Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Phlairdon posted:

Maybe it's for an acting ro...BWAHAHAHAHA! Who am I kidding, Jim Carrey no longer has a career.

When people stop acting because they're worth absolute loving megabucks, pointing out they no longer have a career isn't the sickest of burns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Zahgaegun posted:

The marriage between Jim and Jenny may be infamous for the sheer death count.

Jenny: 1,000,000,000 deaths (from what I can glean from glancing at FB posts)
Jim: 1, possibly.

Hide the Pain Jim

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
lmao the GE corp should put a patent on "portraying living humans in film" for their first sneeze reel and sue every entertainment company in the world

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
is anyone else really sick of the reanimated corpses on tv? not a single one looks like they wanna be there anymore so wtf are we doin here

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
alrighty then

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
"I am a loving junkie, but my family blames everyone else except me." Checking your priviledge 2016

He can do whatever, he was the best paid comedian of his time. I wouldn't give a gently caress what people think if I had that much money. Beard, sweatpants, bag of skunk. Good life.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

yogizh posted:

"I am a loving junkie, but my family blames everyone else except me." Checking your priviledge 2016

He can do whatever, he was the best paid comedian of his time. I wouldn't give a gently caress what people think if I had that much money. Beard, sweatpants, bodybags. Good life.

ftfy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol wait hang on, wait, what if they remade The Cable Guy -- WITH LARRY THE CABLE GUY!!!!! :roflolmao:

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

dookifex_maximus posted:

my favorite part was where he said "I could just make this go away in a back room" which was a pretty douchey thing to say because he's basically saying "I would be dishonest, but honesty gets me more!"

Most of the quotes from him in that article a really douchey.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
a person, a human being is loving dead and we all have to chime in so that the world can figure out if rich guy is a lovely person or pretty lady was because greedy man wants to get paid

well you want to know whose fault of this and who is going to pay for it? we all are. we're all at fault and we're all going to pay with the little bit of our souls that we're carving up and selling off to believe in the dream of the next fiscal quarter

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

dookifex_maximus posted:

a person, a human being is loving dead and we all have to chime in so that the world can figure out if rich guy is a lovely person or pretty lady was because greedy man wants to get paid

well you want to know whose fault of this and who is going to pay for it? we all are. we're all at fault and we're all going to pay with the little bit of our souls that we're carving up and selling off to believe in the dream of the next fiscal quarter

nah, man, I aint have poo poo to do with none of this.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i wish i could overdose on celeb gossip, that would be a mercy

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Nooner posted:

lol wait hang on, wait, what if they remade The Cable Guy -- WITH LARRY THE CABLE GUY!!!!! :roflolmao:

90 minutes of him trying to set up your new wireless cable modem/router and constantly not being able to understand the passwords are case-sensitive.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
dookiefucks_maxipad do tabloids trigger you?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
arguement over if its his fault of he crazy depressed girl who gobbled up all the pills fault is actually what caused branelina to split up

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
DO NOT GO IN THERE!!!

there is a dead irishwoman in there

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
pill poppers are terrible people nearly as annoying as crack heads

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

a bone to pick posted:

dookiefucks_maxipad do tabloids trigger you?

no i think its the slow news week, i prefer business, science & political stuff so i get frustrated when all we have to pay attention to is some pretty face celeb's relationship

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
also rock my cock thou knaveman

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Airborne Viking posted:

ALLLLLLLRIGHY THEN

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

dookifex_maximus posted:

no i think its the slow news week, i prefer business, science & political stuff so i get frustrated when all we have to pay attention to is some pretty face celeb's relationship

Russia just bombed a UN aid convoy in Syria a couple hours ago during a 'ceasefire' which may have already been hosed anyway after the US accidentally bombed like 60 Syrian soldiers yesterday.

Chu talkin' about Willis?

e: Russian made planes, not necessarily the Russians, because poo poo is such a quagmire that no one really knows what the hell is happening anymore haha.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

dookifex_maximus posted:

You must not read that news either because the WaPo just dropped a huge piece investigating the trump foundation, warren is laying some sick burns on the Wells Fargo CEO, and they found compelling evidence noam chompsky has been a linguistic chump for his entire career.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
"Here, take these drugs."
"No."
*speaking from rear end* "Please take the drugs."
"...okay."

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Roylicious posted:

Russia just bombed a UN aid convoy in Syria a couple hours ago during a 'ceasefire' which may have already been hosed anyway after the US accidentally bombed like 60 Syrian soldiers yesterday.

Chu talkin' about Willis?

e: Russian made planes, not necessarily the Russians, because poo poo is such a quagmire that no one really knows what the hell is happening anymore haha.

*two countries call a ceasefire*

*both countries don't cease fire*

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

they found compelling evidence noam chompsky has been a linguistic chump for his entire career.

Thanks for mentioning this because I've always thought Chomsky was a bit of a windbag going 'Oh I know linguistics this means I am qualified to speak about anything!' and learning that he is actually just an idiot is great. Seems Zizek was spot on in saying "I don't know a guy who is so often empirically wrong."

quote:

Noam Chomsky’s proposal [is] that all humans are born with a sentence structure blueprint programmed in their brains, invariant across the species, and that each language is but a variation upon this "universal grammar" generated by an as-yet unidentified "language organ." In other words, we are born already knowing language.

Yeah that's just moronic and I know nothing about linguistics.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Aall these actors are huge assholes, all of then, every single one.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
wow jeez maybe he was wrong about if we should be chill to each other too

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
the world works differently now, the wells fargo CEO isn't going to be held accountable, trump's foundation is lovely just like anyone else's, im pretty sure most americans are sad syria isn't actual war with russia, doctors without borders are gonna keep getting bombed and jim carrey killed a lady

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
jim carrey doesn't believe in vaccines because he sucks

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nooner posted:

WOAH------>

GBS KING :fyadride:
"and the kingin is gooooooood!"

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
He already got away with murdering subtlety

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Rape Stink posted:

He already got away with murdering subtlety

i dont get it

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

Smash it Smash hit posted:

i dont get it

chew on my turds retard

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

Why does Jim Carrey look like a homeless man buttfucked him in the face?

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Lawyer: "Mr. Carrey, I need to rear end you a few questions."

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
On the outside, he looks like he's laughing.

But on the inside, he's laughing too.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Deadeye Dick posted:

Why does Jim Carrey look like a homeless man buttfucked him in the face?

Why are you answering your own question?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

notZaar posted:

Holy crap Jim what are you thinking showing up in public like this

Dishevelled Jim Carrey spotted at bus station ranting about the number 23. Witnesses report the number themed rant as being "dumb as hell" and "too stupid for a psychotic breakdown, much less a hollywood movie".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
holy poo poo

Tom Wolfe is the puppet from Saw

• Locked thread