Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Before we get to today's inevitable betrayal, here's yesterday (actually Weds): Mike Johnson’s Shockingly Pro-Ukraine Speech Really Sticks It to MAGA posted by freeper Kazan

the article posted:

It was a remarkable moment: After introducing a package of bills that includes military aid to Ukraine, Mike Johnson flatly told reporters on Wednesday that enabling Ukraine to defend itself is in the best interests of America and the world. This surprised a lot of people who had wrongly assumed the House speaker was effectively functioning as a stooge for Vladimir Putin—and Donald Trump—and would thus slow-walk Ukraine aid to death before ever allowing a vote on it.

Johnson’s new stance has attracted a good deal of positive attention. But I want to highlight an aspect of it that’s been overlooked because it’s an important tell about the true state of MAGA ideology and what it’s demanding of Republicans these days.

“I really do believe the intel and the briefings that we’ve gotten,” Johnson said, in a moment that became a mini-speech. “I think that Vladimir Putin would continue to march through Europe if he were allowed. I think he might go to the Balkans next. I think he might have a showdown with Poland, or one of our NATO allies.” If so, he added, we might find ourselves sending troops to defend allies from Putin later.

"Am I so out of touch? No, it's the entire political establishment who are wrong."

quote:

That Mike Johnson, establishment Republicans and the Zeepers here are one with leftist scumbags like the one that wrote this for the far-left New Republic, it should be obvious to anyone they are as much the enemy as any leftist or Democrat.

1 posted on 4/19/2024, 9:13:17 AM by Kazan

this is what freepers actually believe

quote:

To: Kazan

Bite me - this is war engineered by Obama and Biden for personal power and does NOT help America in anyway shape or form.

2 posted on 4/19/2024, 9:16:12 AM by Skywise

gently caress you, DesertRhino!

quote:

“I think that Vladimir Putin would continue to march through Europe if he were allowed. I think he might go to the Balkans next. I think he might have a showdown with Poland, or one of our NATO allies.” If so, he added, we might find ourselves sending troops to defend allies from Putin later.”

Such ignorant bullshit.

10 posted on 4/19/2024, 9:24:10 AM by DesertRhino (2016 Star Wars, 2020 The Empire Strikes Back, 2024... RETURN OF THE JEDI. )

quote:

At BEST, Mikey deserves the nickname once applied to the Vichy French - Surrender Monkey. Most likely is is a sleeper agent who got activated once he was in a position to benefit his deep state controllers.

15 posted on 4/19/2024, 9:25:44 AM by TheConservativeBanker ($;)

"You know what the real problem is? POOR PEOPLE!"

quote:

I read that their is money in this thing to go to GAZA....so..I’m very sad that He represents my current state of Louisiana...meanwhile every freakin’ low life scumbag is waltzing into our welfare system . F this.

16 posted on 4/19/2024, 9:26:16 AM by mythenjoseph (Islam has NO place in a Christian society.)

:argh: SOROS :argh: ... also who the gently caress is Klaus?

quote:

To: TheConservativeBanker

Apparently, Soros and Klaus bought another political hack who just happens to be Speaker of the House

25 posted on 4/19/2024, 9:30:10 AM by jpp113

This 2002 regdate freeper gets it

quote:

To: Alter Kaker; Kazan; Skywise
"Blame everyone but Putin..."

Of course, that's how FR's Putin apologists operate

Everyone is to blame for this war ... *EXCEPT* the one guy who actually attacked & invaded a sovereign country without any provocation

Hitler could only dream about getting this kind of cover!!

28 posted on 4/19/2024, 9:32:39 AM by canuck_conservative (NATO - now celebrating 75 successful years of keeping the Russian monsters out!!)

Oh yeah that's the good poo poo right there

quote:

To: DesertRhino

Any support of Ukraine is investing in the greatest Corruption of everything on this planet that has ever existed.

America no longer exports Freedom and Democracy (so-called), all we export now is one and only one thing:

CORRUPTION

40 posted on 4/19/2024, 9:37:21 AM by R0CK3T

:psyduck:

quote:

To: canuck_conservative
"Of course, that's how FR's Putin apologists operate Everyone is to blame for this war ... *EXCEPT* the one guy who actually attacked & invaded a sovereign country without any provocation Hitler could only dream about getting this kind of cover!!"

And this is the problem....you can completely swallowed and then regurgitate the propaganda that being pro-America, pro-Trump and MAGA means the same thing as being a stooge of Putin. People like you HELP the real enemy....the entrenched communist deep state who are trying fundamentally change the United States.

43 posted on 4/19/2024, 9:39:17 AM by DouglasKC

Smells just like "vote blue no matter who" to me.

quote:

Okay...
Once more...
The chamber of commerce supports open borders.
The chamber of commerce supports gun control laws.
The chamber of commerce supports giving these illegals money to spend.
The chamber of commerce supports the endless wars.

bush league chamber of commerce worshipping republiCAN’Ts are the enemy.

Voting for them will only get you more of the above.
I’m now going to sit and wait for the arrival of the, but you have to vote for the bush league chamber of commerce worshipping republiCAN’Ts because... because... well, just because crowd to chime in.

54 posted on 4/19/2024, 9:45:21 AM by joe fonebone (And the people said NO! The End)

Absolutely delusional

quote:

To: All

Johnson is getting advice that by embracing the Left and Biden, the media will swoon and his favorability ratings will skyrocket, protecting him.

He likes to use the term “bipartisan” to hand the Dems victories.

He’s imagining himself as a new Barack Obama type of politician that can do no wrong.

59 posted on 4/19/2024, 9:49:40 AM by OakOak (Misinformation Campaign on your TV)

quote:

This is a Clinton-Obama-Biden war nothing more nothing less.

Any Republican supporting the Ukraine War tells me whose side they are ultimately on no matter how much they kiss up to Donald J. Trump or how much President Trump puts in a nice word for them.

64 posted on 4/19/2024, 9:52:31 AM by Nextrush (FREEDOM IS EVERYBODY'S BUSINESS-REMEMBER REV. NIEMOLLER)

quote:

To: DouglasKC

Definitely been added to the pay out list from our tax money. How does a so-called strong Christian man go along with the bribes? It’s the only logical explanation for all the illogical decisions that the crooks running our country make for the rest of us. $$$$$

68 posted on 4/19/2024, 10:00:43 AM by dandiegirl (BOBBY m)

quote:

To: SaveFerris

I thought Christians were supposed to stand on moral principles and virtues even if it causes them persecution and sacrifice?

This man is not a Christian.
He has sold his soul for status, greed, and profit.

88 posted on 4/19/2024, 11:13:23 AM by Openurmind (The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children. ~ D. Bonhoeffer)

I loving hate these people.

quote:

To: canuck_conservative

Yeah -and all you Nazi supporters would be the first to demand Biden invade Mexico if China decided to annex it which is exactly what Obama and Biden did with their coup.

If Putin is sooo evil about Ukraine why didn’t he take it when Trump was in office? Because Trump would stop him? Or is it because Trump said NATO was corrupt, needed to pay their fare share and no expansionist policies.

What changed when Xiden - your glorious leader got into office?

Wake up fools - you’re the same ones happy to lock down because of the scary flu!

93 posted on 4/19/2024, 11:46:13 AM by Skywise

Yup, that's exactly it, those darned profiteering defense contractors are gonna create a global communist state.

quote:

To: ConservativeMind

If Putin is AS evil as our corrupt (and DIE infested) intelligence agencies claim then we should be sending troops NOW and sent them at the start of the war to shut this thing down fast.

That’s what a real military person would say to do. Not drain US resources and destroy our economy by mega funding another nation that’s had ZERO progress in repelling Putin and literally destroyed not only their country but their very own government and way of life into a one party totalitarian state.

This is not to stop Putin - this is part and parcel of creating a globalist communist state.

96 posted on 4/19/2024, 11:52:13 AM by Skywise

Well this is a take

quote:

To: Kazan; All

It was about time Mike Johnson awakened from his hippie-commie indirect pro-soviet behavior.
Common sense got to him!

Not helping our allies Israel, Ukraine, Taiwan to resist against America’s traditional enemy : The Axis of Evil (Iran/Hamas-Russia-North Korea-China), was an act against Christianity. Letting people be slaughtered by imperialist neo-soviets is inexcusable.

Mike Johnson finally listened to God.
Good choice.

119 posted on 4/19/2024, 4:08:37 PM by USA-FRANCE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
House approves aid bills for Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan posted by freeper Coronal

Your own party killed it, you dumbfuck.

quote:

To: Coronal

Where is the aid for the US, our borders?

2 posted on 4/20/2024, 12:14:18 PM by caver ( )

It's alllll about Biden

quote:

Ukraine was invaded in Biden’s term because Vlad knew weakness when he saw it.

But this vote makes it official, the so-called opposition party claiming the name of Republican owns this war as much Biden.

12 posted on 4/20/2024, 12:27:22 PM by Biblebelter

quote:

Every time a GUBMINT shutdown is avoided, BOTH wings of the UNIPARTY claim a momentous victory.

Same deal here.

The UNIPARTY always claims victory.

Rightful citizens, legal voters, and taxpayers have only claimed ONE TRUE victory in my lifetime and it was 2016.

18 posted on 4/20/2024, 12:35:36 PM by Biblebelter

It shouldn't surprise me that they don't even understand the TikTok "ban"

quote:

To: conejo99
"I think this is a good idea. Unfortunately we’ve damaged our reputation with our infighting."

I'm with you, if it wasn't for the Trojan Horse that will lead to "TikTok" getting banned in a year. And that means FR will be banned as well.

19 posted on 4/20/2024, 12:37:56 PM by MinorityRepublican

Okay yeah sure

quote:

Nine billion for Hamas in the Israel portion of the bill.

27 posted on 4/20/2024, 12:54:17 PM by kabar

Well that's a visual

quote:

To: caver

scum RINO whore Mike Johnson raised his skirt, dropped his panties, bent over, then turned around to smile at Schumer

29 posted on 4/20/2024, 12:59:47 PM by A strike (There is no tyranny that cannot be justified by 'climate change')

quote:

To: rlmorel

I would support the aid to Ukraine if Trump were President. Trump would use it as leverage to get a better settlement for Ukraine. But with Biden as President, it’ll just prolong the stalemate.

37 posted on 4/20/2024, 1:31:02 PM by nbenyo

Israel isn't in the Indo-Pacific region you moron. They're talking about Taiwan.

quote:

“The House voted overwhelmingly to approve the aid bill for allies in the Indo-Pacific in a 385 to 34 vote, “

That is code for GAZA in case anyone didn’t know. That is right folks. The US is funding those terrorists attacked Israel.

