) make sure to include your forums name in your tweet!

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Concerned Citizen posted:

i tweeted at lowtax and asked for plat really nicely and he gave it to me for free! give it a shot he just might do it :) make sure to include your forums name in your tweet!

this is also works for becoming a mod btw

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Anyone who gives Lowtax money for features that can be replaced with Google and IM is a sucker

Buddha.
Sep 24, 2007

"Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little."
College Slice
I have a grenade because gently caress you

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Beef Turret posted:

Anyone who gives Lowtax money for features that can be replaced with Google and IM is a sucker

look at this guy, leeching off the metaphorical teat provided by us, the SA taxpaying goonfucks

Redonionking
Mar 13, 2001

I AM A BRILLIANT HAMOLOGIST
Grimey Drawer
Its an illuminati code that means you have past level 37, so you can now pass live snakes from your rear end in a top hat

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

TTerrible posted:

Some people have pills instead. I have no idea where that came from.

Wacky contests. There are many variations of it. Remember the donation thread?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

The Wizard of Poz posted:

look at this guy, leeching off the metaphorical teat provided by us, the SA taxpaying goonfucks

sweet av, fam

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

hth posted:

sweet av, fam

Just quoting for the word filter. Sorry.

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
OP you must have thrown your grenade by accident at some point (misclick?)

Stinky_Pete posted:

You can "throw" it at any other user to harm their conputer. It's next to our name as a warning to not pass us off

gently caress

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
thx you to my forums pals who sent me tits n' dicks into my box

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Grenade check

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
F yeah

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

Gatekeeper posted:

thx you to my forums pals who sent me tits n' dicks into my box

Sialia
Feb 12, 2016

I am different and special so I don't I have one. Being unique and part of minority groups makes me feel special and important and as though people have to listen to my opinion.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Tribes Prestige emblem

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Demon Lord posted:

Grenade check...

Edit: yup

Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum
I want a cool image that isn't the grenade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I have plat but I don't have a grenade. :(

oh wait yeah I do lol

• Locked thread