Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay
video artifacts in youtubes????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
well,

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
schizophrenics find conspiracy theories everywhere because they see and hear things that are not real

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

CONSPIRACY!!!! :tinfoil:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
video/image steganography shouldn't result in visible artifacts, so yes.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

everything is related if you abstract it enough but their brains are all slicked up with crazy grease so they just slide thru whatever things they happen to think of and let the links come as they come and retcon it to make some lil story

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
has anyone looked into the jfk thing for inconsistencies?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
the umbrella man's umbrella was just a video artifact

he was actually carrying a much tinier umbrella, so as to ward off falling boulders

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Orkin Mang posted:

I slept with Jack Kennedy.

He was an attentive lover, loved to cuddle, and was often playful after sex.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Serious Frolicking posted:

schizophrenics find conspiracy theories everywhere because they see and hear things that are not real

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i know michael jackson was murdered and i m as fit as a fiddle who stays inside and jerks it 2 celine dion vids on utube

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
subliminal messages in youtubes made me gay

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

casper mattresses aren't real but if u order one they send a small man in a box and when u open the box he becomes a big man he's ur man now u live to serve this big man and find ursel fmore and more in love everyday he's ur everything ur only one if u try to return within 100 days u'll never survive the heartbreak

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i just bought a mattress but it is memory foam and not casper so i think i just sleep on it :confused:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Nooner posted:

i just bought a mattress but it is memory foam and not casper so i think i just sleep on it :confused:

can you trust the memory foam to keep your secrets?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

reallivedinosaur posted:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

reallivedinosaur posted:

i dont want it telling anyone about the kind of pron I whack off to :ohdear:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

if u don't get two one for on top of u then u might as well put a dang satellite in ur brain

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Nooner posted:

you got your av back! high five, brotha :respek:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

social vegan posted:

casper mattresses aren't real but if u order one they send a small man in a box and when u open the box he becomes a big man he's ur man now u live to serve this big man and find ursel fmore and more in love everyday he's ur everything ur only one if u try to return within 100 days u'll never survive the heartbreak

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.

social vegan posted:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Can God Fill Teeth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPV73jB0N6Q

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

That is how I know I'm not crazy, Mr. Applewhite ;)

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

god fills your teeth with His love, friend :)

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
in paradise your teeth will grow back, i promise :thumbsup:

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

Orkin Mang posted:

he fuced marion manson

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
are bears associated with making GBS threads in the woods?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

social vegan posted:

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
your avatar is part of the gbs conspiracy to make me retarded

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i find that when i am on the pot i think everything is going to go to hell and soon but then i sober up and the soul crushing apathy kicks in

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i thought apathy was what you got with booze or buddhism

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Doctor Schnabel posted:

i thought apathy was what you got with booze or buddhism

naw man buddhism makes you extremely mindful of all the terrible poo poo but at peace with how it really doesnt matter in a larger sense

booze makes you extremely not mindful. hard to conspire against a drunk who is big into giving hugs.

" *hic* im not sure who that soldier is with the massive cans but once she drops us off at the fema death camps im gonna ask if i can motorboat them *hic* titties"

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Sep 20, 2016

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
I have to to some rehab or something

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

hth posted:

naw man buddhism makes you extremely mindful of all the terrible poo poo but at peace with how it really doesnt matter in a larger sense

booze makes you extremely not mindful. hard to conspire against a drunk who is big into giving hugs.

" *hic* im not sure who that soldier is with the massive cans but once she drops us off at the fema death camps im gonna ask if i can motorboat them *hic* titties"

this is a supremely correct post. i still have a hard time equating sobriety with apathy tho. that's where the anxiety lives!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Orkin Mang posted:

The green goblins son went back in time to save jfk but it turned out to be bad for the future so he undid it all

• Locked thread