Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick https://www.twitch.tv/iateyourpie It's a weekly race of Mario Maker like at AGDQ a couple times with playoffs and seasons and stuff. It's kinda the end of the season now but here's this thread. http://www.streambig.net/mmm-s2.html

Wormskull fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Sep 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

KronicSauce is the hefty boy from SGQD who was a stone cold killa at this game. He's a Mario Maker god.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i miss playing imp levels, we should all get back to this soon. mario maker owns hard

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
it was really fun to watch @ agdq

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I haven't been in the creative mood lately, but I definitely should get back in to this. I only made 20 or so courses total.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

I haven't been in the creative mood lately, but I definitely should get back in to this. I only made 20 or so courses total.

your courses are the best, very creative and fun but also hard as balls

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I think I have the most fun making and playing courses like Twenty and my XXX. All the testing that goes into making a level like that really makes it feel like your own.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5UZOhn7S5Q This is a Mario Maker Mondays thread.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That said, I think the red coins would make time trial levels somewhat more epic in ways and I haven't made any since that update.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

When does the next season start.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dunno but this started in August so probably soon... or 2017.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Just another (Mario Maker) Monday! :xd: XP I'm glad its not sundaaaay (because it was 9/11 and that date is always hard for me emotionally)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Just another (Mario Maker) Monday! :xd: XP I'm glad its not sundaaaay (because it was 9/11 and that date is always hard for me emotionally)

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

they should play my level that broke my mind and essentially stopped me making levels since

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

i miss playing imp levels, we should all get back to this soon. mario maker owns hard
Yeah, I've been feeling Mario Maker lately. I'd like to try making some more challenging levels. I did a lot of easier ones built around a theme, but I want to try learning the mechanics of Mario a little better.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I haven't booted the game in ages. It's be fun to do some new levels with the new mechanics I never tried out.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

FPzero posted:

I haven't booted the game in ages. It's be fun to do some new levels with the new mechanics I never tried out.

Oh man you're gonna love the stuff that came out in the Fire Pack 🔥

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

goferchan posted:

You monster

Soral
May 30, 2009

goferchan posted:

Adbot