Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How will it end?
Hail of gunfire
Fiery crash
Peaceful surrender
Driver cucked to death
View Results

• Locked thread
Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Guy's white, so he'll live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Cakes posted:

I hope he runs over a goon so that the forums are relevant again.

Someone needs to volunteer. I would but I'm not nearby.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
also he isn't fighting the police

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Nice restraint by the CHP. They didn't execute him.

Now if he was in LA, things might have gone differently.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
its over and... it sucks

Bone_Enterprise
Aug 9, 2005

Inception Cigars
www.inceptioncigars.com
And it's done.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
"Cabazon [w/e], best known for the outlet mall" Yeah whatever cheap rear end

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Well, poo poo.

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
LMAO they are literally going to replay this boring-rear end "chase" for 3 hours.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Ah, breaker one-nine, this here's the Rubber Duck.
You gotta copy on me, Pig Pen, c'mon?

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
Ah, yeah, 10-4, Pig Pen, fer shure, fer shure.
By golly, it's clean clear to Flag Town, c'mon.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
that poor guy was waiting the whole time for bandit to show up and get the smokeys off his backside

now the beer will never get to the fair

picture him all alone in that hot cab, nervously singing "eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin.." as the flashing lights get closer

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

from watching less than 2 minutes of that replay I'd say the dude didn't know how to shift from 4th to 5th

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
everyone's always like 'twitter's stupid' and it is, but like really sometimes you have to love the times we live in

https://twitter.com/bloodhaiI/status/775811057805910016

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

John Denver Hoxha posted:

everyone's always like 'twitter's stupid' and it is, but like really sometimes you have to love the times we live in

https://twitter.com/bloodhaiI/status/775811057805910016

1) what order am I supposed to read this in

2) why is this funny

Thank you

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i liked that chase in arizona last week when they made some dumb rear end in a top hat into swiss cheese lmao

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Skeleton Ape posted:

1) what order am I supposed to read this in

2) why is this funny

Thank you

some random dude commented on sexual tension between anchors and calling the male anchor a bitch and the female anchor liked the tweet (hence the big thing saying liked by the anchor @Fox 10). I dunno I just thought it was cute no reason to be a oval office about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

John Denver Hoxha posted:

some random dude commented on sexual tension between anchors and calling the male anchor a bitch and the female anchor liked the tweet (hence the big thing saying liked by the anchor @Fox 10). I dunno I just thought it was cute no reason to be a oval office about it

I actually didn't understand why it was funny either; you have to click inside the picture you linked to zoom out and see the 'LIKED' part. Also the dude who posted that seems to be a professional comedic tweeter which is weird as hell to me.

• Locked thread