Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

The Rainbow Force - Issue #1
(An Unofficial Scanlation)

Neo Central City - Zone Three

What a swanky assignment, huh? Not only did you five manage to end up with one of the most important Zones in the entire city despite your low rank, you also succeeded in somehow obtaining an amazingly cool base. It's large enough for the five of you, Tech Support (a Leaguer that performs maintenance on Nikolas, handles your IT needs, and who seems to have claimed the room closest to the garage before any of you arrived) and potentially up to a dozen more to have your own rooms, plus a load of other communal ones - and oh yeah, heated pool. Everyone: What's your room look like, now that you've had a few days to set it up? What's your favorite and least favorite part about the newly renamed Rainbow Garden?

Not to mention you're minutes away from all sorts of convenient shops and restaurants yet you've got privacy as well thanks to the Rainbow Garden's greenery and high walls - and oh yeah, you guys prevented a rampaging Cyber-Lizard from destroying half the city all by yourselves, even if you had to break a few laws (and statues) to do it - so who can blame you for thinking life's all sunshine and rainbows right now?

Crusader Manor Rainbow Garden: +Comfortable, +Big, -Vulnerable, -Secrets

Sadly, your easy days don't get to continue uninterrupted. It's barely noon when all of your communicators start flashing bright green, letting out an irritating chirping noise, indicating (rudely) that there's an assignment for all of you! It seems there's a disturbance of some sort at the Neo Central City Convention Center - which is only a few blocks from the Rainbow Garden, so it shouldn't take much time to arrive, which is the good news.

The bad news is you're up against a team of bizarre colour-themed villains, and they're apparently attacking a hero convention - not a gathering of heroes, but a bunch of hero wannabes and groupies and aficionados. Meaning, everyone's going to be dressed weirdly and the enemy you're up against likely has access to thousands of hostages if you don't handle all this right. Plus, not much is known about the group you're up against - apparently they used to be independent heroes, but that, some pictures, and their names are all the League's got for you.

Ice Blue, Blood Red, Neon Yellow, Forest Green, Ultra Violet, and Safety Orange
The Rainbow Enforcers - Green Tier Threat

Sooooo, good luck with that, guess it's time for you all to be heroes!

Spectra - Guess you better round up the team and get everyone there, right? You're the leader after all - and everyone on the team voted for you, so clearly they're trusting you to be able to handle this. What was your reaction to learning the vote was unanimous? What plan do you have in mind for handling this situation? What new move have you been working on during the past couple days? What do you do?

Yami - Oh /crap/. The Convention Center's really not that far from where Paws for Appaws is located - maybe a block or so. If anything bad spills over from this upcoming fight, or the villains flee in the wrong direction... you might just have to accept the store being closed for a couple days at the minimum. Still, there's going to be a ton of people at the Convention Center, lots of distractions and potential for thins going wrong with your powers - are you sure you'll be able to maintain your composure? What do you do?

Nikolas - How does your friend Tech Support moving into the base make you feel? What has been the strangest part of living with your teammates for a few days? What subroutine have you recently rediscovered, and did she need to help you to change it or was it a good thing? How do you feel about this assignment, given that a cursory scan of your databanks indicates these conventions are attended by people of all ages, including children? What do you do?

White Dog Princess - While the base might be amazing to your teammates, to you it's probably a downgrade over your former dwelling - what's taken the most getting used to about it? On the flipside, what unexpected delight have you found in this place or your teammates' presence? What do you make of the villains you're supposed to clash with - do you think are any of them likely to know more about the Yokai? What do you do?

Sparkle Rose - Oh what fun, a mission at a Hero Convention! Surely that'll be hilarious - your mind has to be spinning with a dozen different tricks or avenues of approach in order to really make fools out of these dumb villains, right? Just what are you planning, exactly? Also - what prank have you been playing over the past couple days on a teammate that'll pay off quite soon? What do you do?

