Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I need a skincare routine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Much like the rest of you, I can't handle pimple stuff and I will never, ever, ever get the image of some guy, deep pores in his nose, pressing the front of his nose up and a TON of pus oozes out of every one of those goddamned pores, like chunky slime being forced up through a sewer grating.

I don't know if that's the video that was posted on the last page, and I'm not going to check.

gently caress.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Gross, gonna go with fake. If true my recommendation is to go into the ocean and let the salt sea purify you via osmosis (already assuming you can't afford a dermatologist), or perhaps the deep desert where the sun and wind blown sand will naturally ablate your concerns. Either way mission accomplished

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I love a gel mask it feels satisfying af.

That's a sludge mask

e: "too annoying washing your hands all the time" christ just wipe your face slime off on a tissue and then wash once at the end of the session, I would call it fake but that sounds like just the kind of wishy-washy self delusion that someone who knows they're disgusting and doesn't care would come up with.

McSpanky fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Apr 19, 2024

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Yeah as soon as i saw it was gonna be a gross one i also started scrolling:

loquacius posted:

Can't fool me, anon, I spotted a gross-out fesh at the first mention of zits and stopped there :smug:

This goon gets it. No time for this.

The problem with confessions is there's almost no chance of getting anything good from these. It's gonna be gross poo poo or weird poo poo or weird gross poo poo as far as the inbox can handle. Maybe a tiny sliver of something wholesome but too embarrassing like "get beefy bitch, get REAL beefy," which now that I think about it might not have even been posted anonymously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Long-time reader, first-time wretcher.

:same: goddamn