Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
POWERBALL

by zen death robot
Aries (March 21 - April 20): Jupiter is smiling on your creative endeavors this week, Ram-child. It's time to try out that new sandwich you've been thinking of making, or come up with a really great panty-dropping pickup line. On Friday, Mercury swings in to retrograde and your third house of gentrification, Rams, so it might be a good opportunity to invest in some real estate near that cute new lounge with all the "woke" servers.

Leo (July 23 - August 22): Take heart, Leo. Your ruling star, the Sun, is shining on your career ambitions this week. It might be time for some Lions to stage the military coup they've been planning, or ask for a raise. Watch out, though! Venus invades Libra this Wednesday, and your love house; the time is ripe to be betrayed by a lover. Get tested.

Saggitarius (November 21 - December 21): The fire of your spirit burns in your heart and loins this week, Archers. The cute cashier who smiles at you every week at the co-op might really have a crush on you and wouldn't find it super uncomfortable if you asked them if they were off on Thursday and wanted to get a cup of joe (haha, I never say joe...what is wrong with me? Stupid! Stupid!) despite the fact that they smile at everyone because the structure of our society demands that their job description include emotional labor to make your experience of buying honey that comes from grass-fed bees as pleasant as possible. That's not creepy or deluded at all, Sagittarius.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Taurus (April 20 - May 20): Today is shaping up to be an odd day for you, Taurus. Specifically, it is a day to cultivate things in odd numbers and avoid things in even numbers. The stars will smile upon social gatherings of three or five people, while groupings of two, four, etc. are courting disaster. Steer clear of purchasing items with an even price tag (and yes, that includes AFTER TAX prices lazybones, just leave it at the register if you have to). Your word processor has a feature that can count characters, words, and lines; ensure success by only sending out odd-numbered emails and documents. On an unrelated note, avoid any tendencies towards obsessive-compulsive behavior today, it's unhealthy.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22): With the current celestial energy, you might be accomplishing something today, Virgo. It might be in your personal life, your career, or some other realm of endeavor. It's likely this achievement will be something you specifically set out to do, but it might be unexpected. It might also be something minor or even largely theoretical. In any event, today is certainly a day for doing things, provided the possible benefits of doing those things outweigh the potential negative consequences.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19): An exotic bird will attack you today. Sadly there is nothing you can do about it.

ty nesamdoom!

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
September 25th is my birthday do I get a special horoscope about it being my special day?

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Manifisto posted:

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19): An exotic bird will attack you today. Sadly there is nothing you can do about it.

More like horrorscope. :spooky:

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY :ducksiren:

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

super mario batali posted:

:peanut::toot::peanut:Happy Birthday!!!!! :peanut::toot::peanut:

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
No Scorpio voted 1

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Manifisto

Scorpio: Today would be a great day to get off your butt and contribute to a thread! Or chilling and relaxing or whatever, that's good too.

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Aquarius (January 20th - February 18th): Good tiding for you water bearers! Burger King is bringing back its 10 nuggets for $1.49 deal and it's a limited time offer you should not miss! Made with white meat, Burger King's bite-sized Chicken Nuggets are tender and juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside. Coated in a homestyle seasoned breading, they are perfect for dipping in any of Burger King's delicious dipping sauces. Chicken Nuggets pair perfectly with any delicious signature BK® dipping sauce including BBQ, Honey Mustard, Ranch, Zesty, Buffalo and Sweet & Sour.

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

Luvcow posted:

Aquarius (January 20th - February 18th): Good tiding for you water bearers! Burger King is bringing back its 10 nuggets for $1.49 deal and it's a limited time offer you should not miss! Made with white meat, Burger King's bite-sized Chicken Nuggets are tender and juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside. Coated in a homestyle seasoned breading, they are perfect for dipping in any of Burger King's delicious dipping sauces. Chicken Nuggets pair perfectly with any delicious signature BK® dipping sauce including BBQ, Honey Mustard, Ranch, Zesty, Buffalo and Sweet & Sour.

