Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I never really had the chance. I'm not sure where you guys get the idea that not immediately dropping a vote is scummy.
If it causes a no Lynch or last minute switch sure, but waiting to vote while making your thoughts clear isn't at all scummy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Retro Futurist posted:

I never really had the chance. I'm not sure where you guys get the idea that not immediately dropping a vote is scummy.
If it causes a no Lynch or last minute switch sure, but waiting to vote while making your thoughts clear isn't at all scummy

You didn't vote for a single person the entire game.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

And nothing happened. We won,

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Retro Futurist posted:

I agree with the logic of this post but separately I think it's very easy to get the impression that you weren't scumhunting in this game. You were doing a lot of setup spec and never cased anyone.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sure but that's a separate issue entirely

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Is it?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yes

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Iiiis iiit?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Iiiiiiiiiiiissssss iiiiiiiiiiit?

I have no idea what this is about

• Locked thread