Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
Zachariah

"I'm gonna enjoy passing Judgement on that fucker," Zachariah spits as he watches Shredder retreat, "unless, of course, you call dibs," he adds with a grin at Davith. Hefting his Daemonhammer and crossbow, he peers up at the plummeting sorcerer, before moving to intercept one of the meltagun-toting gangers.

Phone posting so no rolls, but I'll fix that later. Charging a meltagunner.

pre:
WS   BS   S    T    Ag   Int  Per  WP   Fel
53   31   64   50   42   33   27   60   30
         (44)

Wounds: 18/18       Fate: 4/4
Armour: 8 All       Dodge 52

Aura of Faith - Nearby daemons must pass Warp Instability test or take damage
Combat Master - Cannot be outnumbered
Crushing Blow - +2 to melee damage
Disarm - As a full action, make an opposed WS test to disarm an opponent
Fearless - Immune to Fear and Pinning, must pass WP test to back down from a fight
Hard Target - Opponents take -10 to hit in ranged combat when running or charging
Hatred (Daemons) - +10 to WS tests against target
Into the Jaws of Hell - Minions are immune to Fear and Pinning
Iron Jaw - Pass T test to ignore Stunned
Strong Minded - Reroll failed WP tests against psy powers
Swift Attack - Make two melee attacks per turn
True Grit - Halve critical damage

Daemonhammer       idk because i don't have my books at the moment
Power Sword        idk because i don't have my books at the moment
Supression Shield  idk because i don't have my books at the moment
Great Hammer       Melee         1d10+12R  Pen.2              Unwieldly, Sanctified, Best Craftsmanship 
Power Stake        Melee         1d10+15E  Pen.5              Power Field, Unbalanced, Sanctified
Stub Revolver      30m    S/-/-  1d10+3I   Pen.0  6/6  2Full  Reliable
Stake-Crossbow     40m    S/–/–  1d10+4R   Pen.3  5/5  2Full  Sanctified, Special*
Bolt Pistol        30m    S/2/–  1d10+6X   Pen.4  6/6  Full

*Tearing effect against targets with Psy Rating or Sorcery. If 6+ Damage dealt after Armour and Toughness, 
bolt becomes embedded. Removing the bolt deals 1d5 Damage ignoring Armour and Toughness Bonus.

Ignatus Power Armour provides the effects of a GC Photovisor, micro-bead, auspex and rebreather.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Inquisitor Julio Kierkegaard XII, Ordo Hereticus

Front and Center

Julio takes a deep breath and closes his eyes for a moment, mentally counting to ten. It didn't help.

"gently caress!"

That did. He returns his pistols to their holsters and walks back to his acolytes, ignoring the servo-skull for the moment. He takes a knee next to Telleria and spreads one of her eyes open, checking for mismatched pupil dilation or other signs of psychic burnout.

"Hold still, Telleria. Now, unless one of you has a reason not to, I'm about to report on all Imperial comms that we have an Emperor-damned Traitor Marine on the loose down here. Give me all the details I don't know."

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

quote:

Davith Waelon. Also Known as the Criminal Kingpin "Cold Hand"

half action aim and then fire the plasma pistol semi auto on maximal. TN of 60, assuming no range modifiers. Forgot in this edition semi auto was a full turn, so no aim and semi auto.

though that could all go out the window based on psyker shenanigans.

• Locked thread