Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I'm sorry. I don't care if Starbucks calls it a Legguccino. I don't care if it's here this week only.

I appreciate the 50% off coupon, but honestly, price is not the issue here.

Yes, the barista worked hard making it. I could tell. I'm sure she did a great job, she seems very nice. But I've worked hard too, at keeping arthropods out of my mouth, and I simply must decline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ren and Stimpire

Bhauk

Zorodius posted:

I'm sorry. I don't care if Starbucks calls it a Legguccino. I don't care if it's here this week only.

I appreciate the 50% off coupon, but honestly, price is not the issue here.

Yes, the barista worked hard making it. I could tell. I'm sure she did a great job, she seems very nice. But I've worked hard too, at keeping arthropods out of my mouth, and I simply must decline.

b-but.. protein..

Manifisto

while I'm not entirely sure I would enjoy a shot of goat bile in my latte, it would get me a bunch of Starbucks Reward Program stars, so honestly I'm torn

ty nesamdoom!

posting smiling
an old fashioned doesn't have centipedes in it, just bourbon and aphids

Bert Roberge

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Get with the times, Gramps. Us millennials love centipedes in our tea.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I'm personally offended whenever they forget to "pede the tea."

FutonForensic

hell yes, new selection of teas on adagio

note: you want the centipede flavor tea shown above, do NOT buy the Human Centipede fandom blend

google THIS

as long as they're organic freerange centipedes that aren't subjected to defanging or leg cropping i don't see what the issue is here

Piso Mojado

the other day my friend Beth was pouring centipedes in her tea and I said, "jeez Beth, you want any tea with your centipedes?". we all got a big laugh out of it, which is normal since I'm known as the funny guy in my group of friends.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

McDonald's, always eager to cash in on a food fad, misses the target by a mile.

FluffieDuckie

Piso Mojado posted:

the other day my friend Beth was pouring centipedes in her tea and I said, "jeez Beth, you want any tea with your centipedes?". we all got a big laugh out of it, which is normal since I'm known as the funny guy in my group of friends.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

loquacius

what do you guys think about the trend where people are putting millipedes in their tea instead of centipedes, I think they mostly do it in the South

I can understand the idea that the more pedes the better, sure, but I dunno how much you really want to tinker with a classic like this

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
in times of yore, the way the centipedes fell at the bottom of your empty tea cup was a noted method of divination, a reliable one because the fortune was invariably "you will suffer gastrointestinal complaints"

~sig~

Bhauk
there's really no wrong way to put centipedes in your tea. just follow your heart

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
i have no idea how hotels fit the centipede in the creamer packet

~sig~

google THIS

who was the first guy who looked at a centipede and thought "i want to steep that thing in boiling hot water with some withered black leaves and drink it?" (audience laughter)

Manifisto

to truly appreciate the artistry of centipede tea, you need to learn and respect its origins and traditions

it must be enjoyed in quiet contemplation, the crystal stillness broken only by the faint scrabbling of tiny legs on porcelain

ty nesamdoom!

i am he

you sound pretty pretentious about hot and dirty grass water

i am he

i only like tree trash withOUT all the baggage and protein

i am he

posting smiling posted:

an old fashioned doesn't have centipedes in it, just bourbon and aphids

lol

Jerry Mumphrey

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Zorodius posted:

Legguccino

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

posting smiling

Piso Mojado posted:

posting smiling

i am he posted:

i only like tree trash withOUT all the baggage and protein

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

loquacius posted:

what do you guys think about the trend where people are putting millipedes in their tea instead of centipedes, I think they mostly do it in the South

I can understand the idea that the more pedes the better, sure, but I dunno how much you really want to tinker with a classic like this

When I was a kid it was all millipedes. You'd be lucky to get a centipede in your tea. That was a holiday treat, dammit! Those darn hipsters think centipedes just grow on trees.

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

local news reports that centipedes and coffee are a DEADLY COMBINATION

...of deliciousness :getin:

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

I've always been a millipede man, m'self, but I know that the type of tea a person drinks is between themselves and God.

beer pal

i wouldnt worry about it op - these days most of the 'centipedes' are made from sorghum and niacin anyway ... but thats none of my business :frong:

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
growing up my family was pretty poor so we would glue several ants together because we couldn't afford centipedes, all the other kids used to make fun of me when i'd break out my little scooby doo thermos during tea time

:smith:

• Locked thread