Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I'm halfway through and I can say with certainty XMen Apocalypse is way worse than Warcraft, BvS or civil war

The Bible got it from him

Wow this movie sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Don Tacorleone posted:

I'm halfway through and I can say with certainty XMen Apocalypse is way worse than Warcraft, BvS or civil war

The Bible got it from him

Wow this movie sucks

I'm not sure if this an endorsement of or against given that you of all people are saying this. :shrug:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
The bible is a bunch of bullshit

Fucin americans

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

FuturePastNow posted:

I just want another Warcraft RTS. gently caress WoW

join the club amigo

naem
May 29, 2011

War hammer total war is fantastic

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

I'm not going to tell you it was a good movie but it was definitely a metal movie

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
No one mentioned the doggy style birth scene or the dick slice scene yet???

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Lol xmen apocalypse was horrible except for quicksilver's scenes, hard to say if it's worse than Warcraft though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

a bone to pick posted:

Lol xmen apocalypse was horrible except for quicksilver's scenes, hard to say if it's worse than Warcraft though.

Everything in XMen apocalypse is close up
Shots with blue screen behind, it's weird

• Locked thread