Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
We can explore the infinite variations of Seinfeld here...

Lovecraft's Seinfeld Mythos
"Boy,this colour out of space is making me thirsty."
"But I don't wanna be a great race of Yith!"
"Hello Jerry." "Hello...Nyarlotep."
"PH'NGLUI MGLW'NAFH FESTIVUS R'LYEH WGAH'NAGL FHTAGN”

Starfeld Wars
Luke - George
Leia - Elaine
Han - Jerry
Kramer - Chewbacca
Putty - Lando
Darth Vader - Newman
Stienbrenner - Palpatine

"As you can see, my young apprentice, your friends have failed. Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Kenny Rogers Roasters!"

"I'm not a sith. I hate jedi, but I'm not a sith.

"But I don't wanna be frozen in carbonite!"

Newman

Elaine: Kramer, can you hear me?
[slams her hands down on the table]
Elaine: Kramer?
Kramer: [awakens and starts speaking in an electronic and distorted voice] Yes, I can hear you.
Elaine: What was your special order?
Kramer: You read it. I thought it was clear.
Elaine: What was it?
Kramer: Bring back life form. Priority One. All other priorities rescinded.
Jerry: The drat company. What about our lives, you son of a bitch?
Kramer: I repeat, all other priorities are rescinded.
Elaine: How do we kill it, Ash? There's gotta be a way of killing it. How? How do we do it?
Kramer: You can't.
Jerry: That's bullshit.
Kramer: You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you? Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility.
George: You admire it.
Kramer: I admire its purity. A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.
Jerry: Look, I am... I've heard enough of this, and I'm asking you to pull the plug.
[Elaine goes to disconnect Kramer, who interrupts]
Kramer: Last word.
Elaine: What?
Kramer: I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Newmans
Private Costanza: Is this gonna be a standup fight, sir, or another bug hunt?
Lieutenant Steinbrenner: All we know is that there's still no contact with the colony and that a Newman may be involved.
Private Putty: Excuse me, sir, a-a what?
Lieutenant Steinbrenner: A mailman.
Corporal Seinfeld: That's unfortunate.

Jerry:[sticks broccoli right inside a Newman's mouth] Eat this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
George Steinfel is a loveable idiot. Meanwhile Kostanza is all like "drat it to the moon!" Hahaha

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe
It's a celebration! B*TCH-ES. C'MERE. It's a celebration b*tches. Show Charlie Murhpy your titties.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Anti dentite

naem
May 29, 2011

BAZINGA!!

-"miss" Chanandler Bong

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
thirsty pretzels

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
The byob Seinfeld threads are good

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I can't believe what I'm hearing here

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe
white trash from Sudbury strikes again this time with mom gusto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich
upon my death, may it come soon, my magnum opus inspired by the 1996 NBCVerse will be released. it will be a fanfiction work of art, elegantly and elaborately combining the television universes of "Seinfeld", "Mad About You", "Friends", and "Caroline In the City" into one grand, sprawling epic.

my reckoning with the nature of god and why good and evil exists in the world, the profound power of spirituality and hope, the sorrowful and glorious self-realization of combat, and just what is up with airline peanuts. I will supplant Henry Darger. I must.

• Locked thread