40 posted on 4/20/2024, 1:37:52 PM by Revel

Ukraine’s Zelensky ‘Personally’ Thanks Mike Johnson for $61 Billion Gift from U.S. Taxpayers posted by freeper ChicagoConservative27

This isn't actually true, but it's spiritually true and that's all that matters.

quote:

To: ChicagoConservative27

Trump wanted $4 billion for a wall and didn’t get one dime.

3 posted on 4/20/2024, 2:05:32 PM by imabadboy99

Yup, it's all part of the giant pedophile conspiracy.

quote:

To: cuz1961

the pedophiles at the top are all DS
and know they are controlled ... and protected.

the GOP always sells out its voters
and the Constitution.

It is what they always do.

9 posted on 4/20/2024, 2:14:32 PM by Diogenesis (Si vis pacem, para bellum)

As someone currently experiencing homelessness, yeah, I kinda get what you're going for here buddy, but then you just completely blow it at the end

quote:

We have out of control homelessness in this nation. We have out of control inflation that’s causing more homelessness along with the inability buy food. We have hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants pouring over the borders bringing with them more crime and straining the housing AND food situations and depleting charity food pantries even further.

AND THESE RETARDED MORONS PASSED NOT ONE IOTA OF LEGISLATION TO HELP ANY OF THIS AND GAVE 60 BILLION DOLLARS TO FUND OBAMAS PLAY WAR!

There must be a reckoning.

34 posted on 4/20/2024, 2:34:13 PM by Skywise

Good god he's a moron

quote:

To: lonestar67

I supported Bush then (I don’t now)

My problem with supporting Ukraine isn’t because I’m an isolationist - it’s because Biden and Obama have been monkeying about with Ukraine internal politics in an attempt to deliberately keep Russia and Putin off balance (which I think is all part of petty payback because Putin rejected Obama and Hillary’s great reset) and Putin pushed back.
Putin didn’t move on Ukraine in Trumps years because he was scared of Trump but because Trump assured him that Ukraine wouldn’t be used as a NATO pawn and Trump kept his word. It’s part of the reason they went with the “Trump is a Putin agent” story - Obama has it out for Putin... Not Xi, whos inarguably a greater threat... because Xi is allied with the DNC... but Putin is not...

So what happened when Obama got back into office? NATO pawn and they kept PUSHING - because they knew if Putin invaded they would claim the moral highground - and you saw the propaganda laid thick and heavy here. People STILL replace their US flags with Ukrainian ones in their bios.

And I say - AGAIN - If Putin is such a threat that he’s literally the next Hitler and we supposedly have the moral highground then WE MUST GO TO WAR WITH PUTIN NOW and have boots on the ground in Ukraine.

And if you claim that would be worse than you’ve just idly sucked up the propaganda kool-aid hook, line and sinker.

53 posted on 4/20/2024, 2:49:13 PM by Skywise

There are six or seven various comments talking about how Johnson would get exactly 10% back. I'm not sure if this is a meme or if it's part of their deep Ukrainian corruption lore, but it's pretty fuckin dumb

quote:

To: Paladin2
"10% for Johnson as a tip?"

I’m pretty sure there’s some kind of payoff for Johnson to have so quickly given in to the nasty, crooked Democrats.

This has the stench of Biden’s diapers all over it.

57 posted on 4/20/2024, 2:54:44 PM by Allegra (Less propaganda would be appreciated. )

quote:

For the first time in a long time I worked just hard enough to pay the bills last year.

My total state and federal tax bill was less than 500 bucks (I still have kids)

Starve the beast. Let’s get this collapse going before I am to old to help my kids through it.

76 posted on 4/20/2024, 3:12:40 PM by cableguymn

quote:

A disgusting piece of a man!

The devil has won and congress has capitulated. Are these people adolescents? Dumb. Ignorant. Senseless. Sell this nation for a billion here and a billion th.
Everyone just paid taxes..
Is this okay?

I’m about as angry as I’ve ever been on all of the selling of our country and the treatment being given to Donald Trump.

The only solution to this much double cross and corruption, and selling our country... is a huge lightening bolt. Clean it all out... Top to bottom. It stinks!!

81 posted on 4/20/2024, 3:21:07 PM by frnewsjunkie

Ahahahaha wow

quote:

To: frnewsjunkie
"The only solution to this much double cross and corruption, and selling our country... is a huge lightening bolt. Clean it all out... Top to bottom. It stinks!!"

Imagine those stupid muslims going after the Twin Towers on 9-11 when they could have hit DC with all 4 planes.....

85 posted on 4/20/2024, 3:27:16 PM by Iron Munro (When Islam dominates democracy, freedom and non-Islamic people die)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Those were the only two topics that were straight up about the vote, because something else happened that got them all riled up. WATCH: Democrat Representatives Wave Ukranian Flags on House Floor After Voting to Give Them Another $60.8 Billion posted by freeper bimboeruption

quote:

Lauren Chen, Blaze TV host: “Waiving foreign flags on the House floor? This is what a nation that has been conquered looks like.

Someone needs to tell these treasonous bastards that they took an oath to the Constitution of the UNITED STATES...not Ukraine.

They believe in "America last".

Will there ever be a Day of Reckoning for these TRAITORS?

1 posted on 4/20/2024, 12:30:27 PM by bimboeruption

I almost want to know what the kickback thing comes from. Almost.

quote:

To: bimboeruption

Paid for by the kick backs from Ukraine, the real celebrations will come from the whores they will enjoy on our dime.

7 posted on 4/20/2024, 12:36:29 PM by Nateman (Democrats did not strive for fraud friendly voting merely to continue honest elections.)

quote:

Now let’s see who is getting money from AIPAC. At this point they are laundering money. We just need to connect the dots. This is begging for an old school freep.

10 posted on 4/20/2024, 12:40:57 PM by I got the rope

quote:

Comment #11 Removed by Moderator

quote:

So Biden is winning on all fronts.

Mayorkas trial dumped. First time in history, totally un-Constitutional.

Trump stuck in a courtroom, mad Spanish Inquisitionist putting him through a show trial.

Border still wide open, Border Patrol turned into a welcoming committee...please Mr. Illegal Alien criminal, can I wipe your butt?

And the coup de grace: tens of billions for...all the money launderers of Ookraine. Payday for the Biden gang! Champagne all around! Jim and Hunter will be bangin’ da hoes for months with that cash! And Da Beeg Man will buy another mansion - maybe in Montserrat? Or Monaco? Someplace without an extradition treaty.

Life be good for the Ratz and the Bidens.

16 posted on 4/20/2024, 12:46:59 PM by Regulator (It's fraud, Jim)

Support for Ukraine is quite strong throughout the US, you idiot, you complete dumbfuck

quote:

Absolutely disgusting. I’d love to find the names of each and every Congressperson who waved a flag and then publish it. Use it during their campaigns.

17 posted on 4/20/2024, 12:47:45 PM by vivenne

The IMF? That's so five years ago. Come on, everyone knows the WEF is the new boogeyman.

quote:

To: Vaduz

“I would like to see the independent auditors report please.”

And that is the problem. There is no accountability. It is disbursed directly from the IMF out and the “to who” is hidden and we will never know. It never goes through any of our own accounting systems so there is no way at all to keep track of it.

The IMF would never give it to anyone ever.

69 posted on 4/20/2024, 2:21:07 PM by Openurmind (The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children. ~ D. Bonhoeffer)

quote:

To: Reverend Wright

Nice to know that a huge chunk of the $60 billion flushed today will be going to pay Youcraynian "government" and other salaries and pensions in that corrupt craphole. That's the worst part of it all for taxpaying Americans. Sickening waste of our money. A royal slap in the face to us all.

Man, I utterly loathe all the corrupt jackwads in Congress waving the flag of one of Europe's most corrupt countries, one led by a grifting, gay dancing, satanist-appointing degenerate. It is a perfect reflection of their personal corruption and depravity.

Bravo! Well done, self-serving scumbags!

71 posted on 4/20/2024, 2:31:46 PM by Rocco DiPippo (Either the Deep State destroys America or we destroy the Deep State. -Donald Trump)

quote:

To: Regulator

I have said many times.... Biden has been the most successful democrat president in history. In three short years he has done more irreversible damage to this nation than all of them combined. Even Obama has to be jealous how it is Chomo Joe who “fundamentally “ changed America.

75 posted on 4/20/2024, 2:37:26 PM by Organic Panic (Democrats. Memories as short as Joe Biden's eyes.)

Why the gently caress do these people insist over and over that giving billions of dollars to the military industrial complex is making us communist!? Yes, yes, I know, they don't know what communism is any more, but that doesn't actually explain it.

quote:

Khrushchev stated back in the 60’s that Russia had to do nothing to take the U.S. that the U.S. would become communist by themselves. Boy was he right. The picture of the ukraine flag wavers in the house of lawmakers of the U.S. should give everyone pause to reflect that the U.S. is the new Soviet Union. They need to march those representative commies out of the nations capitol under gunpoint away from the seat of government, a quick mass trial and execution for treason.

95 posted on 4/20/2024, 5:27:41 PM by redcatcherb412

Democrats Wave Ukraine Flags on House Floor as $61 Billion Aid Bill Passes posted by freeper ChicagoConservative27

:psyduck:

quote:

False flag. Democrats and Russia have supported each other for over 100 years.

6 posted on 4/20/2024, 1:43:09 PM by nickcarraway

I loving hate these people.

quote:

To: Responsibility2nd

Were they wearing their masks too?

11 posted on 4/20/2024, 1:51:29 PM by delta7

:psyboom:

quote:

Ironic they voted on Hitler’s birthday to support Ukraine nazis and start WWIII

13 posted on 4/20/2024, 1:53:29 PM by aMorePerfectUnion

"Why don't the Democrats care about how much the Republicans hate trans people!?"

quote:

The Democrats used to be very good at managing their image. Everything they do lately seems like an on-purpose punch in the face to large segments of the public. The trans support, for example. You’d think someone who counts in the hierarchy would have noted the Dillan Mulvaney catastrophe, and what’s happening to Disney and quietly told the members to dial it back a bit. But they’ve all doubled down. I think what has happened is the guys in suits who ran the party from their smokey back room courted every extreme group and now those extreme groups are in positions of power, and they can’t be controlled. Worse, or better depending, they have zero sense of politics, image and the pulse of American opinion. My impression was the people who used to run things were all older than Nancy Pelosi, so maybe they’re gone. Regardless, they’ve lost control.

