Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
asking because i have one of those packages of thin oreos that i want to eat but i don't want to get in trouble if trump gets elected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

a serving size of normal oreos is 3 so as long as you only eat that many it's ok

if you eat more than that you're a fat gently caress and should be shamed

texasmed
May 27, 2004
sugar is bad for you op, think about your future

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
whatever yiu scum-rear end LIes

bwqWQ EFU 'UI

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

whatever you do, don't eat the outsides before the cream, i learned that lesson the hard way.

Utterly Irrelephant
Sep 6, 2007
ive got a rocket in my pocket
Oreos are what makes america great. Trump should make us eat more oreos, not less

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
are newman-os still made in america? better tasting anyway

• Locked thread