Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Oh wait I remember one. This was when I worked retail.

I used to have really terrible sleeping habits and I would go to work a few hours early whenever I had to open to catch a few zzz's in the parking lot so I wouldn't oversleep. This worked except for one time where I ended up oversleeping and hour while in the parking lot :doh: Tbf the car I had at the time was older and had a comfortable bench seat in the front :tootzzz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale

Nooner posted:

I love raccoons, hey are the cutest animal imo. They like to dunk their food in water before they eat it, and there is this video of someone feeding one cotton candy and like it dunks it in a little kiddie pool and it all disolves and the poor lil dude has this look of such deep sadness and confusion like "oh noooo what happened??"

i find them adorable too but i encounter entire families of them all the time when walking around at night here and i always cross the street to avoid them because if they think you're threatening their babies, they'll tear you up. i wish i could find a way to communicate to the raccoons that i would like to be their friend

MiracleWhale

i used to kinda moonlight as a priest as a side gig and once i was like an hour late because the arco on the corner was out of aquafina for the holy water and i didn't realize until after i filled the magic jug that perrier is carbonated

PantsandCola

you did good... you did good
I came in 15 minutes late to work for a month because I was about to quit. heh

Infidel Castro

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

i got stuck by a train for 15 minutes. after that train passed, another going the opposite way immediately came by and took another 10 minutes.

-- Platinum Crew Minister of Internal Security --

Hell Yeah

one time i was halfway to work and realized i wasn't wearing underpants so i drove back home and put underpants on and then realized it would have been perfectly fine to freeball it.

Instruction Manuel

Yes, it is what it looks like!

MiracleWhale posted:

i used to kinda moonlight as a priest as a side gig and once i was like an hour late because the arco on the corner was out of aquafina for the holy water and i didn't realize until after i filled the magic jug that perrier is carbonated

If anybody asked why the holy water was fizzy, you could have said "That's the holy spirit giving you it's blessing" :haw:

big black turnout

Wamdoodle posted:

If anybody asked why the holy water was fizzy, you could have said "That's the holy spirit giving you it's blessing" :haw:

look really nervous and stammer out "i uh i... i need to leave" and run out

flerp
i dont show up late to work since im a good employee who always shows up on time

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

flerp
if im gonna show up late due to extunating circumstance, i always inform my employers tho

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MiracleWhale

Wamdoodle posted:

this is the kind of thing i'm going to warn my daughter about

Salisbury Snape
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

I quit my job to become a Pokemon master.
Turns out it doesn't pay good. Now I'm Mexican and mow lawns. Mexicans are never late

MiracleWhale

Lord_Ferritos posted:

I quit my job to become a Pokemon master.
Turns out it doesn't pay good. Now I'm Mexican and mow lawns. Mexicans are never late

gotta mow em all <single tear runs down cheek>

femcastra

If you want him,
come and knit him!
I got hit by a car when I was riding my bike to work. It was a slow collision but my bike was still messed up.

The lady went back home and got her tow bar so she could hook my bike up and gave me a lift to work. She gave me money for my bike repairs too.

When I got to work and told my boss I'd been hit by a car, she sent me home, so it was all good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

There were coyotes near my car and I thought it would be rude to go fight them. But I was quick to work and did not get in trouble.

:jerry:

• Locked thread