16 posted on 4/20/2024, 2:02:40 PM by Gen.Blather (Wait! I said that out loud? )

Freep loves to think up imaginary authoritarian group punishments

quote:

Every single one of them that waved that flag ought to be censured at bare minimum and stripped of committees. We need a speaker with the guts to set a new rule, “No flags in the House except the Flag of the United States, without exception.”

28 posted on 4/20/2024, 2:41:15 PM by cross_bearer_02

In reply to a pic of a large group of suspiciously brown people,

quote:

To: cuz1961

That's an invading army.

Carpet bomb the lot of them.

I'm serious.

42 posted on 4/20/2024, 6:14:26 PM by Ciaphas Cain (Liberalism is a tyranny that MUST be overthrown.)

“PUT THOSE drat FLAGS AWAY!” – Rep Anna Paulina Luna Scolds Democrats Chanting “UKRAINE, UKRAINE!” and Waving Ukraine Flags as They Vote to Secure Ukraine’s Border Instead of Our Own posted by freeper Kazan

Well yeah, because the only people that would do that are the nationalists.

quote:

I must not have paid attention the day they made Ukraine a US state.

Can you imagine the absolute horror liberals would have if Congress Critters were waving US flags, celebrating securing the US border instead of Ukraine’s?

8 posted on 4/20/2024, 3:41:40 PM by Responsibility2nd (A truth that’s told with bad intent, Beats all the lies you can invent ~ Wm. Blake)

That's ... not how the voting works.

quote:

112 No votes from GOP. That is the majority of the majority.

This bill should not have been advanced. Why do Speakers believe they have to oppose the majority of their own party?

10 posted on 4/20/2024, 3:47:57 PM by Owen (.)

My head hurts. Not quite :psyboom: level but

quote:

BUT, they kneeled to blm and wouldn’t condemn those kneeling during the National Anthem.

11 posted on 4/20/2024, 3:48:24 PM by ealgeone

Ah yes, patriotism is when you only listen to the most extreme members of your own political party to the exclusion of the entire rest of the country.

quote:

To: Owen
"This bill should not have been advanced. Why do Speakers believe they have to oppose the majority of their own party?"

I would like to know also. And why is Johnson still the Speaker? Is 100% capitulation (capitulation with a smile no less) not enough proof of lack of patriotism?

(Dust in the wind...)

:( :( :(

28 posted on 4/20/2024, 4:28:38 PM by SteveH
Ah yes, patriotism is when you only listen to the most extreme members of your own political party to the exclusion of the entire rest of the country.

quote:

quote:

To: Owen
"Why do Speakers believe they have to oppose the majority of their own party?"

If a bill, ANY bill, passes almost 3-1, doesn’t that indicate there is reason to bring it to the floor?

33 posted on 4/20/2024, 4:56:24 PM by Reynoldo (BurnLootMurder)

No, not at all. Support from the opposition is irrelevant.

47 posted on 4/20/2024, 6:04:20 PM by Owen (.)

Hi Kit Cat!

quote:

To: OldHarbor

Mike Johnson is FINISHED, I seriously doubt that his constituents will vote for him to remain in office, the seat if held by a Dem WILL BE no different than it being held by Mike Johnson!! The Republican base is so disgusted right now I am VERY WORRIED about how many WILL NOT VOTE at all!! There are thousands that are just DONE!!! Mike Johnson is a LYING POS!!! SPIT!! This BS NEVER EVER happens on the Dem side NEVER!!

29 posted on 4/20/2024, 4:33:29 PM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

quote:

Displaying foreign flags in Congress should be treason.

34 posted on 4/20/2024, 5:02:47 PM by Mr. Blond

Golly, why might people that favor various forms of social justice be opposed to an unprovoked landgrabby war of aggression?

quote:

To: TexasFreeper2009

For the most part I have stayed out of the fight that some on this forum have waged against each other ie...Ukraine supporters vs Russia sympathizers(seemingly), and while I have been opposed to Russia’s war there I still find it exponentially suspicious that some of the most ardent Ukraine flag wavers in my city seem to also be the same people screeching for BLM/ANTIFA 3 years ago as they were burning American cities down.

37 posted on 4/20/2024, 5:18:48 PM by MachIV

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Broken clocks, they're right about the Ukraine/Israel/Taiwan funding being a waste

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Mantis42 posted:

Broken clocks, they're right about the Ukraine/Israel/Taiwan funding being a waste

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

McGlockenshire posted:

I almost want to know what the kickback thing comes from. Almost.

It's because HUNTER BIDEN had a job at a business with an office in Ukraine. Therefore it all goes on the corkboard tied together with red string

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Gay Furry Hacker Group SiegedSec Breached a Far-Right Media Outlet and Wreaked Havoc posted by freeper Angelino97

quote:

To: Angelino97

Gaywad furry hackers.

Random thought: The place where they work or congregate must smell SO FREAKING BAD!! PEEEEEEEEE-YEWWWWWWW!!!!!!

2 posted on 4/21/2024, 7:14:21 AM by Scarlett156 (Well, at least more than five people are reading my blog, now..... >:D )

quote:

Your life will be better if you could avoid all queers and Democrats.

5 posted on 4/21/2024, 7:29:06 AM by allendale

lol, rofl

quote:

Time to up the security of FR? This site is probably on their target list.

6 posted on 4/21/2024, 7:45:15 AM by Brooklyn Attitude (I went to bed on November 3rd 2020 and woke up in 1984.)

quote:

Could be a Deep State operation with the ‘furry hackers’ the plausible deniability.

10 posted on 4/21/2024, 7:59:15 AM by TigerClaws

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Time for some good old fashioned birther nonsense. Here's Exclusive: National Archives Displays “Unauthenticated” Obama Birth Certificate -- “IF THEY CHANGE THAT DOCUMENT, THEY’RE PLAYING A GAME” posted by freeper CDR Kerchner

Rather than the article, here's the About Us page from the linked site.

quote:

The Post & Email (https://www.thepostemail.com) is a new media initiative begun in August 2009 to perform the investigative work which the mainstream media has neglected to do for at least three decades. We strive to present a new model for news publication in which citizens from all over the nation and world can submit reports and editorials and speak the truth without the restrictions or doctrinaire principles of Socialism and Marxism. We are committed to a Free Press for a New Generation, of the people, by the people, and for the people.

Staff

John Charlton, Founder

Mr. Charlton is a natural born American Citizen and devout Christian who founded The Post & Email in August 2009 as an act of faith in Christ Jesus in order to give the common man a vehicle to report the news in his own words to the world. He believes that our country belongs to the people, and that the best natural protection for it is that the people be given a voice in the public forum. Mr. Charlton is not a registered member of any political party, though he is a staunch opponent of Communism and Fascism. Launching The Post & Email as a simple blog, he shortly thereafter converted it to an electronic newspaper.

Sharon Rondeau, Owner/Editor

Mrs. Rondeau is a natural born American Citizen who began researching the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama during the 2008 election cycle. She has been operating The Post & Email since April 2010 following Mr. Charlton’s departure. She earned a B.A. from Eastern Connecticut State University in 1986 summa cum laude and worked in the areas of office skills instruction and word processing support for 15 years.

Her ten-year career at a Hartford, CT insurance company ended abruptly in February 2001 after she was permanently injured from a rear-end car accident.

As The Post & Email’s editor, Ms. Rondeau writes daily reports focusing on government corruption in addition to reviewing and publishing editorials from syndicated and guest writers from all over the world. All submissions must meet the paper’s high standards for quality, accuracy, and family-friendliness.

Sharon is also an accomplished harpist with more than 28 years of experience performing in a wide variety of venues including solo, small ensemble and orchestral. In 1998 she released her CD, “Celtic Reflections,” and in 2009, her collection “Easy Scottish Harp Music” was published by Mel Bay. Her arrangements for small and concert harps are available through major harp retailers.
So, a kook for jesus and a harpist. Cool cool cool.

The OP believe these two are a trustworthy source.

quote:

The far-left deep-state and Team Obama is still foisting Obama's forged documents on the world. Will Donald Trump when in his second term at some point in time after his cleans house at the DOJ have them explore the various Obama forged identity documents such as his short-form and long-form birth documents, draft registration care, and using a stolen SSN from a deceased per from Connecticut? See this for more about Obama and his false early life narrative and forged documents:

1 posted on 4/21/2024, 7:04:42 PM by CDR Kerchner

Wall of Text hits you dealing 329 word damage. You die.

quote:

To: nickcarraway

The Clinton’s did have it and they were the original Birthers. But those behind Team Obama are far more fearsome than even Team Clinton. A member of Obama’s church’s former quire members. Thus at a secret night meeting in the early summer of 2008 Obama and Clinton met with at the behest of some unnamed person(s) with some appointed ones to convey the decision to Hillary, at which meeting she was told she was no longer wanted and to drop out of the race with the “carrot” of the Secretary of State job and chance to run a major grift there to enrich herself, and the immediate paying off of her then millions of dollars in campaign debts, and planted “stick” visions of her waking up with a dead horse’s head in her bed with a note attached of what comes next, if she didn’t follow their “advice”. Those that were following the Clinton Campaign and Obama Campaign back then remember that “news” event very well. The Clintons met the match as to ruthlessness when they went up against those behind Barack Obama. Search on that secret meeting between Hillary and Barack (and the movers and shakers) back in about the May/June time frame in 2008. Hillary getting forced out started the PUMA movement by severely disappointed Hillary supporters who then went after Obama regarding his forged documents and they got Atty Berg to file his lawsuit challenging Obama birth certificate prior the the Democratic National Party Convention. The online far-left OBOTs have tried to re-write history of activities about Obama birth location narrative starting in late 2007 on the Hardball show with Chris Mathews introducing the comment about Hillary operatives dropping remarks that Obama was not born in the USA and Hillary’s operatives continued it into the first half of 2008 until she was forced out. The PUMAs then became the first organized publicly active and vocal Birthers.

9 posted on 4/21/2024, 7:31:38 PM by CDR Kerchner ( retired military officer, natural law, Vattel, presidential, eligibility, natural born Citizen )

quote:

To: CDR Kerchner

First, there are two entities who I believe truly know that Obama’s Birth Certificate is forged: General Mike Flynn and the Mossad.

Second, I instantly knew the short-form was forged. It stated that Obama was Barack Hussein Obama (Roman Numeral) II. He would have been “Junior.” Also, it stated that Obama Sr’s “Race” was “African.” Bullshit. US Government Records Entries, Federal and State, would have had “Negro” or perhaps “Negroid?” The forgers didn’t want to hurt Obama’s feeling?

We’ve been had.