Lol

Android Blues

Luvcow posted:

Gaunab
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Don't be a quitter op

big black turnout

super mario batali posted:

Nooner posted:

:peanut::toot::peanut:Happy Birthday!!!!! :peanut::toot::peanut:

Mariana Horchata

Manifisto posted:

Virgo (August 23 - September 22): With the current celestial energy, you might be accomplishing something today, Virgo. It might be in your personal life, your career, or some other realm of endeavor. It's likely this achievement will be something you specifically set out to do, but it might be unexpected. It might also be something minor or even largely theoretical. In any event, today is certainly a day for doing things, provided the possible benefits of doing those things outweigh the potential negative consequences.

nice

big black turnout

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21): do you feel that? That tingling sensation at the back of your brain? That twitch in your legs? That arch in your back? I know you feel it. I feel it. We were meant to feel it you know. It's now or never. You can't fight being you. Just give in and go f-*drowns*

flerp
where the HECK is the picses one this is really messed up that a thread ignores my sign :(

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
love reading my mf'in' horoscope. it's like winning the lottery every day except it only pays out in Monopoly money and not even the 50s that you always lose

~sig~

Worldshatter

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Gemini - (May 21 - June 21) You feel the alignment of the celestial chakras molding their luminescence through your pseudo-self. Your inner mantra has shifted three points westward towards the sign of the moon, indicating a celestial shift in your existence. Who am I kidding, nobody reads these. I could write anything I want and my editor wouldn't even notice. Seriously gently caress you Steve, take more pride in your work and at least pretend to believe this bullshit. You know what your horoscope says Steve? It says "gently caress YOU YOU LAZY BASTARD"

FactsAreUseless

Taurus - Taurus is beautiful, and smart, and funny. I like getting to talk to Taurus in Civics, and I love seeing Taurus in the hall and our eyes meet and Taurus smiles at me. Does she blush? Maybe I'm just imagining it. But the stars are distant, and the stars are cold, and I don't know how to reach them. I'm only a man, and what can a man do in the face of fate? But I do love Taurus, as best I can, and one day I'll know how to tell Taurus.

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

Worldshatter posted:

Gemini - (May 21 - June 21) You feel the alignment of the celestial chakras molding their luminescence through your pseudo-self. Your inner mantra has shifted three points westward towards the sign of the moon, indicating a celestial shift in your existence. Who am I kidding, nobody reads these. I could write anything I want and my editor wouldn't even notice. Seriously gently caress you Steve, take more pride in your work and at least pretend to believe this bullshit. You know what your horoscope says Steve? It says "gently caress YOU YOU LAZY BASTARD"

:argh: i wanted to know more about my celestial shift schedule. i have to know so i can plan out when to block out my mundane and infernal shifts.

problematic hug

Libra: alright, it's that time of year to get angrycare about your birthday, because it's always about you, isn't it Libra? You'll start a cares-for-shares blog where you decry how hipsters have ruined birthdays forever you miserable drama queen. try not to spill anything on yourself or you'll cry like that one time. Lucky number is 1, the loneliest number, you narcissist

City of Glompton

problematic hug posted:

Libra: alright, it's that time of year to get angrycare about your birthday, because it's always about you, isn't it Libra? You'll start a cares-for-shares blog where you decry how hipsters have ruined birthdays forever you miserable drama queen. try not to spill anything on yourself or you'll cry like that one time. Lucky number is 1, the loneliest number, you narcissist

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Boomzilla

FactsAreUseless posted:

Taurus - Taurus is beautiful, and smart, and funny. I like getting to talk to Taurus in Civics, and I love seeing Taurus in the hall and our eyes meet and Taurus smiles at me. Does she blush? Maybe I'm just imagining it. But the stars are distant, and the stars are cold, and I don't know how to reach them. I'm only a man, and what can a man do in the face of fate? But I do love Taurus, as best I can, and one day I'll know how to tell Taurus.

problematic hug

problematic hug posted:

it's my birthday and ive never been so personally attackd in my life

thatbastardken

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
Scope This Horror

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
365 no-horoscope snipah

• Locked thread