Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Seems like a concept Sony could get behind.

Start of small, a Costanza movie, all about George getting his job with the Yankees. Kinda defines his origin, gives you a sense of where he's coming from- and leaves you saying "hey! I want more of this!"

Next we can maybe try an Elaine movie? Something romantic that shows off that shes, you know, a girl.

Not sure who to cast here but I suggest relative unknowns so we keep it cheap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
You know OP, the Gas Chamber called, they're running out of lovely threads

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
All these Seinfeld threads are making me thirsty

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Sounds interesting OP but what time period is it set in?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
we follow babu's deportation back to pakistan, the torture and hardship he suffers as he becomes more and more deranged in his jihad against not just a faith - but one particular jew

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
a dark brooding art vandelay

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

We get to the end of the Elaine movie and the audience is cheering it's loving mind out and chilling in the theater afterward. They're saying to themselves drat! I wish we could see George and Elaine together! On the same screen!

Then it hits. A little extra scene. At. The. End. Of. The. Credits.

The gently caress?!

There it is- the apartment! And someone's unlocking the door! It's about to open and BLACK!

SEINFELD
COMING 2019

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
In a world gone mad, one man asks the questions

SEINFELD

coming this summer of george

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
the feelgood movie for you and your loved ones - and not so loved ones! - this festivus season

Airing of Greivances

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
yall bout to ruin seinfeld. bout to be ran so far into the ground the mods make it probatable then you be mad at them

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

One of them dates the Black Panther, but then cuts it off because that's too ethnic for this show.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

AugmentedVision posted:

You know OP, the Gas Chamber called, they're running out of lovely threads

Why should they worry? You're their number one supplier!

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Newman v Jerry: Dawn of What Were They Thinking?

Jerry lays half bleeding on the ground.
"M-mulva..."
"MULVA?! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!? WHO'S MULVA?!"
"Bovary?"
"What?"
"Hest?"
"You've forgotten your girlfriend's name, haven't you?"
"Yes... and she's going to break up with me if I can't figure it out!"

(Newman helps Jerry up.)

"Mulva's not going to break up with you tonight. I promise you that..."

CUT TO:
"Hey! You the lady dating Jerry Seinfeld?! He doesn't even know your name!"

(Off Camera)
"NEWMAN!"

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
hehe sometiems u play the stupid video game u stole at a higher level than all ur friends from day 1 and ppl rage the gently caress out and kill your princess dream wife with antisemitic trolls

gently caress life crash and burn

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
It goes UHF, Seinfeld, Bee Movie.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Cubone posted:

yall bout to ruin seinfeld. bout to be ran so far into the ground the mods make it probatable then you be mad at them

Haven't you heard? Lowtax sold Somethingawful to NBC. GBS stands for "Gossip 'Bout Seinfeld" now. It's the official Seinfeld subforum.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
lol just another thread about nothin!

SatansChoice
Sep 14, 2016

by Smythe

Applewhite posted:

Haven't you heard? Lowtax sold Somethingawful to NBC. GBS stands for "Gossip 'Bout Seinfeld" now. It's the official Seinfeld subforum.

Jerry Jerry Jerry

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

larry david has a snarky fanservice cameo every episode

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Jon Favreau could direct AND play Eric the Clown!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

reallivedinosaur posted:

we follow babu's deportation back to pakistan, the torture and hardship he suffers as he becomes more and more deranged in his jihad against not just a faith - but one particular jew

Babu is the Thanos of the SCU. Good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Jerry, George, Kramer and Elaine bet on who can go the longest without getting a facelift. Soon, the guys are salivating at the sight of a 70 year old woman getting undressed in her apartment in the block opposite Jerry's. Kramer runs off then comes back three days later with his head swathed in bandages, "I'm out!"

• Locked thread