Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

love the stickers so far btw and

misty mountaintop posted:

Can you make that into an actual patch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
who is making money off these stickers? why am i not seeing any of that money? where's my cut?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Darkman Fanpage posted:

who is making money off these stickers? why am i not seeing any of that money? where's my cut?

all proceeds go to buying weed for orphans

Darkman Fanpage
i should be making at least a quarter of a cent on each byob sticker sold and at current volume that probably makes me a theoretical billionaire rockefeller over here

RazzleDazzleHour

misty mountaintop posted:

Can you make that into an actual patch.

I've done one sewing thing before in my life, I'll post in in the art dump thread later. I've been looking into it and it seems like I'd have to do it myself but if you know any companies that make custom patches I'd be willing to put down some money to front the cost

Robot Made of Meat

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I've done one sewing thing before in my life, I'll post in in the art dump thread later. I've been looking into it and it seems like I'd have to do it myself but if you know any companies that make custom patches I'd be willing to put down some money to front the cost

This place has prices starting at $87.50 for ten with iron-on backing

http://www.qualityembroideredpatches.com/index.php#Examples

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Manifisto

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

first of all, that design rocks

second, as a follow-on to Robot Made of Meat's post, a quick search for "custom patches" on Google indicates no shortage of places that do this kind of work - as to whether some are better than others, I dunno

here's a link to a price list for another one of them

https://www.stadriemblems.com/products/embroidered-patches/

ty nesamdoom!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I would love that byob patch and would wear it proudly

RazzleDazzleHour

Well I mean...poo poo. 50 patches cost like 130$, do we want to put an office pool together to buy some, have someone set up an Etsy, and then we could sell them to yobbers from there?

City of Glompton

I would buy a patch.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FluffieDuckie

I just worry about people fronting money and hoping to make it back. The stickers are risk free. It's free to just toss them up on red bubble and they handle everything

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Chunky Salsa

"Isn't that right, Zach?"
Maybe have a buy-in where people donate to a pool to cover the cost of a patch? That way nobody's out money, but you'd have to wait until there's enough people in the pool to get one. Dunno if that would work.

yeah actually they will

FluffieDuckie

lol

alnilam

yeah actually they will

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

i need this on my skateboard

yeah actually they will

City of Glompton

lmbo

alnilam

hmm that joke, is from the samsons

Manifisto

lol nice troll, ever hear of a little thing called wordpad???

ty nesamdoom!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
lol at orthopaedic prescription heelys

----------------

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

lol nice troll, ever hear of a little thing called wordpad???

not all of us have a super top end posting rig that can run wordpad without grinding to a halt. notepad is the people's editor

yeah actually they will

Piso Mojado

I'm good with this

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

City of Glompton

lol

nice

Cthulu Carl

Is the land under the O supposed to be something?

I feel like it is, but I can't figure it out and it's maddening.

alnilam

lmao

Manifisto

Cthulu Carl posted:

FluffieDuckie posted:

sometimes a joke is funny the first 15 times someone says it and then it gets run into the ground and it stops being funny

byob is just awful at understanding that

ty nesamdoom!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Cthulu Carl posted:

It's a rubber rear end.

----------------

social vegan

I spent all evening making a yob calvin that I never thought of what he should be peeing on, happy to take suggestions

Manifisto

excellent calvin

does he have to be peeing on something? could he be writing "BYOB" with the stream? or maybe the arc could turn into a rainbow with butterflies and postin' pals?

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Cthulu Carl posted:

its the balls

Darkman Fanpage

can you make the text smaller? i want people to have to get really close to read the sticker.

FluffieDuckie

Ok guys it's Friday. I'm closing this an ill make a poll sometime today and post it. I'm excited about all these. Thanks guys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

last minute submission from Zetheros

• Locked thread