Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Garcin posted:

gently caress that, you will always have your imagination. Stop denying yourself. You are the dictator of your own world and you have everything you could ever want.

Imagination not good enough as long as I'm still here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

a dog from hell posted:

Imagination not good enough as long as I'm still here.

Well good luck with not paying your taxes.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Garcin posted:

Well good luck with not paying your taxes.

Lol I get tax rebates because I'm um.....

e: broke

a dog from hell fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Sep 13, 2016

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

a dog from hell posted:

Lol I get tax rebates because I'm um.....

not a cop killer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5gRIud57jQ

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Q: Why is it only the USA with this culture?

E AGAIN: trolled I guess

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

a dog from hell posted:

No not trolled. I'm thinking about this. Good question.

naem
May 29, 2011

Garcin posted:

gently caress that, you will always have your imagination. Stop denying yourself. You are the dictator of your own world and you have everything you could ever want.

For me, it's this girl in this dress:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ2pQ_Vhh58

I'd like one of them too

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

a dog from hell posted:

Talking out of my rear end as usual, but I have a vague assumption it might be a weird, twisted long term consequence of the American ideal of going your own way and making yourself your own man, self sufficient, etc, etc. Some ideal that's been bastardize to hell and back.

Again. Out of my rear end, here, folks.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Wicker Man posted:

Everyone hated Bush jr. And demonized him while in office. Did Obama ever get as much flak? Definitely loved by progressives, but did he get more hate?

I get the feeling Hillary is like George, but less friendly. Much less.

maybe not by as many people but you must not know very many conservative/republican people because the poo poo that vomits out of their mouth is beyond the pale

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Let's say Hillary gets ejected

in to the sun

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
ejected into a balmy 72 degree afternoon --- icarus, flying to close to the sun

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I'm excited about the first President who's ever been sexually penetrated

Saint Rude
Aug 21, 2009

Vegetable posted:

Lol if you believe Lincoln wasn't a bottom

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Saint Rude posted:

To think, the gay Lincoln jpeg I had for years is back on my home pc :(

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Saint Rude posted:

the original power bottom

Abraham Lincoln posted:

“I’m the big buck of this lick. If any of you want to try it, come on and whet your horns.”

joke_explainer
Dec 28, 2011

Wicker Man posted:

Answer the door for a Indian police woman who wore the red dot got triggered by me asking "is something wrong, officer?"

Started chewing me out on my doorstep that it was offensive.

Wicker Man posted:

It was in Virginia, and my friends had air rifles they shot in their backyard close to my house. I'm pretty sure some busy-body got upset and called.

So she was mad about you shooting air rifles, or that you called her 'officer'? How was she saying that was disrespectful?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

joke_explainer posted:

So she was mad about you shooting air rifles, or that you called her 'officer'? How was she saying that was disrespectful?

He offended her in a previous life (he was a colonial policeman and she was a member of the Thuggee) and now the shoe's on the other foot.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Vegetable posted:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

a dog from hell posted:

We call it the War on Drugs.

In the War on Drugs, black skin is considered an enemy uniform.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
We reap what we sow, folks. The mentally ill are voting

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I'd rather say something nicer, like "Trump gets shot in the face and dies like a little bitch and then his bowels empty into his pants and Hillary eats his poo poo with a spoon".

Really rolls off the tongue.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

joke_explainer posted:

I'm still not entirely sure what her deal was. I guess she thought I was being some smirking punk by asking if there was something wrong.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Wicker Man posted:

And the Republican party pretty much taking off its fake skin and showing how crazy they are by freaking out about Obama getting into office. One step closer to even the average booze - addled American getting fed up with our elections.

No.

In order for the Republican party to take off it's fake skin it would have to be able to find it's rear end with both hands.

Clearly
this year's destruction of the party by The God Emperor illustrates it's longterm incompetence.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Yaldabaoth posted:

Will right wingers switched from being paranoid about the black president declaring a race war to being paranoid about the lady president declaring a gender war?

The fringe repulicans already have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yaldabaoth posted:

Will right wingers switched from being paranoid about the black president declaring a race war to being paranoid about the lady president declaring a gender war? Because right wingers are so paranoid about Obama declaring race war that the cops are gunning down black people in the street. So my main concern is will cops start gunning down women in the street because the right wingers will get paranoid about Hillary declaring a gender war?

Eliot Rodgers will be remembered as a hero.

• Locked thread