Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

a bone to pick posted:

wtf dude I was agreeing with you, there's no need to wash your hands ever.

Except if you fingerbang a woman. WHO KNOWS what's going on down there!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
you'd think a guy with an obi-wann avatar would be chill but jeez!

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

a bone to pick posted:

you'd think a guy with an obi-wann avatar would be chill but jeez!

I'm just shocked by the deep levels of dickphobia that have been uncovered in this thread. Shocked, I say.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

the great deceiver posted:

what's up with guys that use the urinal right next you when theres like 10 other ones that are open

Making people uncomfortable is actually very fun.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
Urinal is a really good game, most people are all about urinal tournament but personally I like the single-player original the most, such an immersive atmosphere

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Except if you fingerbang a woman. WHO KNOWS what's going on down there!?

me, carefully arranging toiler paper strips before sitting on a strange man's face

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Just pissed in a urinal. Reminded me of this thread

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

When you're at one of those long trough urinals. Always piss at the far end away from the drain. Because then everybody else has got to piss in your piss.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I wish I could poo poo in urinals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFzTm6fy_zs

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?
Pissed at a restuarant yesterday, I opened the toilet door and some dude was right there cleaning the bathroom. It was really small so I thought I should wait a bit. As i turned around he said hey man, come an in.

It was super weird, there was two urinals next to each other and he stood there cleaning one while I pissed in the other...
Such a lovely job, felt sorry for him.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Indy posted:

Pissed at a restuarant yesterday, I opened the toilet door and some dude was right there cleaning the bathroom. It was really small so I thought I should wait a bit. As i turned around he said hey man, come an in.

It was super weird, there was two urinals next to each other and he stood there cleaning one while I pissed in the other...
Such a lovely job, felt sorry for him.

He probably wasn't an employee and just pretended to clean in order to eye your junk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
when i was in schiphol there was a lady mopping the floor in the toilets but it didnt stop me or anyone else as far as i could tell

• Locked thread