11 posted on 4/21/2024, 7:34:38 PM by Joe Marine 76 ("Honor is a gift a man gives to himself." - Rob Roy MacGregor)

I am in awe.

quote:

Thank you for posting well researched on Obamaumao the First, Fakir.

It is of interest that the family housecleaning of the House of Saud, which ushered in the rule of defacto Saudi Chief bin Salman. The entire Royal Family of Saudi Arabia was cleaned out, and first on the list was Talwaleed bin Talal (Al Waleed bin Talal Al Saud) who owned a large part of ABC TV, and was the joker who, after 9-11 offered 10 million US to NYC (Giuliani vehemently refused this— told him to pound sand)— and also the Saudi who paid for obama to go to Harvard Law (paid through one of his organization).

Talwaleed among many other princes were interrogated and held in Ritz Carlton Jeddah, until they gave up their Swiss account number and their money (billions). One prince confirmed to have been thrown out of a helicopter to death.The reduction of this obama sponsor was and is a major turning point. Bin Salman as a result, wants nothing to do with obama, or especially with Biden. They know the two are Islamofascists who support Iran. Bin Salman and Trump got on quite well.

Obama, no mistake about it- a fake, an embed following 9-11 establishing the current Marxist/Socialist democrat enabled to install a fedgov foothold for the Muslim Brotherhood and the entire front of islam used by the Chi-Coms and the world Comintern to destroy the USA. The great effort to hide his birth location the true one is a major part of the whole of the concoction of this.... thing. Pelosi had a great hand in fake certification of their candidate— and a whole lot else.

14 posted on 4/21/2024, 7:38:18 PM by John S Mosby (Sic Semper Tyrannis)

motherfucker do you know how document scanning works

quote:

An official birth certificate would never be a PDF file.

23 posted on 4/21/2024, 7:51:03 PM by E. Pluribus Unum (The worst thing about censorship is █████ ██ ████ ████ ████ █ ███████ ████. FJB.)

Ah, this old canard. The guy that first "discovered" this opened the PDF in Illustrator, which is why there's 'layers."

quote:

On an old computer, I have a copy of the Adobe file with its layers.

The entire background was added separate from the text.

It’s a fake.

25 posted on 4/21/2024, 7:56:25 PM by ConservativeMind (Trump: Befuddling Democrats, Republicans, and the Media for the benefit of the US and all mankind.)

quote:

To: henbane

Yes, Obama himself and his wife Michelle, and many others during O’s rise to power have said he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. Also officials here in the USA, Kenya, and various countries in Africa. Then the great internet purge of previous statements started or were deep six’s by the search engines since the major political parties and their powerful friends and associates in the major media and in every institution with any power to expose him, were in on the cover-up of Obama’s constitutional ineligibility. Obama and McCain had made a deal to not use any constitutional eligibility issues in their campaign since their were questions about both of them. The Dems forced McCain to go before the Senate Judiciary Committee on which Obama and Hillary sat, to get his pass. And he got it on the basis not to bring up anything about Obama’s issues - SR-511. See a list of some of those stating Obama was foreign born here: https://www.scribd.com/lists/324847...-is-Kenyan-Born

33 posted on 4/21/2024, 8:06:39 PM by CDR Kerchner ( retired military officer, natural law, Vattel, presidential, eligibility, natural born Citizen )

quote:

The Marxist, alien Obama was born in Kenya and has been destroying the USA for 15 years along with Soros and other vile swamp creatures. The research on the bioengineered covid virus began while he was in the Whitehut. So did flights of illegal aliens into the US. He should have been jailed years ago, but the thugs of the swamp have offed many who have sought to expose them. Others have settled for being paid off. That’s why Trump is sitting on his butt in a cold court room. They will say and do anything to keep Trump slapped down. Bank on it.

36 posted on 4/21/2024, 8:22:27 PM by doc maverick

quote:

To: ConservativeMind

Its fakeness was blatant.

That’s a bug part of the thrill for abusers.

The thrill ofeeing everyone go through all the stages of grief, grieving over the death of truth and sanity.
The abuser gleefully watches the abused as the lattet watch him openly get away with his crime.

38 posted on 4/21/2024, 8:34:33 PM by one guy in new jersey

quote:

For those who want to research obama’s fake birth certificate, put, “obama’s fake birth certificate explained”, in your browser. google is blocking a lot of the info, and the experts say to use Firefox, and select the DuckDuckGo browser. Go to Settings, Search, Default Search Engine, DuckDuckGo.

The SCANNED image of obama’s birth certificate, prove there is no ORIGINAL birth certificate for obama. NO STATE SCANS THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE, WHEN THE HAVE A FILM COPY THEY CAN PRINT IT FROM.

The SCANNED image means someone went to the books of birth certificates, got one, took it to a scanner, scanned it, and edited it, to make it obama’s. Experts have said there are at least 9 layers in the image. When a document is created, that is one layer. Each thing added or changed after that, makes another layer.

SIMPLE QUESTION
The SCANNED image is supposed to be AN EXACT COPY OF THE ORIGINAL. This means that EVERYTHING THAT IS ON THE ORIGINAL, IS ON THE COPY. Why won’t obama release the ORIGINAL birth certificate, if the two are EXACT COPIES?

obama’s half-brother and grandmother, say obama was born in Kenya, and his college registration said he was from Kenya. There is only one barack obama in America, and that name has at least 39 social security numbers linked to it, and the one he is using now, was given to someone else.

40 posted on 4/21/2024, 8:51:04 PM by Smorgasbord (The SCANNED image proves there is no ORIGINAL birth certificate.)
"Each thing added or changed after that, makes another layer." - no, it does not work that way. nothing works that way. your expert is a dunce. you are a dunce. you are all dunces.

McGlockenshire fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Apr 22, 2024

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

pretense is my co-pilot

quote:

Obamaumao the First
Classic

McGlockenshire posted:

Gaywad furry hackers.

Random thought: The place where they work or congregate must smell SO FREAKING BAD!! PEEEEEEEEE-YEWWWWWWW!!!!!!

2 posted on 4/21/2024, 7:14:21 AM by Scarlett156 (Well, at least more than five people are reading my blog, now..... >:D )

ah yes, down at Gay Furry Hacker HQ, where they all work

TheDeadlyShoe fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Apr 22, 2024

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
My favorite of those is the guy who misspells choir

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

quote:

To: Fai Mao; E. Pluribus Unum
“FR really needs a like button.”

>>>>>>>>>>

And also a DISLIKE button.
It could be used against the anti-Israel/Ukraine/Taiwan extremists and against those who support the GINSCA*.

*GINSCA: Globo-Islamo-NepSoviet-Commie-Alliance

18 posted on 4/22/2024, 7:33:05 PM by USA-FRANCE (The only thing needed for Evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

pretense is my co-pilot

Neposoviet? Nekosoviet?

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
BREAKING! Controversies Involving Speaker Mike Johnson and His Sons Resurface — From Monitoring Each Other’s Porn Usage to Arrest of His Adopted Son on Charges of Running Illegal Cannabis Business

quote:

It appears Tucker Carlson was right about politicians being blackmailed or threatened being exposed with kiddie porn. MTG believes he's been blackmailed. Read the whole article. No wonder they rammed this guy in to be speaker.
1 posted on 4/22/2024, 2:01:57 PM by Macho MAGA Man
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: Macho MAGA Man

I have Covenant Eyes on my computer to keep me accountable. Porn is one click away and destroys lives. I would be surprised if he did not have it and his son sounds like a great kid.

6 posted on 4/22/2024, 2:08:35 PM by bray (Science says a human life begins at conception.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: bray

I agree. I think it is a preventive measure to protect themselves from having things end up on their computer. I don’t thin they would tell anyone if they were trying to limit their porn watching via software.

32 posted on 04/22/2024 7:30:53 AM PDT by vivenne
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies ]

quote:

I am completely fine with this.

It is NOT looking at each others porn pages! It is looking at a report from an i dependent source that describes what occurred.

This is healthy accountability and should be encouraged.

18 posted on 4/22/2024, 2:14:23 PM by ConservativeMind (Trump: Befuddling Democrats, Republicans, and the Media for the benefit of the US and all mankind.)

quote:

Was Johnson on Epstein’s island? I’m beginning to think so.

21 posted on 4/22/2024, 2:16:01 PM by nonliberal (Z.)

quote:

Apparently there’s a world of people who don’t know about porn accountability.

Mostly in Christian circles, men become accountable in a buddy system to help fight the inner battle of porn. It’s not creepy; it’s dudes supporting each other, the same thing that alcoholics do in AA.

What a strange world that we jump to conclusions and see good things as bad.

31 posted on 4/22/2024, 2:25:23 PM by lurk (u)

quote:

To: JonPreston
Is there anyone who doesn't see this in his face?

The problem is, there are so many of these closeted weirdos in the GOP nowadays, the party started running out of people to pick from.

But anyone whose gaydar didn't go off when Johnson came to the fore, well, I don't know what to say. Except that most Boomer "conservative" types will apparently go to their graves as clueless and naive as the day they were born.
40 posted on 04/22/2024 7:40:25 AM PDT by DSH
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: DSH
The problem is, there are so many of these closeted weirdos in the GOP nowadays, the party started running out of people to pick from.

This is why Trump didn't come close to draining the Swamp. It can't be done with Republican party applicants.
49 posted on 04/22/2024 7:50:21 AM PDT by JonPreston ( ✌ ☮️ )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies ]

quote:

His adopted son is Black, correct?

His adopted Black son was the central subject of Mike Johnson's televised White Privilege confession during a PBS interview four years ago.
59 posted on 04/22/2024 8:12:26 AM PDT by zeestephen (Trump "Lost" By 43,000 Votes - Spread Across Three States - GA, WI, AZ)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: zeestephen

Why do so many squish Rinos adopt?

76 posted on 04/22/2024 3:36:59 PM PDT by Fledermaus (Is it me, or all of a sudden have the buried trolls come out on FR like cicadas? It's all noise.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 59 | View Replies ]

quote:

Tucker is right about Johnson. He’s weak therefore he’s a vessel for evil. So true.

61 posted on 4/22/2024, 3:20:01 PM by Georgia Girl 2 (The only purpose of a pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should never have dropped)

quote:

He’s a Traitor.

He did the exact opposite of what he promised.

He said on video 24 times, not a penny for spending until the southern border is fixed.

He’s a Biden soldier after the agencies showed him some pics.

John Roberts, Comey, Sessions, John Durham.

63 posted on 4/22/2024, 3:23:10 PM by OakOak (Misinformation Campaign on your TV)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 60 | View Replies]

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

TheDeadlyShoe posted:

Neposoviet? Nekosoviet?

