Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Sunswipe posted:

Hello. I heard this is a good place for funny internet things. Where are all the memes, please? Those things are really funny, especially when they've got cats speaking broken English.

check this out

😇

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Sunswipe posted:

Hello. I heard this is a good place for funny internet things. Where are all the memes, please? Those things are really funny, especially when they've got cats speaking broken English.

Here friend, use this one:

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Look, I've been very patient with you people, but I've been asking nicely and no one has been willing to help me find the torrents. I guess I have to recourse but to send a strongly worded email to the Lowtax. I didn't want it to come to this. I've been left with no other options. I paid $10 goddamn it and I'm gong to get my money's worth.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
can some pplease send me a invite to the guild yet pls ive been posting for days

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
every time i watch anime it burns away the man i was before so that i can be born anew. so really i am always a new poster.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Celluloid Sam posted:

this dudes a chick

Dont blow my cover!!!!!

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
hey so I read this awesome article on the frontpage by this guy named Lowtax who said that clerics in everquest were totally nerfed and needed to be buffed. is this the thread to discuss this? or can we do a counting thread or maybe trade mp3's? ogg vorbis 4 life!!!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
*taps on the glass of the zoo exhibit and waves*

:)

O. Henry O-Face
Sep 16, 2009
*consults Goon-Tzu*

Uhhh... Suck my dick... You... gently caress...

Person?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im going to drink 63 beers

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe

Serious Frolicking posted:

every time i watch anime it burns away the man i was before so that i can be born anew. so really i am always a new poster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA

Corrigenda
Aug 17, 2015

"Your heart's desire is to be told some mystery. The mystery is that there is no mystery."
Nap Ghost
hi it's my first post im scared but okay

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Corrigenda posted:

hi it's my first post im scared but okay

suck dick!!!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Iron Prince posted:

suck dick!!!

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

two pages and not one loving post helping me find good new posters for my kick rear end room

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
:yikes:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

WELCOME
TO THE JUNGLE BABY
YOURE GOING TO :justpost:

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

hello where are the filez

Ren and Stimpire
Oct 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
How are we defining new?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Marshall Louis posted:

How are we defining new?

Post count of like .0000001 a day

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
h-hey guys, I am new around here ... can someone please direct me to the good posts

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

thathonkey posted:

h-hey guys, I am new around here ... can someone please direct me to the good posts

Right here!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
no i mean the actually good posts

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe

thathonkey posted:

Certainly, nothing to do with underground neo-Nazi organizations all in the family? Who wants to read about that stuff :p

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

thathonkey posted:

There's one right here!!!!!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
still not seeing it :shrug: can you make it your story or retweet me the vine ??

golly im not so sure about this whole forums business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

thathonkey posted:

still not seeing it :shrug: can you make it your story or retweet me the vine ??

golly im not so sure about this whole forums business

Look for the words that I am NOT posting

• Locked thread