Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

From the guy who brought you Emo Assault Squadron:

DEATH HEARSE ON SATAN'S TITTY HIGHWAY - EPISODE 1

The film quality is poo poo. There's random dubbing. The humor in it is loving juvenile and terrible. The special effects suck. You do get to see fake blood on goth titties though. Enjoy wasting 12 minutes of your time watching this trash before youtube takes it down. yw

:nws: more or less

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICy8Bf05Q-A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
holy poo poo

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I miss White Zombie

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

that was certainly something op

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I wanna give this some credit for the effort that went into it but dang the pacing was fuckin slow and also there actually were no titties anywhere that I noticed

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I liked the cat in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Flesh Forge posted:

I wanna give this some credit for the effort that went into it but dang the pacing was fuckin slow and also there actually were no titties anywhere that I noticed

there are some towards the end, not the ones I wanted to see either

donkey salami posted:

I liked the cat in it

it was fat as hell and cute

• Locked thread