Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org
Instead of worrying about freedom fries maybe they should have built plane proof towers instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Guys, guys. Remember this loving line: "you can dislike the man but you need to reapect the office."? Remember how fast it dissapeared without a trace as soon as a black man was in that same office? lol.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nathilus posted:

Guys, guys. Remember this loving line: "you can dislike the man but you need to reapect the office."? Remember how fast it dissapeared without a trace as soon as a black man was in that same office?

No

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

of COURSE we dont. Were american we have rhe memory of a goldfish. :smug:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Nathilus posted:

Guys, guys. Remember this loving line: "you can dislike the man but you need to reapect the office."? Remember how fast it dissapeared without a trace as soon as a black man was in that same office? lol.

Yes, and I think it'll be back quite soon.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
You can't put everything on the Chimperor after America voted for him twice.

Own that poo poo America.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Yes, and I think it'll be back quite soon.

yeah except it will be "you can dislike the woman, but you have to respect the office"

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Bush did the world a favour by rigging that election because it gave Al Gore much more free time which he used to create the internet. He couldn't have done that if he was playing golf and living in DC and whatnot.

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

Nathilus posted:

yes and that poo poo infuriated me because gently caress that, I'm not in the military, he's not my boss and I don't have to respect poo poo.

Then again I lived in Florida in 00 and you cannot believe how goddamn tense it was to sit there and slowly learn that yes, this is really happening, my state and my country are being stolen.

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

I used to know religious people who had literal shrines to GWB, and I think Bush's failure pretty much shattered the religious right's voting block. Now there's gay marriage and pot everywhere and I just seem to see way less overtly religious stuff in general out of America.

So that's a good thing GWB did, even if unintentionally.

Cordon bleu
Sep 11, 2016

by Smythe

That Robot posted:

yeah except it will be "you can dislike the woman, but you have to respect the office"

What is sad is, because of the systemic cultural hegemony of women lacking agency, from the patriarchy, a disregard for the natural laws of Gaia and female divinity, we're in a situation where people think it's actually okay not to celebrate a Hillary Presidency.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
osama bin laden, dick cheney and george hw bush are laughing at us from their hot tub filled with carlyle group stock

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Triggered posted:

Instead of worrying about freedom fries maybe they should have built plane proof towers instead.
they were made of steel

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

wyntyr posted:

yes and that poo poo infuriated me because gently caress that, I'm not in the military, he's not my boss and I don't have to respect poo poo.

Then again I lived in Florida in 00 and you cannot believe how goddamn tense it was to sit there and slowly learn that yes, this is really happening, my state and my country are being stolen.
strange how you dont remember that there were two machine counts and bush won both and it was gore who went to the courts first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp

mind the walrus posted:

WE WATCHED BUSH START A loving WAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sJqROHxjDA

Also, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=296SDIkCZI8

• Locked thread