Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Panfilo posted:

A profound need to rationalize your own poor financial economic and educational decisions by finding a convenient scapegoat probably. But it's ok, I can empathize with people insecure to the point of being poo poo posters.

But I'm neither :shrug: I'm beginning to doubt your opinions....

Fatty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be hard to link anything SA traditionally laughs at with a marginalized group.

"They make fun of furries as if it's easy to take your brain medication and stop banging dudes in the Marriott bathroom while wearing a shag rug."

Making fun of anime? You know a disproportionate amount of african americans like anime.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Germstore posted:

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be hard to link anything SA traditionally laughs at with a marginalized group.

"They make fun of furries as if it's easy to take your brain medication and stop banging dudes in the Marriott bathroom while wearing a shag rug."

Making fun of anime? You know a disproportionate amount of african americans like anime.

I'd put money on a disproportionate amount of minorities hating anime.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

black people loving love anime. no joke.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Darth123123 posted:

I'd put money on a disproportionate amount of minorities hating anime.

I'd put money in a disproportionate amount of minorities lacking the privilege to have time to sperg about it one way or another.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Panfilo posted:

I'd put money in a disproportionate amount of minorities lacking the privilege to have time to sperg about it one way or another.

"people who aren't white don't have time to have opinions on things" -Panfilo

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Panfilo posted:

Are they all poor and working the fields or what?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Germstore posted:

I lost money on the internets. But yeah I've seen some, but like...a minority of furries, anime, and MLp fans. I need to woke.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Ausmund posted:

Yes
Agreed
Eh

Wrong. It's a health problem and should be taken seriously. Although not a moral failing, it's the result of neglect, denial, and deep seeded emotional issues. It also drastically affects a person's appearance and ability to interact with the world around them. Fat acceptance is nonsense and enables their denial. But shaming and verbal abuse isn't the way either. They are addicts addicted to food and need intervention, understanding, and patience. Only a doctor is truly qualified to accurately determine someone's health. But someone who is too huge to run a mile without stopping is an alarming indicator as well.

Go to the gym and lift. You don't need to restrict what you eat, just stay away from sweets and stick with wholesome nutritious food.

IMO Exercise should be a daily routine like taking a shower or brushing your teeth.

Shut up dude

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

no one cares that you exercise

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Carmant posted:

no one cares that you exercise

so salty

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

It's hilarious when Panfilo and fat people I've seen elsewhere try to equate the struggle they have with the world and themselves on the same level as someone who's dealing with racism or virtually anything else. Yes the world is lovely to fat people but not even on the level like they have been about most things.

Less I missed a thing where someone lined fats up against the wall

Edit: also his comments in QCS are as stupid as you'd think they are

LethalGeek fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Sep 20, 2016

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

LethalGeek posted:

If this thread is any indication a lot of people would like to. You people disgust me.

Guilt of Sanity
Sep 20, 2016

by Smythe

Carmant posted:

If this thread is any indication a lot of people would like to. You people disgust me.

yes u have a very tight pussy and should be proud god bl3ss

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

LethalGeek posted:

It's hilarious when Panfilo and fat people I've seen elsewhere try to equate the struggle they have with the world and themselves on the same level as someone who's dealing with racism or virtually anything else. Yes the world is lovely to fat people but not even on the level like they have been about most things.

The criticisms are the same, the the same zero effort poo poo posts applied: "Why don't they do xyz? Its so easy!" I mean, sure, it's so easy. Just like it's so easy to not be in debt (don't spend beyond your means) or be gainfully employed (put effort into getting a job).

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Guilt of Sanity posted:

yes u have a very tight pussy and should be proud god bl3ss

Thank you I guess.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Ausmund posted:

You don't need to restrict what you eat, just stay away from sweets and stick with wholesome nutritious food.

They can't because they have a disease.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Panfilo posted:

Most racist thing I've seen all day, and I saw a lot of racist things today.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Panfilo posted:

Of course not; a considerable portion of overweight people are going to rationalize their actions by mocking people fatter than them. Like a lot of people in this thread.

It follows a funny pattern- gay bashers are often secretly gay themselves for example. It makes perfect sense many fat bashers in this thread have a generous helping of self loathing.

I think it's a good sign that both sides of this argument are accusing the other side of being fat, and therefore wrong.

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Poetic Justice posted:

Panfilo has now joined the QCS thread lmao

he's finally found his hugbox

godspeed, chubs :patriot:

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Hey I found the secret to not being fat it's called getting off your rear end and not eating too much. I was stuck doing this but started putting numbers into Strava and Myfitnesspal and lost 25lbs over the summer.

Also exercise is super addictive when I used to wake up and couldn't sleep I'd sit in front of the computer playing stupid games but this morning when I couldn't get back to sleep I got on my bike and put 20k on it and got home like 10 mins before my alarm would have gone off.

Install these two apps and get off your lard asses there's literally no excuse.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

EvilJoven posted:

Hey I found the secret to not being fat it's called getting off your rear end and not eating too much. I was stuck doing this but started putting numbers into Strava and Myfitnesspal and lost 25lbs over the summer.

Also exercise is super addictive when I used to wake up and couldn't sleep I'd sit in front of the computer playing stupid games but this morning when I couldn't get back to sleep I got on my bike and put 20k on it and got home like 10 mins before my alarm would have gone off.

Install these two apps and get off your lard asses there's literally no excuse.

That's too hard. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKs0oEIVOck

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Panfilo posted:

The criticisms are the same, the the same zero effort poo poo posts applied: "Why don't they do xyz? Its so easy!" I mean, sure, it's so easy. Just like it's so easy to not be in debt (don't spend beyond your means) or be gainfully employed (put effort into getting a job).

except when faced with racism you can't put down a sandwhich and lose the societal implications of being discriminated against

except when you are in debt you can't just increase your credit score by doing some excercise

except when you are unemployed you don't improve your circumstances by eating smaller portions of food

your arguments are terrible and you are stupid

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Germstore posted:

everyone loves anime. some just dont know it yet

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Fat Shat Sings posted:

except when faced with racism you can't put down a sandwhich and lose the societal implications of being discriminated against

except when you are in debt you can't just increase your credit score by doing some excercise

except when you are unemployed you don't improve your circumstances by eating smaller portions of food

your arguments are terrible and you are stupid

So close, yet so far.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Panfilo posted:

So close, yet so far.

like your ability to wipe your rear end lol

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Panfilo posted:

So close, yet so far.

fat shaming feels good to me, i can't control myself maybe if you had some empathy you would understand

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Panfilo posted:

Done
And
Done

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i think we should all reflect on poor fatty fatty two by four

who couldn't fit through the bathroom door

makes you think

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Germstore posted:

lol at the concern that GBS is keeping new posters away. nothing says den of sensitive diaper babies like somethingawful.

A bland and unoffensive GBS is sure to bring in those quality registrations, boy are we missing out on a demographic that's underrepresented.

Thots and Prayers fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Sep 20, 2016

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-jy3OtZAss

Ausmund
Jan 24, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Carmant posted:

Shut up dude
Did I say something wrong? What was it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I believe that this thread has run its course...

• Locked thread