Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Bert Roberge posted:

Spurn looks like Spurm in this font.

i used to have a job at this adult video store and we had live peeps in the back for the jerk booths, they were doubly creepy because you slammed the money through an armored drawer like in Lector's cell in Silence of the Lambs. Most guys just shoot anywhere they can so a lot of them get it all over the window and on busy days between the register and everything they can get a little messy between cleanings. So on just such a day I'm ringing up a customer and I hear one of the live booth girls screaming and I get this awful feeling of dread. I grab the tire pressure club I found in the jerk booths once and head back there expecting to have to clean up two bodies

When I get through the press of shoppers the other girl starts screaming and I can feel the hair stand up on the back of my neck and all the blood draining from my face straight into the pit of my stomach and just as I get back into the booths I hear the second girl start laughing and shouting "eat it! eat spum!" and I'm greeted by an unholy stench of poo poo as I nose my way into the observance stall portion of the booth and a creature that resembled the motherfucking fecal lord from the Nesticle emulator was licking the separating glass. The cokehead girl behind the glass is giggling like a maniac while comically pinching what's left of her nose and she looks right at me and says matter of factly "spumeater"

i went back to ring up customers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
every cat ive had loved the gently caress out of me. after i graduated and moved our last cat lived like 10 years later and would go insane anytime iw as on the phone. when she got older she was actually pet us , like she figured out how we do it and tried to do it back

she died painfully and it breaks my heart

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

do any goons own hairless sphynx cats? please post itt if you do

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

dookifex_maximus posted:

i used to have a job at this adult video store and we had live peeps in the back for the jerk booths, they were doubly creepy because you slammed the money through an armored drawer like in Lector's cell in Silence of the Lambs. Most guys just shoot anywhere they can so a lot of them get it all over the window and on busy days between the register and everything they can get a little messy between cleanings. So on just such a day I'm ringing up a customer and I hear one of the live booth girls screaming and I get this awful feeling of dread. I grab the tire pressure club I found in the jerk booths once and head back there expecting to have to clean up two bodies

When I get through the press of shoppers the other girl starts screaming and I can feel the hair stand up on the back of my neck and all the blood draining from my face straight into the pit of my stomach and just as I get back into the booths I hear the second girl start laughing and shouting "eat it! eat spum!" and I'm greeted by an unholy stench of poo poo as I nose my way into the observance stall portion of the booth and a creature that resembled the motherfucking fecal lord from the Nesticle emulator was licking the separating glass. The cokehead girl behind the glass is giggling like a maniac while comically pinching what's left of her nose and she looks right at me and says matter of factly "spumeater"

:dogbutton:

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I'm still in a dream, spumeater.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Moon Atari posted:

I'm still in a dream, spumeater.

kojima took that mgs3 expansion in some really weird directions

prison is fun
Sep 17, 2016

by Smythe

Vargs posted:

kojima took that mgs3 expansion in some really weird directions

It was the international dating that got me too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

dookifex_maximus posted:

was it tje spum that smelled? was it the man and his emissions? or just the scent of loads in the booth? i need a more detailed description

• Locked thread