Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
I was in a department store recently and as i got into the elevator a woman who was about 10 feet away talking to her teenage son called for me to hold it. I stuck my hand in the door and the woman after squeezing her sons shoulder hustled her way in. The son started towards the elevator too but got distracted by a display and stopped so i said to the woman "should we wait for your son?" She gave me the nastiest look ive seen in years like seriously hateful and furious and replied "hes my partner" and then the elevator door closed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

quote:

I stuck my hand in the door and the woman after squeezing her sons shoulder
this is weird, why would you do that?

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Novo posted:

it seemed normal to me like a reassuring motherly kinda thing

DNE
Nov 24, 2007
When you're unsure whether someone is a son or a boyfriend, there's probably less of a risk of embarassment if you guess "son"

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Novo posted:

OP was just letting her son know that what OP was doing to his mom is natural. it's a reassuring motherly kinda thing.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

DNE posted:

When you're unsure whether someone is a son or a boyfriend, there's probably less of a risk of embarassment if you guess "son"

"father" is a gamble that could either be really flattering or break up a relationship

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

DNE posted:

i didnt even think about it maybe im just stuck in the past

Chinese Stakeout
Apr 21, 2010
I'm glad this thread got some posts I saw it slipping down the page and I thought to myself "you know, this thread deserves better"

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Heckle my erection.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I wonder how rich she is

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Chlamyllionaire posted:

Heckle my erection.

lol

im bad with ages but the kid could have been a super babyfaced early 20s at most and she could have been a hardlived late 30s at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

lol

im bad with ages but the kid could have been a super babyfaced early 20s at most and she could have been a hardlived late 30s at least

My sister must be 65-66; her husband croaked this year after a loooong time stroke sickness while she took care of him.
Visited her last month and a virile young dude on a motorcycle showed up as me & old aunt were leaving. Aunt asked who's that? I thought he might've been her son's buddy, but I don't think that's the case.
Big sis is carving overdue notches in her milf belt!

• Locked thread