Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Me, thinking about how the season five site had an icon of Nyanko wearing aviators: ah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Finally, the beach episode

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I watched the OVA that crunchy just put up. It was very :3: The part where he first enters the mansion was very spooky. Good ep.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
oh, and apparently there's another OVA from a month or so back, I need to watch that one

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
When I started w/season 1 I was like "man it's going to take forever to get through this show" and now I'm halfway through S6 and trying to ration out how fast I watch them because I'm almost out of Natsume :<

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Surprise Natsume episode today! It owned and I cried a little at the end.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Also I just noticed that there's two OVAs I haven't watched for season 5, hell yea.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
That ova :smith:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
A new(?) youkai adventure appears

I thought it was a delightful episode and really liked this little scene, the music is lovely and it's always nice to be with someone Natsume doesn't have to hide things from
https://files.catbox.moe/7ws5eo.webm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008
:agreed:

I wish they didn't do this "DVD only" poo poo, but OTOH it's a charming surprise when they finally show up on the internet.

There was something kinda sweet about an episode where Natsume is just this mysterious, competent stranger who's totally got this weird poo poo and knows exactly what he's doing. Especially when you contrast it to the early days when he was all scared and uncertain and kept blundering into things, and now he's all "Oh yeah, I heard the mystical gate to this dimension had opened for the first time in many years, so I came by to give the Lord of the Realm back his name. Like I do."

• Locked thread