Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Mange Mite posted:

If it's poo poo then shouldnt it be doctor who sharted

Would you like a job?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Tom baker couldn't bend his knees because of all the dicks growin off his legs

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
that's why he ran all funny

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Gatekeeper posted:

Tom baker couldn't bend his knees because of all the dicks growin off his legs

How was he supposed to talk to K9 then :rolleyes:

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
You have him confused with George Washington, I think.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Mange Mite posted:

If it's poo poo then shouldnt it be doctor who sharted

Dr Poo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiCcp4Jk-34

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Hector Beerlioz posted:

How was he supposed to talk to K9 then :rolleyes:

with his rear end in a top hat

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

timelords have two assholes

One for making GBS threads, one for abstract concepts of depravity made tangible and excreted in the form of lil sugar babies

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
I'm not sure. Sorry. But we can rule out Christopher Eccleston because he's done nude scenes and it was all pretty average.

It's got to be Tom Baker though. Like it's so long he wraps it round and round like his scarf.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

which doctor do you think hosed the least kids am I right, British TV people absolutely love loving kids

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Celluloid Sam posted:

which doctor do you think hosed the least kids am I right, British TV people absolutely love loving kids

Patrick Troughton would never do that

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Celluloid Sam posted:

tom baker would find kids he'd wanna gently caress but he'd use his spacetimeship to go to the future and gently caress them as adults

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

then he'd go back and look at them as kids and smile and nod knowingly to himself

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

BrigadierSensible posted:

Tom Baker.

No loving question.

With a face like that, he had to have a big dick to get acting jobs.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Every single one of them was smooth like a Ken doll, because they're fuckin aliens.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
David Tennant. The uncensored picture is out there if you're brave enough to search.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Say Nothing posted:

David Tennant. The uncensored picture is out there if you're brave enough to search.

Thats the type of pasty Brit body that only a trencher of baked beans and blood pudding can give you guvnah.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
the super old first doctor, all hangin down between his knees and poo poo

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Yeah this checks out. I'm glad we're all in agreement that Christopher Eccleston definitely has the smallest penis. I dunno what it is but something about him just screams "very small penis."

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Kramer from Friends

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I thought this show was asexual but they'd give you a vaguely attractive companion with bad teeth.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Tennant's a lil lizard man so he has cloaca?? afaik???

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
Peter Cushing. :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Rascar Capac posted:

Peter Cushing. :smuggo:

Rowan Atkinson. :colbert:

• Locked thread