New economic policy?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Am I so obsessed with gay sex that I think homosexuals are everywhere?

No, it is every Republican politician who is secretly gay

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

quote:

Tucker is right about Johnson. He’s weak therefore he’s a vessel for evil. So true.

61 posted on 4/22/2024, 3:20:01 PM by Georgia Girl 2 (The only purpose of a pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should never have dropped)

loving fascism.txt right there.

soviet elsa
Feb 22, 2024
lover of cats and snow
I feel a perverse pleasure as a pinko queer commie that the absolute milquetoast Obama is giving these people strokes nearly a decade since he held office. Best thing about his presidency.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Xiahou Dun posted:

loving fascism.txt right there.

They're so strong and tough that people can't use the f word or profanity on their website. That champions free speech.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Report: Mike Johnson Apologized to Joe Biden for Eye Rolls During SOTU posted by freeper ChicagoConservative27

quote:

Another stinker from the endless stinking pile of RINO’s. Going all the way back... it’s like a generational disease.

2 posted on 4/23/2024, 8:39:23 AM by grimalkin (Communism is the final logic of the dehumanization of man. -Fulton J. Sheen)

Everything is a conspiracy. Everything.

quote:

They are printing this stuff intending to piss us off. It’s working, but who is benefiting from it?

5 posted on 4/23/2024, 8:41:05 AM by JoSixChip (2020: The year of unreported truths; 2021: My main take away from this year? Trust no one.)
I guess it's time to link this again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc

Freep:

quote:

Mike Johnson is not a Johnson at all. He’s a pussy.

15 posted on 4/23/2024, 8:54:48 AM by usafa92 (Donald J. Trump, 45th and 47th President of the United States of America!)

quote:

To: JonPreston
“The leaders we voted for have left us alone on the battlefield.”

They are not leaders. The GOP has no interest in leading or fighting for anything.

32 posted on 4/23/2024, 9:34:19 AM by Starboard

quote:

There's no more delicate way to put this but most Republicans are spineless cucks. It's why I left the party.

I'm voting for Trump this November and will vote GOP downticket (as a favor to Trump) but after this year, it's going to be very tough to get me to the polls, unless the Republicans get a lot smarter and a lot tougher.

Once Trump is gone from the scene, it's slim pickings out there, let me tell you.

35 posted on 4/23/2024, 9:38:58 AM by SamAdams76 (6,575,474 Truth | 87,429,044 Twitter)

quote:

It's almost like the RINOs are purposely trying to depress the base so they'll stay home in November.

But that can't be right! That would mean that RINOs are helping the commies get control of America just so MAGA can be defeated. They would never put their petty jealousy of MAGA ahead of the welfare of the country... /s

39 posted on 4/23/2024, 9:44:45 AM by HandBasketHell

They've been really angry ITT about Pelosi ripping up that one SOTU speech

quote:

To: ProtectOurFreedom

FGS Pelosi-
Get some properly fitting dentures so you don’t have to
keep sucking on them to keep them in place!
SMH-Gin Soaked Hag!

53 posted on 4/23/2024, 10:58:51 AM by MS.BEHAVIN (Women who behave rarely make history.)

Trump: I Want Mike Johnson, Don't Vacate posted by freeper maddog55

the article posted:

Former President Donald Trump offered words of praise for House Speaker Mike Johnson, R-La., saying he is "trying very hard" and is "a very good person."

His comments came Monday evening during an interview with Real America's Voice radio host John Fredericks.

"Look, we have a majority of one [in the House]," Trump said. "It's not like he can go and do whatever he wants. I think he's a very good person. I think he's a very good man. I think he's trying very hard. And, again, we have to have a very big election" to increase the Republican majority in the House.

Yeah guys what happened to the party line?

quote:

To: maddog55

This WAS a “Mike Johnson is evil” site”!

5 posted on 4/23/2024, 7:35:02 AM by TexasGator

All part of the master plan folks, all part of the master plan.

quote:

Trump publicly "wanted" Ronna until he got the leverage to get rid of her.

Trump publicly "wants" Johnson until we have the leverage to replace Johnson and until we have the leverage to maintain the majority.

Statehoods, court packing, amnesty and election law modifications are all at stake right now.

11 posted on 4/23/2024, 7:39:21 AM by FreeReign

Freep:

quote:

To: bray

no worries, he’s got a blank check to do whatever he wants and we will still vote for him just to own the libtards.

20 posted on 4/23/2024, 7:54:30 AM by VAFreedom (Wuhan Pneumonia-Made by CCP, Copyright Xi Jingping)

Trump is incapable of a) thinking ahead and b) acting with subtlety, so if this wasn't his real position we'd know it

quote:

Is Trump really saying that he likes Mike Johnson, or is Trump saying now is not the time for another bruising speakership battle?

Is Trump thinking longer term, especially getting past the November election, hopefully with good results , as opposed to reacting in the moment to disappointment we all have in Mike Johnson right now?

23 posted on 4/23/2024, 7:55:57 AM by Dilbert San Diego

Obey or else

quote:

To: Sacajaweau
“Nothin odd about it. Glad he’s speaking up...Hoping he would. Jonson is a good man and did exactly right by having separate votes. You can’t just do nothing. Let’s move on please. Go after Biden on the border...not Johnson and the House. HR2 is on Schumer’s desk..”

EXACTLY CORRECT!

To the Mike Johnson “lynch mob”, STAND DOWN!

Your leader has spoken!

Now STFU and STFD.

27 posted on 4/23/2024, 7:57:16 AM by faucetman (Just the facts, ma'am, Just the facts )

getting?

quote:

He hasn’t learned a damned thing! Johnson is worse than Ryan. Is Trump getting addlebrained? Doesn’t he remember how Ryan and McConnell destroyed his first term. The pubbies should win both houses in ‘24, just like in ‘16. Just like in ‘16 nothing but the garbage CoC/Ryan tax legislation got passed. Everything else DJT did was via EO. ALL of those EO “accomplishments” were EO’d to smithereens the first week of Biden’s EOs. What an incredibly stupid replay of the his first term mistakes.

35 posted on 4/23/2024, 8:04:46 AM by hardspunned (Former DC GOP globalist stooge)

Username / post combo

quote:

Trump has chosen to lose the election.

41 posted on 4/23/2024, 8:21:08 AM by Trumpisourlastchance

quote:

Sometimes Trump works in mysterious ways. You just have to take it on faith. In the famous words of Jerome Corsi “Trump always looks like he’s losing just before he wins”.

I remember hearing Trump once remark on how he likes to lay in bed at night making his plans and schemes. 😉

52 posted on 4/23/2024, 8:51:44 AM by Georgia Girl 2 (The only purpose of a pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should never have dropped)

This 2000 regdate freeper is despondent.

quote:

There is not much hope that we will be America again. The global masters will not allow it nor will they let Trump win or govern if they screw up the fake election. If you expect the Republican party to do anything but what the masters want you are naive.

60 posted on 4/23/2024, 9:06:29 AM by cp124 (Bring back the Constitution.)

quote:

To: Adder
"Jeez sir...whatcha thinking?"

Sadly, Trump's hiring choices are mostly duds.

That's been the pattern since he took office.

Does anybody really expect that to change??

64 posted on 4/23/2024, 9:09:47 AM by icclearly ( )

The purity tests never end

quote:

To: TexasGator

both are true: Mike Johnson IS evil and NOW is not the time to oust him. His days are numbered though.

none of us that are conservative (are you?) should tolerate being sold out to the left ever, especially by a fake conservative like Johnson who has done everything the left loves in one fell swoop

68 posted on 4/23/2024, 10:13:33 AM by spacejunkie2001

I loving hate these people

quote:

To: Dick Bachert

Keeping both the house and senate from passing ANY legislation is the best thing for this country. Continue with committee hearings, expose the Biden crime family, stopping agencies from usurping congressional prerogatives by instituting rules and treating them as laws, in other words NO MORE LEGISLATION.

77 posted on 4/23/2024, 1:39:04 PM by McGavin999 ( A sense of humor is a sign of intelligence, leftists have no sense of humor, therefore…)

It's cute that they think the Democrats would actually propose such legislation, no less pass it, and then also in a way that it'd get past the Senate.

quote:

To: Adder
"Jeez sir...whatcha thinking?"

Trump knows the Deep State machinations to turn the House Democrat without firing a shot. Trump knows two minutes after Congress is in Democrat hands, legislation will pass barring anyone who engaged in "insurrection" from the presidency.

The Supreme Court laid out that precise pathway when they ruled Colorado could not keep Trump off the ballot — but Congress could keep an "insurrectionist" out of the Oval Office legislatively (NO CONVICTION REQUIRED).

Which is exactly what a Democrat Congress would do.

Trump is navigating shark-infested waters between now and November. Johnson is awful, but Trump can't allow a move on Johnson's speakership right now.

78 posted on 4/23/2024, 1:51:52 PM by M. Thatcher

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
THE END OF HUMANITY – As Planned By The Global Leaders. posted by freeper ransomnote

It's a piece from "The Expose." Here's their About Us page:

a perfectly normal website posted:

The Exposé was set up due to a lack of alternatives to the lying mainstream media, and a lack of alternatives which report only the facts. Other alternative media sites are happy to publish articles backed up with zero or questionable evidence. Whereas the mainstream media simply refuse to publish the truth or publish half-truths, spun in a way to suit the narrative of the very authorities which are funding them through advertising fees for publishing propaganda.
Why you should trust us…

The No.1 reason you should trust ‘The Exposé’ is that all our investigations are based on official data such as the Office for National Statistics, the NHS, and the UK Government, and we link back to all our sources within every article.
We aren’t paid by authorities to advertise propaganda on their behalf, instead we are fully funded by you, our readers, via voluntary support, which means we are only accountable to you.
We are only interested in bringing you the facts, especially the ones that the mainstream refuse to.

Who we are…

The Exposé is run by extremely ordinary, hardworking people who are sick and tired of the fear-mongering, lies and propaganda perpetuated by the mainstream media. We felt it was our duty to bring you the facts that the mainstream refuse to, and now here we are.

We believe our work speaks for itself, and we hope you do too.

Well that sounds fine, right? lol no. Here's a few of their latest headlines:

- Dr Aseem Malhotra’s Testimony on Human Rights Violations against the Finnish Government Introducing COVID-19 Vaccine Passports
- António Guterres calls for UN to have the power to declare a crisis and dictate the response worldwide
- Global warming, biowarfare and Pandemic Treaty grifters congregate to raise funds
- ‘Prescription Drugs Are the Leading Cause of Death’ according to Peter Gotzsche, Co-Founder of the Cochrane Collaboration.
- Germ Warfare – The Internecine Battle Over Germ Theory is Ratcheting Up!
- Digital driving licences are being rolled out across several countries; they’re digital IDs
- Reese Reports – Nanobots That Release Toxins And Harvest Energy From the Body.
- Will a false bird flu pandemic be the end of animal agriculture and usher in food rationing?

