Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
It could be worse. My buddy went to India and got typhoid, which means he ate a nonzero amount of human poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Its amazing how much poo poo there is in the world. You would think we'd always be getting poo poo in our mouths, its unavoidable. For me at least.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The girl at the pharmacy was working at the back (she told me this earlier) so I didnt see her when I got my antibiotics. I ripped a bit of a census card that sayd

Forget the date?
Submit before its too late!

So it says

date?
ore its too late!

then it has my number. Maybe best to wait till i've recovered fully from the bacteria that got in my system via chicken poo poo that went in my mouth.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Isaac posted:

The girl at the pharmacy was working at the back (she told me this earlier) so I didnt see her when I got my antibiotics. I ripped a bit of a census card that sayd

Forget the date?
Submit before its too late!

So it says

date?
ore its too late!

then it has my number. Maybe best to wait till i've recovered fully from the bacteria that got in my system via chicken poo poo that went in my mouth.

Obviously you have diarrhea but besides the frequency/consistency is there a noticeable change in the odor of your stools?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Isaac posted:

date?
ore its too late!

uguu~

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Wizard Master posted:

Obviously you have diarrhea but besides the frequency/consistency is there a noticeable change in the odor of your stools?

When i stopped drinking my shits started smelling completely different, I dont have enough of a sample size of sober poo poo-sniffs to judge if these ones are weird or not.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Isaac posted:

When i stopped drinking my shits started smelling completely different, I dont have enough of a sample size of sober poo poo-sniffs to judge if these ones are weird or not.

Alcoholism smells awful and it doesn't begin or end with poo.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

a dog from hell posted:

Alcoholism smells awful and it doesn't begin or end with poo.

Yeah its definitely got its own unique bouquet

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Isaac posted:

Yeah its definitely got its own unique bouquet

The Others don't understand, sadly

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
ive been drinking 4 or 5 times a week latley, im on a bad path :(

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Nonviolent J posted:

ive been drinking 4 or 5 times a week latley, im on a bad path :(

That alcohol kills all the chicken poo poo bacteria so youre basically keeping yourself alive and healthy!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Isaac posted:

It was on my hands and i think i smoked a cig and it got poo poo in my mouth

yeah it's called 'nicotine' and it's a poison. be informed. be safe.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Chicken poo poo goes off really quickly. To be safe, always suck it fresh from the chicken's rear end

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Chicken poo poo goes off really quickly. To be safe, always suck it fresh from the chicken's rear end

Sounds like Sage advice, are you a Sage perhaps?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I went to the local village and won the pool comp. $55. I also told everyone that I got 3 kinds of sick from getting chicken poo poo in my mouth.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

campylobacter? i hardly knew her

I was thinking about this post im gonna quote it cause i like this style of joke

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

grats on stopping drinking dude. I thought your guts were all rotten from the booze but I was wrong and I'm glad I was. Kinda. Now tell me how to stop drinking because holy gently caress my life is sucking the last couple weeks and the only thing I'd like more than to get completely wasted on booze is to get completely wasted on weed and I don't have nay.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Shithouse Dave posted:

grats on stopping drinking dude. I thought your guts were all rotten from the booze but I was wrong and I'm glad I was. Kinda. Now tell me how to stop drinking because holy gently caress my life is sucking the last couple weeks and the only thing I'd like more than to get completely wasted on booze is to get completely wasted on weed and I don't have nay.

I think my guts are also hosed from drinking. Best way to stop is keep a diary of your drinking and make yourself write down every drink. Just being mindful will slow you down and you have a reference to try drink less each week than you did the week before.

For weed just ask a maiori and they can hopefully score some bush weed from their cousin.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Bumpoing this as a kind of public service announcement so no other goon gets sick. One of the symptoms for one of them was "Malaise" you dont wanna get "Malaise"

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
one of our presidents had thaat but he got better

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
please jesus give me permission to talk open poo poo about Mephistopheles in this thread this mother fucker showed up in front of my house and had a bitter cigarette LOL

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

personable decorum posted:

please jesus give me permission to talk open poo poo about Mephistopheles in this thread this mother fucker showed up in front of my house and had a bitter cigarette LOL

I canmt make heads of tails of this post but i definitely would like to know more

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
man yard wrote me songs lol :D

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im working around chicken poo poo today. Im going to try and keep it out of my mouth

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Good luck Isaac

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Isaac posted:

Im working around chicken poo poo today. Im going to try and keep it out of my mouth

I'm pretty sure that once you get the chicken poops once, you're immune.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Isaac posted:

Keep your head ~head height, not cloaca height.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Hatebag posted:

Keep your head ~head height, not cloaca height.

No chickens, just their poo poo today

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Ork of Fiction posted:

I'm pretty sure that once you get the chicken poops once, you're immune.

Ive had it twice. Maybe one day i can be immune to bird flu jn time for a pandemic

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

criscodisco posted:

Good luck Isaac

Thanks

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Isaac posted:

No chickens, just their poo poo today

are you wearing a spooky mask in anticipation of halloween?

-GBS KING :fyadride:
"And the kingin is goooood"

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
make the chickens eat ur poo poo as revenge :twisted:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Smash it Smash hit posted:

are you wearing a spooky mask in anticipation of halloween?

In the commonwealth we mail gifts to the queen on haloween. None of this costume buisness

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nonviolent J posted:

Will look into this

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Isaac posted:

In the commonwealth we mail gifts to the queen on haloween. None of this costume buisness

mail her a gift of your butt

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Just had a thought. There must be chicken poo poo in the air, i can tell by smell

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Isaac posted:

Just had a thought. There must be chicken poo poo in the air, i can tell by smell

You should wear a face mask to protect you from airborne poops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nonviolent J posted:

brutal but necessary

• Locked thread