Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

that would be funny lol. would probably have...reduced graphics and stuff lmao! see thats why i love this forum you can come up with wicked weird wild and crazy ideas like that lol. Its all just good fun though. Videogames are my hobby. I like to joke around and imagine funny game releases like that to pass the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Imagine Halo for the Nintendo Wii U lmfao! Actually it's not that funny at all and would probably be bawsss as gently caress and imagining the Amiibo integration has me salivating! Please based 343i studios!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I unironically think a game like Fallout 1 would be good on DS. Since you can use the stylus for precise movement. And the game never really has big battles, its always your party of 1-3 against a few dudes. Nobody really makes games like that any more though.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
What if Mario was real. Imagine if he found a mushroom and ate it to try to get big but instead he just started tripping BAWLS. That would be loving funny I'd be like noooo man lol that's not the same kind of mushroom

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

What if Mario was real. Imagine if he found a mushroom and ate it to try to get big but instead he just started tripping BAWLS. That would be loving funny I'd be like noooo man lol that's not the same kind of mushroom

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Fallout DS rated E for everyone LOL Nintendo is for children... No... Just no okay? You can gently caress off with that kind of attitude.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

Imagine Halo for the Nintendo Wii U lmfao! Actually it's not that funny at all and would probably be bawsss as gently caress and imagining the Amiibo integration has me salivating! Please based 343i studios!

That would be based.

rediscover posted:

That would be based.

Larry Parrish posted:

I unironically think a game like Fallout 1 would be good on DS. Since you can use the stylus for precise movement. And the game never really has big battles, its always your party of 1-3 against a few dudes. Nobody really makes games like that any more though.

Oh no, i aint playin that old rear end trash rear end poo poo! im talmbout the new hits, new vegas, and the excellent fallout 4 . nuka cola world and all that jazz.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

id play a DS port of pretty much every RPG from then

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A button: Confirm/jump
B button: Cancel/melee attack
X button: Pip-Boy
Y button: V.A.T.S.
L button: Iron sights
R button: Fire

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

You use the control pad to move your character and the stylus to aim and make selections such as your target, or to use your inventory, or to pick up millions of individual screws one at a time to use with the robust crafting system.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Black Baby Goku posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afkFr_WIpHQ

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

FactsAreUseless posted:

You use the control pad to move your character and the stylus to aim and make selections such as your target, or to use your inventory, or to pick up millions of individual screws one at a time to use with the robust crafting system.

Ok I'm seriously about to bust off right now

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wow

blue font
Feb 28, 2011
They could make a proper isometric Fallout using the Wii U pad, it would be great.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

that would be funny lol. would probably have...reduced graphics and stuff lmao! see thats why i love this forum you can come up with wicked weird wild and crazy ideas like that lol. Its all just good fun though. Videogames are my hobby. I like to joke around and imagine funny game releases like that to pass the time.

Reduced graphics on a fallout game would be a black screen LOL. Cry more Bethestards.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Reduced graphics on a fallout game would be a black screen LOL. Cry more Bethestards.
Oh cool, so it encourages me to use my imagination with an even more open-ended world? Awesome! Finally a game that lets players use their creativity instead of a bunch of fail-rear end Pac-Man Gen X bullshit.

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZknJvp5WiE

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thats illegal

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol at the muzzle flash that doesnt fit on the screen

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Did anyone say their money would "fallout" of their wallet for this yet.

proverb
Jan 1, 2009

terrible, horrible,
no good, very bad
No, but a portable version would be choice if I ever fallout with my landlord. Couch surfing, drinking toilet water (after taking RAD-X, natch), and making choices that have serious and long lasting consequences FTW

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

proverb posted:

No, but a portable version would be choice if I ever fallout with my landlord. Couch surfing, drinking toilet water (after taking RAD-X, natch), and making choices that have serious and long lasting consequences FTW

choice

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

proverb posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol

Sekret
Dec 6, 2001
Curse you, Massive Genitals!

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Did anyone say their money would "fallout" of their wallet for this yet.
*like*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

proverb posted:

im pro-choice (in videogames, at least.)

• Locked thread