And of course, there's the article that hit freep today. Here it is, in its entirety:

batshittery posted:

Did you know there is an official agenda, one which is heavily promoted by the World Economic Forum to replace the human race with robots, cyborgs and AI? Their plan is to end the era of humanity and usher in a new era of neo-humanity, in which people are a mix of man and machine and our thoughts and emotions will be monitored by AI.

Stop World Control, who ask us “Is that the world you want for yourself and your children?” have just released a short film THE END OF HUMANITY” with the intention that it will serve as a warning to mankind, to prevent this nefarious plan and to save the human race from both eradication and from this extreme form of slavery.”

We have shared the film today which can be viewed following this introduction from Stop World Control:

Ending humanity to ‘save the planet’

Many of us have seen the popular science fiction movies about robots taking over the world and eradicating humanity. But little do we know that this is exactly what is being prepared by the global leaders. It is what they are promoting, developing, financing and calling for, all around the world.

The globalists even claim that this is the only way to save the Earth from total collapse. Without exiting the era of mankind and entering into the era of NEO-HUMANITY, the world is doomed, they say. One of their arguments is that humans are the cause of climate change, and must therefore be replaced with artificial alternatives to “save the planet”.

This worldwide reformation is called “The Fourth Industrial Revolution” and is intended to completely digitize every aspect of life on Earth.

Our film “THE END OF HUMANITY” exposes this global agenda, which is being powerfully promoted with massive support from the most powerful organizations worldwide.

This is not just a film. This is reality.

Klaus Schwab, founder and chairman of the World Economic Forum, stated during the recent World Government Summit in Dubai:

“The future is already here. It’s coming like a tsunami! This Fourth Industrial Revolution will not only change everything we do, but it will have an impact on who we are.”
Major developments are underway to transplant the human personality into robotic carriers, to give man artificial immortality. This is the ultimate dream of the elites: to become immortal.

Robots are already replacing nurses, social workers, psychological assistants, doctors, cashiers, cooks, law enforcement, etc., in several areas of the world. The first computer chips are already being implanted into humans. The blending of man with machine is a reality, while AI is taking the world by storm, removing millions of human jobs as we speak.

The horrifying thing is that specifically those sensitive jobs where people need a human touch, true understanding and emotional support are being replaced with robots. Can you imagine being taken care of by a robot in the hospital or nursing home? That’s exactly what is happening. Removing the human experience, which is so precious, beautiful and deep, and replacing it with unfeeling robotic alternatives.

Inserting thoughts and emotions into everyone

At the same time, technologies are being installed in every nation of the world that will continually record all the thoughts, emotions and dreams of everyone. These technologies even have the ability to insert thoughts and emotions into the population. That is not a conspiracy theory, as it is publicly stated by the former president of Chile, Sebastian Pinera, and by the Young Global Leader of the World Economic Forum, Ida Auken, former minister of the environment of Denmark.

In Europe, the public ‘School TV’ tells kids how ‘cool’ it is to have a chip in your brain.

Google is organizing symposia declaring how humans will become one with computers, while the CEO of Nokia says that, in a few years, everyone will have their smartphones inside their body. This means that every detail of our lives can be constantly monitored. Meanwhile, the World Economic Forum hosts conferences about ‘brain transparency’, discussing how all our most intimate, personal data will be stored in the cloud and controlled by Big Tech.

All this falls in line with the announcement of the WEF that by 2030, no one will have any privacy. Klaus Schwab says we will have to get used to a society of “full transparency”, where everything we think, feel and dream is monitored.

The film “THE END OF HUMANITY” is a warning to mankind, intended to prevent this nefarious plan and to save the human race, from both eradication and from this extreme form of slavery.

At the end of the article are links to Stop World Control Dot Com, which is just as batshit as you might think it is - UN nuttery, vaccine bullshit, jews run the world, etc etc, only done in a very pretty modern web design instead of the MS Frontpage of yesteryear.

Freep's all in.

quote:

To: ransomnote
Five years ago I would have said that this was tinfoil thinking.

But now I'm sure that this is exactly what Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, and George Soros have planned.

3 posted on 4/22/2024, 9:10:22 PM by Governor Dinwiddie (LORD, grant thy people grace to withstand the temptations of the world, the flesh, and the devil.)

The Butlerian Jihad looks like it might be a good idea tbqh

quote:

To: Signalman

1984 doubleplus the Butlerian Jihad.

6 posted on 4/22/2024, 9:22:58 PM by fishtank (The denial of original sin is the root of liberalism.)

Freep:

quote:

Klaus and his buddies think THEY will be in charge of Skynet.

But they are wrong.

As for me, I’m glad I’m old and childless

8 posted on 4/22/2024, 9:38:17 PM by LegendHasIt

Hail Satan?

quote:

To: LegendHasIt

Those who consider themselves elite don’t realize that, once they’ve ensconced their positions as elites, their elites will start to push them out so the world’s resources will be available to fewer people. Once there are only a few relative elites, Satan will take control and push them out.

9 posted on 4/22/2024, 9:44:07 PM by Jonty30 (He hunted a mammoth me, just because I said I was hungry. He is such a good friend. )

the chaos theory

quote:

To: Governor Dinwiddie

we can only hope that white hats will stop this...otherwise, perhaps the chaos theory will kick in...things don’t always work like our betters think....

13 posted on 4/22/2024, 10:31:38 PM by cherry

quote:

"Ending humanity to ‘save the planet’"

Yeah, but not ALL humanity. “Our Betters” plan to hang around and enjoy a planet free of... well, free of you ‘n me.

Fortunately, GOD has other plans for His humanity, who He made in His image.

This “final” battlefield of Imago Dei vs. Transhumanism you can see shaping up, even now.

The question: is it THE final battle? Or is it a diversion from THE real final battle, which is GOD and His armies vs. satan and his islamic host...

Fasten your seat belt and watch and wait!

14 posted on 4/22/2024, 10:37:08 PM by Nervous Tick ("First the Saturday people, then the Sunday people...": ISLAM is the problem!)

quote:

But just look at them...a cabal of over-monied self-spoiled egoists presuming that they're smarter than all of us and even more wrongly...God, whom most denies exists so they can feel better about themselves and their actions.

Pushing stupid concepts like mankind is destroying our environment when the earth laughs off far more damaging volcanic "catastrophes" so quickly. Claiming we're causing a warming trend that will melt the icecaps (after claiming the opposite 40 years ago)...while continuing to buy beachfront extravagance to reside in.

So this idea of attaining immortality through transferring their mind to a cybernetic construct is also folly - because even if a credible reconstruction of the person's personality is made the soul would still be lost.

That little bit that keeps most of us live people on the moral path striving to do good while denying evil.

If you haven't seen "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" there's a perfect example of this in that movie. Excellent movie all around saying much more about trusting government and what can happen letting it run amok so see it anyway.

16 posted on 4/22/2024, 11:10:46 PM by MikelTackNailer (We can never stop failing for the minute we do, we fail.)

Yes, but not really in the way you think.

quote:

Is there nothing that can stop these anti-God, anti-human lunatics who see themselves as smarter than their Creator and the Creator of all humanity? Where is their funding coming from - they have never worked a productive day in their lives. Are there now that many rich demonically inspired individuals on this planet who are true nihilists that want to bring to an end the world we live in?

37 posted on 4/23/2024, 5:51:26 AM by iontheball

When your best option is being raptured, what do you really have left to live for?

quote:

To: SaveFerris

Out of all of these I fear famine the most. I grew up in extreme poverty and food was scarce. So I know what hunger feels like. But this is according to the word of God, and he will not change it. You can cry you can be on your knees you can pray you can beg you can fast all you want …you will not be able to move God’s heart because it is already written in stone. The wheels are now in motion. He has spoken it …I just pray that there is a rapture, the blessed hope. Hopefully the Lord will take us home before all of this evil crap hits the fan.

38 posted on 4/23/2024, 6:57:56 AM by RoseofTexas

quote:

To: metmom

I have thought for awhile now, the mark of the beast, is a DNA upgrade, that makes them less than 100% human, and therefore, no longer eligible for salvation. Remember, the Bible says death will flee from them. It might be related. You gotta admit, this is all pretty weird, but………

44 posted on 4/23/2024, 8:57:59 AM by Mark17 (Retired USAF air traffic controller. Father of USAF Captain & pilot. Both bitten by the aviation bug)

Sargon of TN
Nov 7, 2011
Has Freep seen Melania's LGBTQ fundraiser?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Sargon of TN posted:

Has Freep seen Melania's LGBTQ fundraiser?

cw: slurs because of course

From the 8th: Melania Trump to host Mar-a-Lago fundraiser for pro-homosexual Log Cabin Republicans posted by freeper Responsibility2nd

quote:

Shouldn’t that be the Log Stabbin’ Republicans?

6 posted on 4/9/2024, 4:12:56 PM by who_would_fardels_bear (Kafka was an optimist.)

quote:

This stupidity will cost the Trumps several million votes.

8 posted on 4/9/2024, 4:14:47 PM by chopperk

quote:

"Former First Lady Melania Trump is helping the homosexual ‘conservative’ group Log Cabin Republicans kick off its ‘Road to Victory’ campaign at her and her husband’s Florida resort home on April 20."

Meanwhile Pedo Joe celebrates faggotry on the Holy Day of Easter.

12 posted on 4/9/2024, 4:15:58 PM by Responsibility2nd (A truth that’s told with bad intent, Beats all the lies you can invent ~ Wm. Blake)

quote:

To: 9YearLurker
“I’ll take their votes and their interest in limited government.”

Log Cabin Republicans advocates for homosexual “marriage,” homosexual adoption – which has led to numerous cases of child sex abuse – a nationwide ban on so-called “conversion therapy,” and even forcing government-assisted adoption agencies to place children in same-sex households, among other things.

14 posted on 4/9/2024, 4:17:34 PM by TexasGator

quote:

To: Robert DeLong
"Their sexuality is of little concern to me, as long as it is between two consenting adults."

How very Libertarian of you. Those two consenting adults you mention now want faggotry taught to our children. Is that OK with you also?

Slippery Slope and etc.