Setting Infodoc
NPC Infodoc
Influence Sheet
OOC Thread

(Please link your character sheet via your nameplate / include a location with your statblock / message me on IRC if you have any questions~)

Rauri fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Oct 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Fre: +3 | Dan: +1 | Sav: +0 | Sup: +0 | Mun: -1
Potential: 0/5 | Conditions: Angry
Location: Rainbow Garden: Yami's room -> Neo Central City Convention Center

SpringtimeEmi: Fuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkooooooooo-chaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!
YamioftheDarkness: what
SpringtimeEmi: i heard ur part of the league now!!! congratulations!!!! \^o^/
YamioftheDarkness: its not that special
SpringtimeEmi: not that special??? O_O ur a hero!!!
YamioftheDarkness: yea but im rank d im trash tier
SpringtimeEmi: booooooooo!!!! don't say that about urself! u can do it, fuuko-chan!!!! i believe in u!!!!!! go go fuuko-chan!!!!
YamioftheDarkness: stop
SpringtimeEmi: go go fuuko-chan!!! \^o^/ go go fuuko-chan!!!! goooooooooooooooooo fuuko-chan!!!!!!!! \^o^/
YamioftheDarkness:: please stop

--

There, now my room is the sufficient level of dark. People think a "dark room" means turning off the lights, but they're wrong, it's about setting the mood. Dim the lights just enough so just a bit goes through, light a few candles, and make sure you get the right furniture to match the tone. What about my wardrobe? Good, it's all still there. Sparkle Rose didn't try and change them this time.

Emi said I should try and make a place I feel at home with, so I did. It feels nice, making my own room, I never had anything like this back when I was with the Blood Ravens. All I had was a cold, empty room with a bed.

Not everything is dark, though. On my desk is a bright pink book, with lots of glitter on it. I usually hate things with bright colors, but not this one. It's a book with lots of cute animal drawings Emi gave me. Said it was a gift for being a part of the league. I feel bad, she's always so nice to me, and I never feel like I deserve it. All I do is hurt people, or screw up, but she and Ms. Finch- Blue Bird, think there's something worthwhile in me. I don't get it.

I hear Yuki scurrying around in her cage. Oh right, I almost forgot, Yuki doesn't like the dark. I turn on the night-light near her cage, and that seems to have calm her down a little. "There there, mommy's here," I started petting her. She's so soft.

This place, Rainbow Garden (ugh), is nice. It's quiet, and there are barely any people around. I like it. The garden outside is one of the few times I'll willingly go out into the sun. It's peaceful, and there are always animals around. Most of them are scared of me, but I don't mind. I just like watching them run.

But that name. UGH. Rainbow Garden? Rainbow Force? Really? Am I the only one who sees how incredibly lame they are? I should fix it, make it sound cool. Oh, what about Darkness Garden? Yes, that sounds good. Our base needs a good remolding, too. Just paint it all black and purple, and add a few skulls. Skulls are cool. Maybe we should turn the main door into a skull door?

I was broken out of my thoughts by the most annoying noise in the world. Ugh, what is it now? Who are these lame weirdos? The Rainbow Enforcers? Seriously? Does everything have to have a rainbow in it's name? I thought villains had cooler names, what a disappointment. Why should I care if they're causing trouble in some convention center? Oh, wait, right, it's because that's my job now. Ugh. Fine, guess I'm going to have to table my house remodeling ideas for another time.

--

Look at this place. Who thought any of this was a good idea? A convention to celebrate heroes? Really? All I see are a bunch of tacky booths everywhere. Are they for real with those giant, life-sized models? Are those comic books? Do they seriously make comic books about themselves!? I see a few of what I guess to be meet-and-greet booths, but they're filled with a bunch of c-listers. Seriously, Panda King? How far down the barrel did you have to scrape to invite him?

I should just let them destroy this place. It's not like anything worthwhile is going to be lost. People are going to be hurt, but they'll be hurt more if I lost control even a bit, so why risk it?

...Wait.

Oh no.

