Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol at when he raises the gun in game to accentuate

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
if someone was telling a story like that and didn't raise the gun to accentuate I wouldn't trust them

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hahaha

In Training posted:

Lol at when he raises the gun in game to accentuate

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's the last day of October, happy halloween everyone! Hopefully everyone got a shot at a spooky game this month

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

right now im putting the finishing touches on "Five Nights At Funkytown", its a freemium title in honor of Doug and the episode where he went to the halloween ride at Funkytown

edit: https://youtu.be/3JkrUZjxK78

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

right now im putting the finishing touches on "Five Nights At Funkytown", its a freemium title in honor of Doug and the episode where he went to the halloween ride at Funkytown

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

klapman posted:

Just beat this game, it was alright but had too much backtracking and ghosts took too much time to kill. It only had one scary ghost in it, the really tall lady who smiles at you. Anyone who's played Maiden of Black Water and the other Fatal Frames, is it a hiccup in the series? I liked the combat and stuff but the story was lame

i haven't played the latest fatal frame but every single game is fairly challenging in a lot of different ways. However, in fatal frame 1 a lot of the difficulty in dealing with ghost comes from dealing with whatever gimmick the ghost presents. It ranges from pretty clever and scary like Blinded or really really frustrating in the case of the last boss. But 2 and 3 start out throwing multiple ghosts in the first encounter. I haven't seen a lot of Black Water but you may like the plot of the others more, they're pretty straight forward and 2 has a Silent Hill vibe to it. Two is my favorite of the the three I've played but I just barely like it more than 1. FF3 is a fine game too but don't go for it first.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Resident EVII_ is available to preorder on steam now.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Until Dawn is on sale for 10 bucks and I might get it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I really want it because Emily... :kimchi: :love: :blush: :sotw:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
wait what im in the op
im the guy in the op

edit: im in the op twice. what the gently caress

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I bought it a while back but haven't played it yet

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Pablo Gigante posted:

I bought it a while back but haven't played it yet

I'm trying to make up my mind. I hear it's like a David Cage game, only good and not constantly huffing its own French farts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

That's a great price. It's pretty long too

• Locked thread