15 posted on 4/9/2024, 4:18:17 PM by Responsibility2nd (A truth that’s told with bad intent, Beats all the lies you can invent ~ Wm. Blake)

How welcoming.

quote:

I welcome the Sodomite right. To a point.

42 posted on 4/9/2024, 4:41:33 PM by JoeRender

A selective quoting slapfight has broken out, leading to the gold standard of understanding the gay agenda.

quote:

"I'm in no way a Libertarian, but you are highly judgmental."

So, by not being judgmental, you're OK with a pedophile babysitting your kids?

55 posted on 4/9/2024, 4:54:20 PM by newfreep ("There is no race problem...just a problem race")

Hmm this seems not right.

quote:

There were no LGBT policies under Trump. He kept his promises on the issue just like he kept his other promises.

58 posted on 4/9/2024, 4:57:26 PM by Kazan (Megan C. bet me, lost the bet and was humiliated!)

The boring slapfight continues

quote:

You keep posting on this thread as though it is about an individual but it isn’t, it is about a political organization formed to advance portions of the national and international gay power movement within the Republican party of the United States.

Something very different than the Christian theme you keep pushing.

68 posted on 4/9/2024, 5:21:30 PM by ansel12 ((NATO warrior under Reagan, and RA under Nixon, bemoaning the pro-Russians from Vietnam to Ukraine.))

quote:

Trump will lose. Lost me.

But hey, a deal with the devil always seems enticing.

89 posted on 4/9/2024, 8:23:30 PM by If You Want It Fixed - Fix It

quote:

I pointed out the facts of what the gay power organization is, it is not an individual so you need to stop talking about it in biblical terms of conservatives and Christians not judging (who?)etc.

A homosexual is a homosexual but when he joins or leads an organization to advance homosexuality then he is no longer an individual but someone devoted to evil, it is the same with a hooker, alone she is a fellow human facing the challenges we all face of morality and weakness etc., but when she joins a hooker organization to promote prostitution, then she becomes a leader, a promoter of corrupting others and society as a whole.

There is a big difference between succumbing to temptation and struggling with it and being the corrupter of the masses, a corrupter of nations, an agent of the devil.

92 posted on 4/9/2024, 8:41:21 PM by ansel12 ((NATO warrior under Reagan, and RA under Nixon, bemoaning the pro-Russians from Vietnam to Ukraine.))

quote:

They regularly promote their sin, in public, without shame, at various events. The Trump event celebrating their deviant lifestyle will be just the latest example. They don’t have to be half naked while marching in celebration of their sin for it to be reprehensible, as you are insisting. The mere public celebration of any sin should be unacceptable, if you truly believe in God, is the obvious point you refuse to accept.

119 posted on 4/10/2024, 7:33:49 AM by Golden Eagle (Principles, not partisanship)

what

quote:

Pedophilia should be returned to the states. It isn’t in the constitution. Trumps homos need this.

126 posted on 4/11/2024, 6:17:52 AM by momincombatboots (BQEphesians 6... who you are really at war with.)

From this past Saturday the 20th, Melania Trump says US 'must unite' ahead of Mar-a-Lago Log Cabin Republicans event posted by freeper simpson96

quote:

To: simpson96

Melania and her fag friends at Log Cabin are NOT doing her husband any favors.

2 posted on 4/20/2024, 7:13:06 PM by Responsibility2nd (A truth that’s told with bad intent, Beats all the lies you can invent ~ Wm. Blake)

Just imagine typing a prayer into the internet hoping a god listens and turns a gay man straight

quote:

LORD, please deliver RIC Grenell, an otherwise good man, from homosexuality.

3 posted on 4/20/2024, 7:18:12 PM by Flaming Conservative ((Pray without ceasing)

Those darn women

quote:

Annoying. But it impresses a lot of women voters when they see “gays for Trump” signs.

9 posted on 4/20/2024, 7:37:29 PM by Right Wing Vegan (The one most called "dangerous" by minions of the pot normalization conspiracy)

quote:

quote:

I hate when politicians cozy up to Christians and pervs at the same time...but that’s the nature of politics in America.

I don’t care. The marxist globalists must be crushed, I will take anyone who opposes them.

11 posted on 4/20/2024, 7:42:12 PM by cowboyusa (YESHUA IS KING OF AMERICA, AND HE WILL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE HIM!)

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

quote:

If they had stayed in the closet just think how different America would be today.

No homosexual “marriage”, no pride parades, no homosexual adoptions, no drag queen story hours, no special pronouns, no men in womens’ sports, no same sex bathrooms, no “Heather Has 2 Mommies” being taught in schools...

13 posted on 4/20/2024, 7:55:46 PM by bimboeruption (“Less propaganda would be appreciated.” JimRob 12-2-2023)

Maybe, instead, you should reflect on your role in the Culture War and then gently caress off forever.

quote:

Many of us have a hill that we are willing to die on. (If you don’t, do you really stand for anything?) For some it’s the border and illegal immigration. For others it’s second amendment issues. For others it fiscal sanity, deficits, taxes, etc. For others it’s first amendment issues.

For some like me, its social conservatism. The homosexual agenda is my hill to die on. There are many like me. You don’t have to like my stance. Neither does Donald Trump. But he will lose a lot of soldiers in the Culture War if he isn’t careful. I’m just telling it like it is.

28 posted on 4/20/2024, 8:38:24 PM by Engraved-on-His-hands

oh yeah that's the poo poo

quote:

Stomach churning. Melania is one of the people bringing in RINOs into Trump’s orbit. He should not listen to her advice, or any woman for that matter.

Scripture is clear that a woman’s place is in the home, not playing politics with men.

31 posted on 4/20/2024, 8:57:30 PM by GulliverSwift

quote:

39 posted on 4/20/2024, 9:26:53 PM by Bikkuri (I am proud to be a PureBlood.)

Why yes, increased freedom of self expression really is a result of increased freedom of self expression.

quote:

The current trans craze with the lopping off and chemical abuse on minors, the drag queen crap, the push to reduce age of consent, the men in women’s sports and bathrooms, all of this insanity, is downstream from the acceptance and promotion of homosexuality. As social policy it must be opposed.

40 posted on 4/20/2024, 9:27:51 PM by Persevero (You cannot comply your way out of tyranny. )

quote:

Log Cabin Republicans = Filthy Left Wing Homosexual Front. /spit

61 posted on 4/21/2024, 4:24:02 AM by Flavious_Maximus (Tony Fauci will be put on death row and die of COVID!)

quote:

Sorry Melania, alphabet people will NEVER be seen as normal by the majority. Nor should they be. For every one that just wants to live its life in peace, there are hundreds who want to diddle your children and flaunt their abomination in everyone’s face. Take your pick. Equity for all, or a safer place for women and children? Can’t have both.

68 posted on 4/21/2024, 5:01:58 AM by bk1000 (Banned from Breitbart)

And yesterday, from the event itself, Exclusive Photos: Melania Trump Headlines Mar-a-Lago Log Cabin Republicans Fundraiser posted by freeper ChicagoConservative27

quote:

"...Grenell — the former Director of National Intelligence in Trump’s administration and the first-ever openly gay U.S. cabinet official in history..."

NO ONE CARES ! He did a good job, and seems to be a nice guy. Leave the homo crap out of every 7th sentence, BB!

2 posted on 4/23/2024, 9:30:59 AM by Carriage Hill (A society grows great when old men plant trees, in whose shade they know they will never sit.)

Big brains

quote:

To: Carriage Hill

You basically have to assume that every conservative publication or personality, unless he has proven himself otherwise, is controlled opposition.

So, by mentioning that Grenell is gay several times, it may be trying to reduce Trump’s support amongst conservatives because Trump is supposedly compromising himself.

4 posted on 4/23/2024, 9:33:54 AM by Jonty30 (He hunted a mammoth me, just because I said I was hungry. He is such a good friend. )

quote:

Log Cabin Republicans = filthy degenerate homosexuals = Trojan horse!

15 posted on 4/23/2024, 9:47:47 AM by Flavious_Maximus (Tony Fauci will be put on death row and die of COVID!)

quote:

Cozying up to homosexual perverts?! What a disgrace.

20 posted on 4/23/2024, 10:23:42 AM by Reno89519 (If Biden is mentally unfit to stand trial, he is mentally unfit to be president. He needs to resign.)

quote:

The bar continues to drop. Gay is ok now. Next up to be ok will be...........

34 posted on 4/23/2024, 11:55:44 AM by Midwesterner53

No seriously though I do not understand the LCR as a group given that they are fighting uphill against culture warriors that want them dead.

quote:

To: laplata

“”””The Log Cabin Republicans are conservative gays. We need all the conservatives we can get.””””

Don’t lie about that being a conservative organization founded to promote conservatism.

It is a rino organization founded to promote the gay power agenda and defeat conservatism.

40 posted on 4/23/2024, 1:07:20 PM by ansel12 ((NATO warrior under Reagan, and RA under Nixon, bemoaning the pro-Russians from Vietnam to Ukraine.))

ansel12 steps on some toes and a slapfight breaks out. Here is the second salvo, an internet classic: "lol ur gay"

quote:

To: ansel12

You're starting to sound like a closet homosexual who hasn't come to grips with your own sexuality and refuses to accept that there are other homosexuals like you who would actually be conservative and supporters of Trump.

Chill out bro, the Log Cabin Conservatives will welcome you.......and so will we.

50 posted on 4/23/2024, 4:01:40 PM by Hot Tabasco (Uncle Boozie was eaten by cannibals....)

Love Me Some Important Words

quote:

To: Reno89519
“I am familiar with Trump's history, he's a moderate at best, not a conservative.”

Exactly. He doesn't fit in your Cult. He is an American. Oh Yea. Desanctimonious is a CON, and so are You. Trump 2024 Embrace it. Its going to happen.

53 posted on 4/23/2024, 6:08:36 PM by MotorCityBuck (Keep the change, you are filthy animal! )

Multi-way multi-participant slapfight!

quote:

To: MotorCityBuck

So, you’ve thrown aside any conservative pretense and are openly embracing homosexual perversion, good to know.

56 posted on 4/23/2024, 7:03:00 PM by Reno89519 (If Biden is mentally unfit to stand trial, he is mentally unfit to be president. He needs to resign.)

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It is continually baffling that the log cabin republicans keep getting absolutely shat on by the people they campaign to support and yet they keep coming back for more.

They must be kink inclusive because they only make sense as some sort of extremely committed humiliation fetish.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
The guy saying that this will cost Trump several million votes is either setting up a minority group to blame for a potential loss in November, or is really overestimating how homophobic the average American is by this point.

Eh, it's freep, probably both.

