Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Guy Goodbody posted:

The fact that you tried to find it mean you've probably got a pretty interesting search history

Lol, just lol if you never thought to google "ape with slamming titties"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

error1 posted:

You should be grateful, OP

Without bestiality we wouldn't have all the cool mythical creatures we have today like mermaids, minotaurs, centaurs, werewolves and so on

this was an unwritten rule in every edition of d&d. elves are good at hearin' stuff, dwarves are good at minin' stuff and humans are good at reproducin' with stuff

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK
Turning into a t rex and biting off sub-zeros head was pretty cool

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

What do you mean what's up with bestiality? Why you asking me, what have you heard?:minnie:

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

What do you mean what's up with bestiality? Why you asking me, what have you heard?:minnie:

Linkin Park...

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Who was that poster that had the story about trying to get a dog toy from under the couch and she had just gotten out of the shower so she was naked and while she was under the couch the dog basically went to town on her?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

The Ape-peal is respecting Harambe's spirit OP.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
poo poo, imagine the smell those horsebabes must endure. Gack.

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe
Gryffindor is the entire appeal of bestiality

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

How the gently caress else are we going to make centaurs?

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
lol if you never put peanut butter on you testicles and had ytour dog lick them clean

just lol

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

Bert Roberge posted:

How the gently caress else are we going to make centaurs?

just eat a caloric surplus and squat and deadlift heavy every workout @ low reps forever p00f ur as g00d as a centaur

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

SatansChoice posted:

just eat a caloric surplus and squat and deadlift heavy every workout @ low reps forever p00f ur as g00d as a centaur

hell dare is right

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Sid Vicious posted:

hell dare is right

hell sid is righteous let us orc out like grade loving 9 french class

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

where do i scan the heavy metal comics to

a large red demon stands at the top of a hill in front of an army of other red demon orcs and raises an axe and GROWLS ALL THE OTHER DEMONS BATTLE CRY TOO

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
Wasnt there a goon years ago named Petr who had a bunch of huskies that he hosed? I seem to remember he got helldumped over it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

I Own Soulz posted:

Who was that poster that had the story about trying to get a dog toy from under the couch and she had just gotten out of the shower so she was naked and while she was under the couch the dog basically went to town on her?

that was a dude

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

Gatekeeper posted:

human relationships are easy
if they were, this place, along with much of the internet, would not exist

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

FordPRefectLL posted:

i dated a girl who was into this and she told me it was humiliating and she got off on shame

hence why she was dating you

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

Kurtofan posted:

hence why she was dating you

it'll be okay

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

big totem pole

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Moon Atari posted:

Beastiality is a very cool word for something that isn't actually very cool. I think we should divorce it from it's animal loving meaning entirely, or failing that at least reserve it for people who pull off impressive extreme sports style acts of animal loving, like with a lion or great white shark.

The word you're looking for is 'bestial', so you can let the dogfuckers have 'bestiality'.

I Own Soulz posted:

Wasn't there an accompanying sound she described, something like "sploop" I think? I could have sworn there was a red text to that effect.

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAOoiIkFQq4

I have an anarchy symbol tattooed on the top of my left hand haha

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme

FordPRefectLL posted:

i dated a girl who was into this and she told me it was humiliating and she got off on shame

Did you immediately break up with her because that is the correct response

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Philosopher King posted:

Im always suspicious of people who have more than 2 dogs. Why do you need 4 dogs madam? Are you loving said dogs? Im pretty sure youre loving those 4 unfixed labs and 4 golden retrievers. Your furry costume doesnt help.

wouldn't one very sexy dog be more suspicious

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"

I Own Soulz posted:

Labyrinth/Ornery Bean, she used to post a bunch of poo poo in whatever gross sex story thread was active at any particular time. I don't know what happened to her but I think someone mentioned once that she got tired of people only wanting to hear the dog loving story. :shrug:

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Because it takes way more effort to get a woman in the mood than just rubbing Bologna on yer dick.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nooner posted:

What can I say, your mom is good in the sack

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
I was younger than most of my fellow 10th graders but none of them knew it. God had given me a tallness of body that matched my tallness of spirit and tallness of dick and Lauren never bothered to ask me how old I was, so before long this long 16 year old girl was goin totally sickhouse on my 13 year old cock n rectum (with the tongue)

Lauren had no boundaries, and her family used to tell her that she was destined to catch the bad AIDS that even God can't cure if you ask nicely and get smudged on ash wednesday but she didn't care. Lauren would tie me up in the basement and make weird blarping noises from her lowerlips right in my face, and slap me with inexpensive meat if my dinklage tensed up or Hulked out. Then she would sit on me and bounce, and cry until the semen came, then laugh that her tears made my dick cry cum.

But the worst was when Spike, the mixed breed (not racist bc he was a dog) came down to steal the Oscar Meyer faceslapper. There was I, pinned to the couch with barbells and ribbons, when Lauren climbed atop me and bent over and put the bologna inside of her out-mouth. Spike fished for it, as you'd expect, but what he found was far worse than you should have expected: Lauren had a dick too, and she slapped Spike right in the face with it, which is animal abuse. Spike ran away and I cried again and Lauren and I broke up.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
And that's how I got these scars

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Gatekeeper you are my favorite poster

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Frankenstyle posted:

Because it takes way more effort to get a woman in the mood than just rubbing Bologna on yer dick.

Yeah, but some of us are just in it for the bologna!

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Some people just feel knotty

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Junk posted:

Wasnt there a goon years ago named Petr who had a bunch of huskies that he hosed? I seem to remember he got helldumped over it

whoa , that's what happened to him? i always thought he was a pretty good/smart poster

folandi posted:

Did you immediately break up with her because that is the correct response

no, the correct response is "well in that case, woof woof"

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

The White Dragon posted:

whoa , that's what happened to him? i always thought he was a pretty good/smart poster

no, the correct response is "well in that case, woof woof"

I like you asked and answered your own question here

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Sentient Data posted:

Some people just feel knotty

if you search craigslist for "knot" you get wedding announcements and people who want to gently caress dogs

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

if you search craigslist for "knot" you get wedding announcements and people who want to gently caress dogs

wowsers I did "knot" know that!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

B.H. Facials posted:

Labyrinth/Ornery Bean, she used to post a bunch of poo poo in whatever gross sex story thread was active at any particular time. I don't know what happened to her but I think someone mentioned once that she got tired of people only wanting to hear the dog loving story. :shrug:

Haha, yes! Thank you. I do remember she had quite a few stories.

The Mentalizer posted:

Wasn't there an accompanying sound she described, something like "sploop" I think? I could have sworn there was a red text to that effect.

Shloop? Something like that.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

that was a dude

Ha, gently caress you dude, it was a girl.

• Locked thread