Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Some dude uploaded a ton of old Jerry Springer and Steve Wilkos episodes. Sadly looks like some were deleted, but we still have these. It's a mixture of :munch: :stare: and :barf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVLdoIIQrI4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQY9dXDVulU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

OP posting a lot of weird videos of his parents ITT.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Bert Roberge posted:

OP posting a lot of weird videos of his parents ITT.

I was born in :ussr: in USSR people only get wasted and pass out. No sober or drunk animal-loving.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Also I love the 90s theme song, it brings me back to my childhood

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Thin Privilege posted:

Some dude uploaded a ton of old Jerry Springer and Steve Wilkos episodes. Sadly looks like some were deleted, but we still have these. It's a mixture of :munch: :stare: and :barf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVLdoIIQrI4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQY9dXDVulU

My brother and I used to watch Jerry Springer when it aired locally around midnight. One time one of his ex-girlfriends was a guest with her new boyfriend or something like that. I don't remember the details so much as seeing someone I had actually met appearing on the Jerry Springer show.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

CaptainSarcastic posted:

My brother and I used to watch Jerry Springer when it aired locally around midnight. One time one of his ex-girlfriends was a guest with her new boyfriend or something like that. I don't remember the details so much as seeing someone I had actually met appearing on the Jerry Springer show.

I saw someone I knew in high school on another trash TV show. It was weird.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i like the parts where girls show their boobies

i don't like the parts where girls show their sad boobies

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Does Jerry Springer play "guess which chick has a dick" or is that just Maury I'm thinking of

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
I used to skip spanish class in college to watch the jerry springer show. all in all, the education trade off was somewhat of a wash, like all things seem to be

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce
I found out not too long ago that the reason my friend gets super mad about bestiality jokes is that the "I married my horse" dude is actually her dad. That was an awkward conversation to get through. From her account, the dude is even more lovely and hosed up than they showed us in the program.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
he must be giving her some A+ farmhouse style dicking in the barn, that horse is slobberin' all over him

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe
My sister used to work at a bar and at least once a week this skeezy dude would come in and hit on her. One time she had Springer on while she was doing the dishes, looked up and kept asking me what the name of the guy they were talking to was. It eventually came up (Wade something I think), and sure enough it was him. The episode was about hookers telling their long time John's that they were actually men, and he wasn't the hooker. The hooker herself was pretty drat unfortunate looking by any standard.

Next time she saw him come into the bar before he made it all the way through the door she screamed, "How the gently caress did you not know that was a dude?". Fella turned around without a word and never came back

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

girth brooks part 2 posted:

My sister used to work at a bar and at least once a week this skeezy dude would come in and hit on her. One time she had Springer on while she was doing the dishes, looked up and kept asking me what the name of the guy they were talking to was. It eventually came up (Wade something I think), and sure enough it was him. The episode was about hookers telling their long time John's that they were actually men, and he wasn't the hooker. The hooker herself was pretty drat unfortunate looking by any standard.

Next time she saw him come into the bar before he made it all the way through the door she screamed, "How the gently caress did you not know that was a dude?". Fella turned around without a word and never came back

it's a good question tbh

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

girth brooks part 2 posted:

Oh, he knew.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
when i was once unemployed and broke the block of Springer and Wilkos was always there for me day after day

Springer is also cool as gently caress and once paid a whore with a personal check that bounced and was totally upfront and fairly nonchalant about it all while running for governor of Ohio

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Sep 10, 2016

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Jerry Springer's show always struck me as more socially-responsible than the other talk shows. Rather than bringing on creeps and weirdos to normalize bad behavior they were brought on to be ridiculed and laughed at, as they should be.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Mariana Horchata posted:

when i was once unemployed and broke the block of Springer and Wilkos was always there for me day after day

Springer is also cool as gently caress and once paid a whore with a personal check that bounced and was totally upfront and fairly nonchalant about it all while running for governor of Ohio

He was mayor of Cincinnati

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Jerry Springer's show always struck me as more socially-responsible than the other talk shows. Rather than bringing on creeps and weirdos to normalize bad behavior they were brought on to be ridiculed and laughed at, as they should be.

The first fight on his show he said, "we don't have to resolve this with violence!!!"

But it worked. For the past 25 years.

Wilkos is the one who cares. I remember the days when he would host Springer and have some emotional episodes :rip:

The audience comments are always the best part of Springer. Unfortunately they censor them now and only have like 2-3 per episode. Miss the 90s when people with awful hair cuts and ill-fitting clothing would yell at the 400lb self-pronounced mtf in skimpy lingerie (it's a fact I'm not ratting on any guests. The 90s were weird).

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
First fight ever (can't embed this website sorry)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3yirav

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

there was a guy i knew from around here who was on maury or springer or something who married some old woman when he was just a wee teen because she would buy him pokemon cards. this is real and not fake, and ive looked for the video but cant find it. it used to be out there.

memorable quotes "she buys me poekmon cards because she loves me"

this really happened.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
They still film new Jerry Springer episodes. I thought that show would have died by now.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Thin Privilege posted:

Wilkos is the one who cares. I remember the days when he would host Springer and have some emotional episodes :rip:

Steve got his own show a few years ago. His wife is the executive producer of both the Steve Wilkos Show and the Jerry Springer Show.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Marta Velasquez posted:

They still film new Jerry Springer episodes. I thought that show would have died by now.

Much like Judge Judy, the show dies when the host does.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
brony: patient zero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
This isn't special, OP. Jerry and Steve are broadcast no less than three channels every weekday afternoon.

The supply and demand is about evening out. Therefore this particular find isn't worth much.

Economics, gaylord :whatup:

• Locked thread