OwlFancier posted:

It is continually baffling that the log cabin republicans keep getting absolutely shat on by the people they campaign to support and yet they keep coming back for more.

They must be kink inclusive because they only make sense as some sort of extremely committed humiliation fetish.

At this point their angle is going to Republicans and saying "Yes, yes, attack the trans people, we're the Good Queers and want nothing to do with the gender traitors." It's an attempt at the whole "model minority" thing, but they fail to factor in that most Republicans view trans people and gay people as two different manifestations of the same "problem" that needs fixing.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

McGlockenshire posted:

No seriously though I do not understand the LCR as a group given that they are fighting uphill against culture warriors that want them dead.

What's not to get, they're the same as any other minority group members who go Republican. They want in the country club and they hope social conservatives will lose and they'll get tax cuts and gay rights.

It worked in Britain, the Conservatives legalized gay marriage and the forces of social reaction ended up going to war on Poles and transgender people. Well it worked for now i guess we'll see if the wave of hatred stops with the T

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Trump’s 2020 'fake electors' charged with state crimes in Arizona posted by freeper Coronal

While the freep article is NBC, I'm going to quote here from the Washington Post because it names additional names.

an article posted:

Those indicted include former Trump White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, attorneys Rudy Giuliani, Jenna Ellis, John Eastman and Christina Bobb, top campaign adviser Boris Epshteyn and former campaign aide Mike Roman. They are accused of allegedly aiding an unsuccessful strategy to award the state’s electoral votes to Trump instead of Biden after the 2020 election. Also charged are the Republicans who signed paperwork on Dec. 14, 2020, that falsely purported Trump was the rightful winner, including former state party chair Kelli Ward, state Sens. Jake Hoffman and Anthony Kern, and Tyler Bowyer, a GOP national committeeman and chief operating officer of Turning Point Action, the campaign arm of the pro-Trump conservative group Turning Point USA.

Trump was not charged, but he is described in the indictment as an unindicted co-conspirator.
[...]
In releasing the indictment, Mayes’s office redacted the names of all of the individuals outside of Arizona who were charged until they have been served their indictments. The Washington Post was able to identify all of them through the accounts of their alleged actions described in the indictment.

Objective reality? In my freep? It's less likely thank you think.

quote:

Hey NBC, you realize, of course, that no sentient being believes you any more. Nice try.

5 posted on 4/24/2024, 4:23:18 PM by Da Coyote

Dildo Joe

quote:

Dildo Joe didn’t have a “win” in 2020 to overturn. That election was stolen. DEAL WITH IT!

7 posted on 4/24/2024, 4:25:45 PM by FlingWingFlyer (Weird how the invading hordes of illegal foreign deadbeats didn't start until FJB took the throne.)

"Why don't their investigations validate my conspiracy theories!?"

quote:

They sure can pull the trigger on prosecuting our team members.

They can’t pull the trigger on doing a real investigation
of malfeasance.

At least that’s the way it seems to me.

10 posted on 4/24/2024, 4:42:18 PM by DoughtyOne (I pledge allegiance to the flag of the USofA & to the Constitutional REPUBLIC for which it stands. )

I love vague threats online.

quote:

To: MeganC

Do something bad to the procecutors. I have had enough of this.

16 posted on 4/24/2024, 5:16:54 PM by BigEdLB (Let’s go Brandon! )

quote:

GOP reaping the results of Arizona vote fraud. Democrats want every GOP official bankrupted, convicted of life sentences and jailed forever. It’s the NEW normal.

In the meanwhile the vote fraud run rampant unabated.

This tyranny of lawfare are is exactly what they fear Trump will do to the Dems.

The election cannot happen soon enough.

I hope GOP is learning a hard lesson, Rino’s will get you killed when the Dems cheat like hell in elections, and then use unlimited state money to enact revenge with bull$hit prosecutions.

Praying the GOP can beat these bull$hit charges.

20 posted on 4/24/2024, 5:47:48 PM by pacificus

Meadows, Giuliani among indicted in Arizona in latest 2020 election subversion case posted by freeper Kid Shelleen

Communism is when crimes are prosecuted.

quote:

To: Kid Shelleen

Commie move.

3 posted on 4/24/2024, 6:22:40 PM by OKSooner ("You won't like what comes after America." - Leonard Cohen.)

Yup I'm sure that had everything to do with it.

quote:

To: acapesket
“i cannot wait until they get busted.”

Note they waited until SCOTUS gave Lindell’s case a pass.

SCOTUS dithers while our country is invaded, overrun and our state elections are compromised from within.

We’re all just supposed to sit here, shut up, and watch it happen.

6 posted on 4/24/2024, 6:30:52 PM by Bshaw (A nefarious deceit is upon us all!)

Arizona indicts 18 in case over 2020 election in Arizona, including Giuliani and Meadows posted by freeper Ennis85

SloJo and the Ho

quote:

To: Ennis85

More witch hunt BS from the left...
There was, then, and still, now, VERY REAL concern over the veracity of that vote, in several States.
This concept of beat the ‘losers’ until they beg is just not America.
And, BTW, there is no way SloJo and the Ho garnered over 80 million votes. No way at all.

2 posted on 4/24/2024, 6:32:39 PM by PubliusMM (RKBA; a matter of fact, not opinion. The Dhimmicraps are ALL Traitors. All of them.)

quote:

To: Ennis85

7 posted on 4/24/2024, 6:50:18 PM by dragnet2 (Diversion and evasion are tools of deceit)

And in Michigan, REVEALED: Trump, Giuliani, Are Unindicted Co-Conspirators in Democrat Michigan Attorney General’s 2020 ‘Alternate Electors’ Case…. Developing posted by freeper bitt

They keep saying this, as if it's a line fed to them over and over by bad actors or something.

quote:

To: bitt

What is this poo poo.

There are always alternate electors on both sides.

3 posted on 4/24/2024, 6:17:27 PM by Vendome (I've Gotta Be Me hxxps://youtu.be/wH-pk2vZG2M)

(the prosecutor)

quote:

To: bitt

Turns out she’s an angry lesbian

5 posted on 4/24/2024, 6:19:02 PM by Vendome (I've Gotta Be Me hxxps://youtu.be/wH-pk2vZG2M)

quote:

To: Vendome

Muddying the waters, before the election.

"Look, look! Orange Man Bad and his co insurrectionists have been indicted in 112 states and the Galactical Court for attempting to thwart the most secure and truthful election in history and to overthrow our benevolent dictator.

He MUST BE GUILTY!

Only by reelecting Dear Leader, Pedo Pete, can we save democracy!"

8 posted on 4/24/2024, 6:44:15 PM by Eagles6 (Welcome to the Matrix . Orwell's "1984" was a warning, not an instruction manual.)

Freep:

quote:

To: E. Pluribus Unum

The Communist Purge Continues To Grow Exponentially & Nothing Is Being Done About It!

9 posted on 4/24/2024, 7:19:56 PM by SuperLuminal ( Where is Samuel Adams when we so desperately need him)

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
TIKTOK vows to fight 'unconstitutional' US ban

quote:

To: RandFan

I believe TikTok is evil. Is the cure worse than the disease? That is a question to me.

3 posted on 4/24/2024, 7:02:19 PM by Bayard

quote:

To: Bayard

The Constitution is not a suicide document. Can a foreign entity use the Constitution to its absolute to destroy a country?

What does it mean for America if China can use the literal words of the Constitution to defeat the US and enslave Americans?

6 posted on 04/24/2024 12:04:41 PM PDT by Jonty30 (He hunted a mammoth me, just because I said I was hungry. He is such a good friend. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies ]

quote:

What do the communist Chinese and their sympathizers know about the US Constitution.

Every employee and everyone earning money on Tik-Tok should be required to register as foreign agents.
4 posted on 4/24/2024, 7:03:08 PM by Reno89519 (If Biden is mentally unfit to stand trial, he is mentally unfit to be president. He needs to resign.)

quote:

It depends upon what the meaning of “is” is.

It’s not a ban of Tik-Tok. It’s a ban on the spying side of Tik-Tok, which is the Chinese control of Tik-Tok.

If the U.S. side gets control of Tik-Tok, then, it stops being a spying app for the Chinese.

The Chinese can keep control of Tik-Tok elsewhere, and continue spying on those who don’t care.

12 posted on 4/24/2024, 7:09:54 PM by adorno (CCH)

quote:

To: adorno

Really, how about the chinese made components in phones? Banned? I suspect if they wanted to use social media for spying on someone they can just use publically available data from the top 100 social media apps on any app store. I think bans are ahort sighted “wins” at best.

50 posted on 04/24/2024 12:47:28 PM PDT by wiseprince (Me)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies ]

quote:

Zuckerburg clearly poses a risk as well, we should force him to divest and sell it to a conservative :)

17 posted on 4/24/2024, 7:11:56 PM by 1Old Pro

quote:

It’s good to know that the Chinese are fighting for my rights.

19 posted on 4/24/2024, 7:16:20 PM by ComputerGuy (Heavily-medicated for your protection)

quote:

Get out of our country and take the Chinese pork producer with you!

27 posted on 4/24/2024, 7:21:23 PM by ABStrauss (I miss Rush! )

quote:

To: Beowulf9

Actually I don’t want them to take Smithfield with them. Rather just pay them pennies on the dollar and allow a new company to form. Then take back the farmland they bought and pass a law that American land and businesses are NOT for sale to foreign interests.

64 posted on 04/24/2024 1:29:55 PM PDT by ABStrauss (I miss Rush! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 51 | View Replies ]

quote:

If the libertarian lunatics were in charge during WW II, the German Wehrmacht would have been given permission to goosestep up Fifth Avenue in New York City...because freedom of association.

71 posted on 4/24/2024, 10:06:38 PM by sergeantdave (AI training involves stealing content from creators and not paying them a penny)

quote:

To: sergeantdave

The German-American Bund held a huge rally in Madison Square Garden in 1939.

73 posted on 4/25/2024, 2:12:22 AM by dfwgator (Endut! Hoch Hech!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 71 | View Replies]

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

kik2dagroin posted:

Zuckerburg clearly poses a risk as well, we should force him to divest and sell it to a conservative

17 posted on 4/24/2024, 7:11:56 PM by 1Old Pro

drat, mark another one for “almost gets it, before veering off into crazy-town”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

VitalSigns posted:

Well it worked for now i guess we'll see if the wave of hatred stops with the T
It's funded by the same white evangelical hate groups that fund US culture wars, so it will not.

Main difference is that the front bench of both major parties is captured by the anti-trans BS and nobody seems to care about the anti-abortion angle, bad hair conservative hero Boris Johnson liberalized abortion law for the first time since the 60s.