Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius

FactsAreUseless posted:

Sapiosexual but only if you're hot.

I can't really consider myself "straight", no. Straight people are preoccupied with other people's bodies, whereas I am primarily interested in an attractive mind. Really, you need an entirely new word to describe my sexual orientation, because I'm simply not like everyone else.

What, no, I wouldn't bone Stephen Hawking. I said I'm sapiosexual, not gay. Besides, he's in a wheelchair, gross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus

heyHEYYYY!!!
I would have sex with Gillian Anderson. She looks very intelligent.

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I'm so smart that I did it with a watermelon. why? because watermelons can't have babies. did I get a watermelon seed stuck up in my pecker? oh yeah, for sure. did I go to the hospital to have it removed? nah, I just pee around it.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

ninety

by Nyc_Tattoo

(and can't post for 4 years!)

if you're so smart why not have sex with a girl get a non-retail job and smile from time to time. anyone have a rebuttal to this im in mensa but struggling

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

loquacius

ninety posted:

if you're so smart why not have sex with a girl get a non-retail job and smile from time to time. anyone have a rebuttal to this im in mensa but struggling

A noxious plague of anti-intellectualism infects not only the entire world's female population but also anyone who reads my resume

I don't understand how else you could read my resume, which consists of my top-notch IQ test score in crisp 72-point Helvetica, and decide I'm not worth employing. Jealousy, maybe? Perhaps they fear for their own jobs with a keen intellect such as myself present. It's not easy being this naturally intimidating.

The_Book_Of_Harry

mysterious frankie posted:

I'm so smart that I did it with a watermelon. why? because watermelons can't have babies. did I get a watermelon seed stuck up in my pecker? oh yeah, for sure. did I go to the hospital to have it removed? nah, I just pee around it.

your tale of malappropriated melons calls to mind a similar passage in C. McCarthy's Suttree. its stark portrayal of the alcoholic underclass of mid century East Tennessee, seen through the lens of a malcontented former member of decent society, makes one pause to think, "there but for the grace of God, go I."

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

The_Book_Of_Harry posted:

your tale of malappropriated melons calls to mind a similar passage in C. McCarthy's Suttree. its stark portrayal of the alcoholic underclass of mid century East Tennessee, seen through the lens of a malcontented former member of decent society, makes one pause to think, "there but for the grace of God, go I."

yeah, but I ate the watermelon afterwards, so it was green as well.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

alnilam

I found a way - Ah Gloria! - to combine my two top interests. That's right, I'm applying to give a Ted Talk about What the Bleep do We Know

FluffieDuckie

bumping so we don't lose this. if anyone sees it drop to the second page again, please pm me to goldmine

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
im richard dawkins

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

me: is gravity a solid liquid or gas?
professor: well it's a force for one, so...
me: wromg, it's a plasma. *hands him a slip* ["0/10 APPLY YOURSLELF"]

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
*jehova's witnesses shows up at my door*
jw: "good day to you, have you heard the good news?"
me: "how can you believe in the concept of god when the bible isnt even real???" :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

• Locked thread