Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I hope there is video released from Trey and his daughter doing the Ike/Kyle exchange with the wash your mouth out with soap poo poo.
This conversation has a double meaning now that I think of who the voice actors are now.

Where did you learn to talk like that?

Daddy.

Ra Ra Rasputin fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Dec 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
The "Weiners Out" plot thread was also kind of left dangling (pun intended), wasn't it? Yes, Butters met up with Cartman & Heidi, but the whole idea of a war between boys & girls at South Park Elementary pretty much fizzled out the moment that happened. That's one thing I could imagine being different if Hillary won the election. Maybe the Bill & Bill Gentlemen's Club was going to play a bigger role. Something about Hillary getting revenge on men and all that.

WillieWestwood
Jun 23, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sir Lemming posted:

The "Weiners Out" plot thread was also kind of left dangling (pun intended), wasn't it? Yes, Butters met up with Cartman & Heidi, but the whole idea of a war between boys & girls at South Park Elementary pretty much fizzled out the moment that happened. That's one thing I could imagine being different if Hillary won the election. Maybe the Bill & Bill Gentlemen's Club was going to play a bigger role. Something about Hillary getting revenge on men and all that.
The global Internet reset seems to have taken care of that, since everyone now has another chance to start over, including the sexes. Or the gender war ended when Cartman and Heidi got the kids to raise funds for Troll Trace through their "Danishes for Denmark" food drive.

For me, the biggest twist was Heidi's emoji analysis being used to solve SpaceX's problem with getting to Mars, when it was supposed to figure out whom the troll was. Instead, Clinton and her staff found out whom the trolls were without talking to Heidi and turned them over to Denmark.

Thorias
Jun 3, 2008
I'm just sad the 'Member berries plotline kind of went nowhere, as it was my favorite subplot of the season. :(

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Thorias posted:

I'm just sad the 'Member berries plotline kind of went nowhere, as it was my favorite subplot of the season. :(

They had a plan for it that went flying out the window when Trump won. From that last shot, I'm sure they'll resolve it next season instead.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Yeah the only plotline that they actually finished was the internet trolling part. Member berries, J.J. Abrams, Wieners Out, Butters being actually self-sufficient and even the Clinton-Trolling Part along with the Gentlemen's Club was kinda ignored, even though those could count as somewhat finished if you're nice.

Since they are quite aware that this didn't work out well I do have high hopes that they simply finish/re-design those plotlines in a non-serialized or (similar to season 17 & 18) a-few-episodes-serialized format though. I want to see what Donald J. Garrison can accomplish with an army of 30s member berries.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNgAMsEBs6i/?taken-by=thesouthparkers

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMsTU_6hqgS/?taken-by=thesouthparkers

Trey is the best father.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Amazing, this is exactly what I wanted.

Also Trey got fat.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

He just takes the method approach when it comes to Cartman.

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? Just put your lips together and blow...

Despite the horrible things he's making her say, those are actually really sweet.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

KilGrey posted:

Despite the horrible things he's making her say, those are actually really sweet.

She's calling someone a cat :)

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

KilGrey posted:

She's gonna get in so much trouble when she's in school.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

She's gonna get in so much trouble when she's in school.

She'll be invincible on the playground at least. Weaponizing your kid's vocabulary is just smart parenting these days.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Sir Lemming posted:

If these seem like overly complicated questions for a construction paper cartoon about farts... well, they are, but that's what happens when every episode is a cliffhanger.

It's what happens when a construction paper cartoon about farts tries way too hard to shoehorn too many intelligent, overthought, topical subplots into 30 minute episodes.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

WillieWestwood posted:

There was much more than that, but it went by too fast for good screenshots. The ones for Ike are cute though. recent activity and activity from three weeks ago.

"Biggest chicken in the world"

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Despite everything else, the sight of Butters indignantly marching through school with his pants down in protest was hilarious.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Oop, he's pressin' pickle.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
I hope in a year or so we get the full story on where everything was going to go if Hillary won.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Necromancing the thread to say I looked up some good chef episodes from the first two seasons and they are gutbusters, and I realized I watched the first seasons when I was as old as the kids and didn't like chef as much, now I'm lolin

EDIT:

What are the best times Cartman gets owned? Awesome-O and Cartmanland are the two that come to find, I don't count Seamonkeys because he is unaware of the horrible trauma he experienced. Any other great moments in which Cartman just gets wrecked at the end of the episode to everyone else's joy?

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Feb 17, 2017

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

Necromancing the thread to say I looked up some good chef episodes from the first two seasons and they are gutbusters, and I realized I watched the first seasons when I was as old as the kids and didn't like chef as much, now I'm lolin

EDIT:

What are the best times Cartman gets owned? Awesome-O and Cartmanland are the two that come to find, I don't count Seamonkeys because he is unaware of the horrible trauma he experienced. Any other great moments in which Cartman just gets wrecked at the end of the episode to everyone else's joy?

Breast Cancer Show Ever

"I'M FINISHED!"

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Bust Rodd posted:

He got the poo poo kicked out of him by Wendy and by the midget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Bust Rodd posted:

EDIT:

When he ate the fake treasure?

Or when he put Butter's dick in his mouth?

• Locked thread