Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

drowned in pussy juice posted:

Dongs is 100% confirmed u dummies

Pretty easy to figure out the game WHEN YOU KNOW WHO'S LYING AND WHO ISN'T SCUMBO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

CCKeane posted:

I DON'T NEED TO READ THE THREAD I'M KASH *poops in tea cup, drinks the poop (Kash has watery shits)*

I also have watery shits

CCKeane posted:

Pretty easy to figure out the game WHEN YOU KNOW WHO'S LYING AND WHO ISN'T SCUMBO

No like the cop said he was town right before he died you silly billy

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
##vote Nolynch

Second verse same as the first

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
##unvote

##vote no lynch

mafia e: I'm dumb

Dick Bastardly fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Oct 17, 2016

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Whoa Dick edited his post. Calls for a mod kill imo.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Shameful Dick, breaking one of the sacred oaths of playing mafia smh smh.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
This isn't the dick I know. I don't like this new dick. Give me back the dick I'm used to. Give me the dick I love!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Hi guys, I'm Dick.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Well:

Dick is dead from violating mafia rule 'don't edit posts'

Dick Bastardly

Jenna Marshall
"Jenna Marshall (Tammin Sursok) is Toby's younger stepsister. Jenna was accidentally blinded after Alison threw a firecracker into Toby's shed, intending to play a prank on him. At the time, Jenna had been in a physical relationship with Toby (it is later discovered that Jenna had forced Toby into the relationship, threatening to tell their parents he had forced himself on her if he did not). Jenna attended a school for the blind in Philadelphia before returning a year later when Alison's body is found. This leads to conflicts with the girls, who feel guilty about what they did to Jenna, and having let Alison pin the blame on Toby. Prior to Alison's death, she and Jenna had been rivals after Jenna turned down Alison's offer of friendship. Jenna was engaged in a power struggle with Alison before her death; after Jenna's accident, Alison visited her and blackmailed Jenna with the knowledge of her affair with Toby. Jenna claims to know ""exactly what kind of person [Alison] really was,"" hinting that she knows things about Alison that the girls did not. Jenna was a part of the N.A.T. club and later became romantically involved with Garrett Reynolds, as they both worked to ""take down"" the Liars. However, Jenna eventually breaks up with Garrett, and enters into a relationship with Noel Kahn."

Godfather

Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners
Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill. Investigation Immunity: You appear innocent to Cop investigations.

You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Night has begun, you have twelve hours from this pot to submit night actions. Any night actions already submitted can be altered due to this new information.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

No one died, again. I mean, seriously guys. Enjoy bitches?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (5): CCKeane, dongsbot9000, drowned in pussy juice, JimsonTheBetrayer, Kashuno

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 18th, 2016 at 8:29 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 23 hours, 59 minutes.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

It's Jimson and Drowned in Pussy Juice.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Dongsbot is confirmed by his claim, I'm confident that both Dongs and Kash will agree with me since, you know, Dick was pushing me really hard yesterday.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
what u think kashuno honk honk honk

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

This is dumb I'm done.

##vote Jimson

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

##vote Jimson

Aight.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Jimson you the goon or the RB?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CCKeane posted:

Jimson you the goon or the RB?

Rb. Pussy is the book. When you guys read the scum doc you'll see we should have won like... 2 days ago but stupid poo poo kept happening and our kills weren't read right by the mod. This is all so goofy. Gg tho

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Rb. Pussy is the book. When you guys read the scum doc you'll see we should have won like... 2 days ago but stupid poo poo kept happening and our kills weren't read right by the mod. This is all so goofy. Gg tho

You played well, GG.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CCKeane posted:

You played well, GG.

Nah. Scum won. Li dawny didn't read pms and pick and chose what actions she wanted to accept. Then the modkill for someone adding in one more # to their vote. This whole thing was dumb. And I feel so bad for my scum team mostly new players being caught up in this.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Nah. Scum won. Li dawny didn't read pms and pick and chose what actions she wanted to accept. Then the modkill for someone adding in one more # to their vote. This whole thing was dumb. And I feel so bad for my scum team mostly new players being caught up in this.

Eh, modkill would have been pretty standard.

The point of it is that we can't tell if all that was edited was adding an extra #.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
##vote Jimson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Game's over, and gently caress you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your poo poo together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't loving care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

• Locked thread