Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Poirier might be legally dead now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Dan should have stopped it when Poirier went down and did the sit up thing dudes do when they got brain damage.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
Yeah still no head movement

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Tan Dan get some new socks man

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Le Saboteur posted:

Dan should have stopped it when Poirier went down and did the sit up thing dudes do when they got brain damage.

Fencing response

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

Holy hell

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Poirier had a bit of the Schaub catching butterflies thing going on

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Huh. Dead.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
This is the dude that Nate Diaz slapped around the ring and pointed and laughed at for three rounds lmao

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Johnson hit so hard it knocked Tan Dan out of his shoes. That's some good poo poo.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Nate Diaz is pretty good

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Sharzak posted:

This is the dude that Nate Diaz slapped around the ring and pointed and laughed at for three rounds lmao

Two rounds.

Eat Bum Zen
Jul 19, 2013

*mumbles*
Rated T for Teen
e: nvm

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
He sounds like a sassy black women lol

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
lol bitching about not getting that nate diaz money when nate whooped his rear end

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Asking to be on the NYC card is the new calling out Bisping. By the time it rolls around the list of fighters who haven't asked to be on it will be short.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Jota posted:

lol bitching about not getting that nate diaz money when nate whooped his rear end

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

except for the baffling shitshow in the middle of the main card, that was an interesting collection of fights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

I like Dustin so that sucks to see him get derailed like that, but that was an insanely sick knockout.

• Locked thread