Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plexiwatt
Sep 6, 2002

by exmarx
Seriously though just remembered that some episodes he did an entire painting with "the knife".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

personable decorum posted:

haha poo poo happens

It did

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
If Bob Ross was a gynecologist what would he use?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Friginator posted:

If Bob Ross was a gynecologist what would he use?

A taint brush!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Haha no waayyyy, he wrote that????

I liiiike dis guyyyy!!!!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Bob Ross invented the process for factory mass produced art. Now everyone can have hundreds of arts. Hundreds. :stare:

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Plexiwatt posted:

Seriously though just remembered that some episodes he did an entire painting with "the knife".

No pressure. No pressure. Just let it float.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAGargyyIPQ

Cosmik Slop fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Sep 16, 2016

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

The Tao Jones posted:

the wayward son was once a wise old tribe player who have 3 young son. he work hard as fisherman all his life & decide 2 ask his son their plan 4 future, so he sit down and ask them what they wish 2 be when they grow up. first son say, "i will b carpenter, will build ppl house, chair, table, bed. every1 will need my craft." the father nod and say, "this is noble profession 2 be proud of."

the second son say, "i will be farmer, will grow food and raise animal 2 feed all my neighbor. every1 will be fed from my farm." the father nod and say, "this is also noble profession 2 be proud of."

the third son say, "i will be highly skill player of tribe. i will master route of HO on all map, become expert of disc & master of chain, every1 will recognize me as goat tribe player." the father curl his lip and slap third son in the face and say, "play tribe is not profession 2 be proud of, is not profession at all, tribe is video game not srs business."

the third son cry and say, "but father u play tribe for many year y cant i be like u." the father say 2 son, "that right i play tribe, i do not work tribe. all these years i catch fish for u. but did u ever eat HO route? ur brother will build house, but did u ever sleep inside base of raindance? ur other brother will raise crop, did u ever eat bread made of chaingun?" son say, "ahh father now i understand. when i grow up i think i b fisherman like u." the father nod and say, "this is noble profession 2 be proud of."

the tao of tribe

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
All I know is that Rob Ross had a coke nail so he almost certainly partook in the pleasures of that powder.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

The Tao Jones posted:

Heh

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

The Tao Jones posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpDOVajzlV4

• Locked thread