Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NilkNarf
Apr 24, 2005

...if you're into the blight.
That's actually a good idea. Have you done that for an entire card before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

NilkNarf posted:

That's actually a good idea. Have you done that for an entire card before?

Not in the seven cards I've run. I'm open to gimmick card ideas for one or two B shows but they should be good and fun unlike wwe booking

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Golashes posted:

Not in the seven cards I've run. I'm open to gimmick card ideas for one or two B shows but they should be good and fun unlike raw booking

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Forgot to mention my displeasure that no one mentioned the Waffle House champion.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
No Mercy will go up tonight or tomorrow morning sorry folks

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

Every time I see that WWE Network ad hyping how many PPVs they have now, I sad-laugh for you Golashes.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Golashes if you want to take the time to teach me how to link a google form to an already existing google sheet so that everything works good I can take over the SD PPVs for you.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
I might hit you up. It depends on if my new gig blocks google docs or not which I'll know in a week or two

It's my birthday and I think my friends want to go to a biergarten so this is starting to look like a tomorrow activity or will be poorly balanced/spelled

Golashes fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Oct 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Golashes posted:

I might hit you up. It depends on if my new gig blocks google docs or not which I'll know in a week or two

It's my birthday and I think my friends want to go to a biergarten so this is starting to look like a tomorrow activity or will be poorly balanced/spelled

SHAMPIONSHAAAAA 33-way who wisn: AJ cena, dolph Ziggler or the other guy? (69 ponits hehe nice)

• Locked thread