Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
by posting in this thread you agree to toxx that somebody will win the election in 2016. this is a risky bet, but it is one i am certain of! ten dollars and you can be certain too!

corn in the bible has issued a correction as of 16:49 on Sep 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
if hillary is elected but she is dead is she still a person?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

i think we can all agree that while undead hillary might be good for our country, she would NOT be a person

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

trap sprung you toxxed

OH NO

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

your title is wrong. "Presidential election happening" and "somebody will win the election" are not the same thing. E.g. if Trump wins and Britain and France put us out of our misery in a cleansing nuclear hellfire before the electoral college meets.

suck it, toxxailure

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

JohnCompany posted:

your title is wrong. "Presidential election happening" and "somebody will win the election" are not the same thing. E.g. if Trump wins and Britain and France put us out of our misery in a cleansing nuclear hellfire before the electoral college meets.

suck it, toxxailure

well now you're in here with us, friend :toxx:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

my bet is that people will think that a presidential election happened, but that it actually didn't. it's theatre. i'm not sure what side of the toxx that puts me on

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Are reptilians people?

If not, this is basically a guaranteed ban thread

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

I will risk the chance of Obama declaring martial law and sending everyone to FEMA death camps in the next month and a half

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

im toxxing 4 this cuz im not a loving bitch

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Technically if the winner dies before the election then it still counts as some"body" winning. Just covering all my bases here.

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer
It's happening! :toxx:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Bet you motherfuckers thought this was a safe bet! If trump starts a civil war EVERY ONE OF YOU IS BANNED

firebeats
May 8, 2016

StashAugustine posted:

I will risk the chance of Obama declaring martial law and sending everyone to FEMA death camps in the next month and a half

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

corn in the bible posted:

Bet you motherfuckers thought this was a safe bet! If trump starts a civil war EVERY ONE OF YOU IS BANNED

not if he starts it after the election

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Earwicker posted:

my bet is that people will think that a presidential election happened, but that it actually didn't. it's theatre. i'm not sure what side of the toxx that puts me on

theater is still a happening. see fluxus and so on

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
bumping this very important :toxx: thread

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
jokes on you guys hillary is skynet and is not a person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Milhous Rock!