Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did Gandalf have a dick and an rear end in a top hat?
Yes and yes.
Yes and no.
No and yes.
No and no.
Other.
View Results

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
gandolf has a humongous clit I always assumed, pokin out from beneath a big grey hood. his pussy is deep, man, like philosophically. literally shallow tho, even a hobbit would hit the cervix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
yes but they are purely ornamental

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Rasmussen posted:

Of course he does. Those hobbits aren't gonna gently caress themselves.

His thing for hobbit's was always a little suspect. I always assumed his visits to the shire were at least partially motivated by sex tourism. This doesn't necessarily mean he had a dick though, he might have experienced sexual satisfaction on a purely spiritual level or maybe through magic.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Buy Shadow of Mordor and find out for yourself, op.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Moon Atari posted:

His thing for hobbit's was always a little suspect. I always assumed his visits to the shire were at least partially motivated by sex tourism. This doesn't necessarily mean he had a dick though, he might have experienced sexual satisfaction on a purely spiritual level or maybe through magic.

He could probably fit an entire hobbit leg up his rear end.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
see this is why tolkein is inferior to modern, mature adult fantasy.

NO ONE gets their cock sucked. I mean, really? What is that?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I bet he could take several hoobbit dicks at once.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Hatebag posted:

I bet he could take several hoobbit dicks at once.

Hobbit dicks, like little people dicks, are full size human scale imo

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Oberleutnant posted:

Hobbit dicks, like little people dicks, are full size human scale imo

Yeah but gandalf's a nasty old slut

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
If he didn't, then why wear a big robe? What was he covering up?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
tolkein described lots of suckfucking but he did it in a cool sly way that shitnerds like most of you can't detect. Like merry and pippin slurping entdraughts from beardo's big honkin pots - sapguzzlin fellatibros

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Gandalf was a Jesus metaphor, and was totally human, except for the parts where he could do magic. But if he did too much magic, he wouldn't get to go back to Heaven (The West) when he was done. All his brothers failed in one way or another and became too attached to and a part of the world by magic-ing everything up.

It pretty much says so in one of the appendices or the Silmarillion one of the ten volumes of unpublished world building notes or something.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Hector Beerlioz posted:

He dick so long he can put the tip in his bum

Ftfy

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder what color Gandalf's shits are.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Gatekeeper posted:

tolkein described lots of suckfucking but he did it in a cool sly way that shitnerds like most of you can't detect. Like merry and pippin slurping entdraughts from beardo's big honkin pots - sapguzzlin fellatibros

pippin wanted gandalf's big rocket but it was too big for him so he had to get merry's help

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Doc Friday posted:

Gandalf has two staves.

At least 6, casual.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
pretty sure 5 and 6 are the same staff to any non-autistic person.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Gandalf was a Jesus metaphor, and was totally human, except for the parts where he could do magic. But if he did too much magic, he wouldn't get to go back to Heaven (The West) when he was done. All his brothers failed in one way or another and became too attached to and a part of the world by magic-ing everything up.

It's a drat shame that Jesus's deadbeat brothers have been edited out of the bible.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

a bone to pick posted:

pretty sure 5 and 6 are the same staff to any non-autistic person.

yeah my dick regularly gets bigger but it's still the same dick obv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
Phone browsing and read thread title as Garfield, happy to be wrong

• Locked thread