Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Man. The fact checkers are going to have a field day with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
i enjoyed him calling out teh blacks it was great

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
who the gently caress is this campaign manager

HOLY poo poo THIS CAMPAIGN MANAGER

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".
KellyAnne Conway?

She scares me.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

lightpole posted:

KellyAnne Conway?

She scares me.

I've met quite a few campaign managers through my Koch brothers buddy idk where the gently caress that bitch learned to manage but lmao

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".
Someone who is getting paid a lot of money from the Trump campaign for that.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
I'm watching the C-SPAN feed and now it's taking callers-- it's literally one conspiracy theorist after another. The host is doing a wonderful job maintaining composure :allbuttons:

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

Khitler?

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Our puppy has a tiny tear on one of his paw pads. I think it's the first time he's ever experienced any sort of pain and he's being super snuggly and looks super sad.

I can't even internet right now because all me and the wife wanna do is cuddle with him and give him hugs and kisses

Although I wanted to post this so you all can send him energy for a swift recovery

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

MurderBot posted:

Our puppy has a tiny tear on one of his paw pads. I think it's the first time he's ever experienced any sort of pain and he's being super snuggly and looks super sad.

I can't even internet right now because all me and the wife wanna do is cuddle with him and give him hugs and kisses

Although I wanted to post this so you all can send him energy for a swift recovery

get well soon pupperino

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

MurderBot posted:

Monty sends his best. Life can be ruff sometimes.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

MurderBot posted:

Jelly is chewing on a raw hide for extra energy for your pupper!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
So those sure were some debates.

For the love of god, please vote :cripes:

• Locked thread