Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

ROFLburger posted:

*characters dont exist, there is only the singularity*

No black people in the singularity, seems consistent with modern day NYC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

George: Do you think she'd Kwisatz Yada Yada Yaderach?
Elaine: I've Kwisatz Yada Yada Yaderach'd!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

[ELAINE WALKS WITHOUT RHYTHM, OTHER FREMEN LOOK ON DERISIVELY]

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Jerry wears a puffy Stillsuit so none of the Fremen take him seriously.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

12gaugelobotomy posted:

Elaine tries on a sand trout pant suit and becomes a god while Jerry and Kramer travel the universe with George who got a new job as a spacing guild navigator.

George and Jerry enter the Main Bridge

GEORGE: "So- whadd'ya think Jerry? Vandelay Industries' -very own- capital ship!"

JERRY: "Hm... eh." :jerry:

G: "Whadd'ya mean, 'eh'? Did you see those laser turrets, and the shield generators, the jets and the guns and the- the barista robot in the captain's lounge, Jerry?! Didn't you see the barista robot?"

J: "How could it be all that impressive if they've put you in charge of navigating?"

G: *Snort*"Like it's that hard! You just 'spice it up' *taps nose* and zzzwip- BAM hey presto you're at Callipso IV. A chimp could do it."

J: "Do you even know where Callipso IV is, chimp-for-brains? Besides, I heard that spice stuff is addictive."

G: "Y-yeah, you don't say. Hey- that reminds me, now that you bring it up, we're- almost out."

J: "Of what- brains?"

G: "No- spice"

J: "You're out of spice?!"

G: "Not so loud! Almost out of spice."

J: "Almost out of spice? You said you just left for your main tour less than a month ago. How did you get through it all so quickly?"

G: "Well, remember how I said I let Kramer take over my role as navigator from time to time?"

J: "So you could figure out how to work the barista, no doubt-

G: "Well, I kinda locked him in there and... forgot the keycard."

J: "You forgot the keycard? How do you forget you have a keycard?"

G: "There was this Bene Gesserit witch..."

J: "Where is he- where's Kramer? Is he gonna be okay?"

G: "Relax, he's fine! He's got everything he could ever need in there."

CUT TO Kramer in swim trunks, flippers and wifebeater suspended in a tank of liquid melange, bopping, swimming and dancing along to music from his VR headset while playing a game app and smoking a spice cigar.

FREEZE FRAME TO CREDITS
*Slapbass Lasers*

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

George and Jerry enter the Main Bridge

GEORGE: "So- whadd'ya think Jerry? Vandelay Industries' -very own- capital ship!"

JERRY: "Hm... eh." :jerry:

G: "Whadd'ya mean, 'eh'? Did you see those laser turrets, and the shield generators, the jets and the guns and the- the barista robot in the captain's lounge, Jerry?! Didn't you see the barista robot?"

J: "How could it be all that impressive if they've put you in charge of navigating?"

G: *Snort*"Like it's that hard! You just 'spice it up' *taps nose* and zzzwip- BAM hey presto you're at Callipso IV. A chimp could do it."

J: "Do you even know where Callipso IV is, chimp-for-brains? Besides, I heard that spice stuff is addictive."

G: "Y-yeah, you don't say. Hey- that reminds me, now that you bring it up, we're- almost out."

J: "Of what- brains?"

G: "No- spice"

J: "You're out of spice?!"

G: "Not so loud! Almost out of spice."

J: "Almost out of spice? You said you just left for your main tour less than a month ago. How did you get through it all so quickly?"

G: "Well, remember how I said I let Kramer take over my role as navigator from time to time?"

J: "So you could figure out how to work the barista, no doubt-

G: "Well, I kinda locked him in there and... forgot the keycard."

J: "You forgot the keycard? How do you forget you have a keycard?"

G: "There was this Bene Gesserit witch..."

J: "Where is he- where's Kramer? Is he gonna be okay?"

G: "Relax, he's fine! He's got everything he could ever need in there."

CUT TO Kramer in swim trunks, flippers and wifebeater suspended in a tank of liquid melange, bopping, swimming and dancing along to music from his VR headset while playing a game app and smoking a spice cigar.

FREEZE FRAME TO CREDITS
*Slapbass Lasers*

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConstantDelays
Jan 1, 2013
The gang DON'T have to wait for a table at a Chinese restaurant.

• Locked thread