Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
Could've sworn I posted sometime before this! Sorry!

FP 0/4

Did I ever say I didn't like running for my life? Cause I don't really like running for my life. Besides the...obvious reasons, it makes my head throb like a taiko drum.

I don't even know who pulled me away from the standoff with...Quetzalcoatl, somehow I know what that Persona was. I've got a vague idea of where we're going, but no idea where we are right now, and trying to read the street signs hurts.

So when we stop, and everybody else seems to be trying to get their bearings, I'm doubled over, trying to catch my breath and suppress this stupid headache. I should've sneaked more painkillers from school or Igor or something...

I desperately need an FP, so can I say this is a compel of Think Fast, Die Young?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OscarDiggs
Jun 1, 2011

Those sure are words on pages which are given in a sequential order!
James Morganson
FP 3/4 [ ] [ ] [ ]

I move awkwardly over to Stefan, who looks like he’s close to choking, and quickly ask how he’s doing. “You doing okay? Need a rest or… a lift?” No offense to him, but I’ve lugged heavier things up down the hiking trails around Honey Bee. Carrying Stefan up to the quarry won’t be that hard. Not that I’m desperate to or anything. “It’s the Dark Hour so, we might be able to get our hand’s on something if you really need it. There’s a pharmacy around here somewhere.”

I take the chance to take a quick look around our surrounding; the two lion ball things still haven't noticed us. “We’ll have to deal with those things eventually. If we take our time they might notice us and attack. It might be better to take them out now and have the chance to look around unimpeded for a few minutes. What do you guys think?” I look around to everyone, but spend most of my attention on Stefan, still doubled over.

“If we do, I have a plan. If I charge straight up and distract them, then everyone else can move around and flank them. They should be to distracted by the random attack to pay much attention to anyone else, and it’ll keep them off most of the groups back.”

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?
Sam Whittaker
FP: 4 Moderate Consequence: Awkward Tension

"Stefan? You okay?" And... okay, he's not okay, this is bad. "Alright, you all can handle these shadows. [i]I
am going to go find a pharmacy or something, because this is really not a good situation."

OscarDiggs
Jun 1, 2011

James Morganson
FP 3/4 [ ] [ ] [ ]

"I wouldn't recommend going out on your own, especially if you have to cover Stefan in the meantime. But..." Even though I have my misgivings about splitting up right now, Stefan looks like he really, really needs something. And soon. "Can you or Laurel get anything about them on your COMP's?"

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Medicine Run

I will take your Compel and give you the temporary Aspect of "Splitting Headache."

As for the COMPs, the scan will give you the following

COMP posted:

Shadow (Beast-Type), of the Strength Arcana.
A manifestation of repressed emotions, given form by the phenomenon known as The Dark Hour. Can take several forms, each with differing abilities, strengths and weaknesses. Some Shadows are capable of taking on the form of the person whom created them; such Shadows desire for one of either the acceptance of the faults and hidden emotions they display, or the rejection of such notions so that they become independent of their creator and can kill them, taking over their lives in their stead.

Strong against Blunt, Ice. Weak vs Slashing, Fire.

There is indeed a small, local-run pharmacy not far from the school, which would deviate you about a block and a half, but thankfully, the patrols, at least at the moment, are light, with blob creatures that seem aimless in their wandering and unaware of the sound you make. It is easy enough to find, right across from the pawn shop, and on the same road, if several blocks off, from the Velvet Room entrance. Of course, at this hour, the pharmacy is closed, but with naught but a glass door and a basic door lock in your way, it would be easy to break in.

This won't need a roll, since there are no alarms to trip with the Dark Hour active. It's mostly just whether or not you want to leave any evidence of your actions/speed up the process of getting what you need.

OscarDiggs
Jun 1, 2011

James Morganson
FP 3/4 [ ] [ ] [ ]

Just as I thought, a small pharmacy. “Stefan.” I stage whisper, needing to ask but feeling guilty all the same. Obviously he’s still in quite a bit of pain. “What do we need to look for in there? Something specific or will any painkiller do?” I turn to Laurel and quickly ask. "Can you get a handle on that lock?"

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?
Sam Whittaker
FP: 4 Moderate Consequence: Awkward Tension

"Or we could just throw a rock through the window." She stops, suddenly slightly bashful. "I mean, it'd be kind of lovely but we [i]could
."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
FP 1/4 Splitting Headache

"Hah...son of a..." is all I manage to grunt out when James points out the pharmacy. "I...I just need some...just some painkillers for now....aaaaargh, my head..."

I don't know if I can manifest Talos like this...did Igor say what would happen if I pushed it? Why me?

• Locked thread