I bite my thumb hard as soon as I remembered; Paws for Appaws is near here! No no no! If things go wrong, if things escalate, they might head that direction, and gods knows what's going to happen next. I can't let the animals get hurt!

Right, I guess I should help people too, I guess.

"I'm," I sputter out to the team, "I'm... going to create a b-b-barrier. Won't l-l-let them get far. It'll k-k-keep us all in o-o-one p-p-place."

I clap my hands together, letting the bells on my arms ring, and slam my hands on the ground. The shadow around me starts to expand, and move to my will.

quote:

<Hugzilla> Unleashing power to make SHADOW WALLS
<Hugzilla> !r 2d6+3
<Krysmbot> Hugzilla, 6+3 = 9

I make sure there aren't people around when I form the walls. It has to be just us, and them, nobody else. My shadows move out, and create a wall around us. Now it's just us, them, a few empty booths, and a bunch of cardboard cutouts.

I feel my body straining. Creating the barrier is... it's painful. I can see my shadows waning a little. Why? I never had any trouble doing this before. Have I gotten weak? Agh. I'm better than this! Controlling the shadows is one of the few things I'm good at, so why, why am I struggling?

Marking Angry

Using unleash to reshape the environment. Since I rolled a 9, I'm choosing to mark a condition.

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Oct 8, 2016

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

FREAK +2 DANGER +1 SAVIOR +1 SUPERIOR +1 MUNDANE -2
Potential: 0/5 Conditions: None:
Location: Ranbow Garden: Kitchen -> Neo Central City Convention Center

The cleaning of the room is completed, as my scanners find nothing but trace amounts of dust and dirt, nothing that can be efficiently cleaned with household level cleaning supplies. The room is perfectly set up to receive guests. A luxurious looking dinner table with all the chairs perfectly around it. A beautiful couch in front of a high quality TV set. A perfectly made bed in case someone wishes to sleep here. My own recharging station is set up discreetly in one of the corners, but one that allows me an unimpeded route to the front door for emergencies.

It is pleasing. I think it might be not unlike feeling nostalgic. I know there were memories of being in a manor much like this. Being in a room like this, perfectly in order seems to be fulfilling some parameters. It feels good.

The presence of Tech Support here is also very pleasing. It is regrettable that she will be harder to reach for others that need her help, but her assignment to support for us is sensible, considering my needs. I frequently visit her room for maintenance, investigation and repairs. And on occasion I provide assistance to Tech Support for other help she is giving or her own projects. I also help her clean up and organize, as when she is engrossed in a project, the room gets distressingly cluttered. I have also noticed there are a lot of pictures of A Rank Hero Boy-Vulcan in her room. I know she has great interest in anything to do with him. I have alerted my team mates that there is a great probability of finding me there should I not be in my room or sparring with Spectra.

I know that some have been very pleased with the discovery of the heated pool and have often gone there. I understand that the sensation of hot water is very pleasing to humans (and presumably to Princess Inagaki) and so that they spend a lot of time there. To me, it is simply a low level threat. I am of course water right, with several failsafes to avoid water damage. I could stay in the pool and remain there indefinitely, provided my exterior chassis has no damage. But it is unpleasant. It also reinforces the difference between me and the others of the team. This is troublesome, as it has been made clear that I am not simply an asset, but a hero and individual in my own right. And I should strive to be such. The bath is a reminder that I am different.

Currently I am engaged in preparing the noon meal. Tech Support has recently managed to recover some data. It turns out I was given the knowledge and procedures to cook in over 30 international cuisines, ranging from the common and traditional to the extraordinary decadent. This has been well received, though data corruption has caused some of the recipes to contain errors. On those occasions incorrect ingredients or quantities might be used. The process of correcting this is ongoing. There is a high protein, high energy meal for Miss Hamasaki, made to be hearty and provide the right amount of energy for her to maintain and increase her gains in physical prowess, there are several cakes with elaborate decoration for Miss GreeneBy explicit request, always use Designation Sparkle Rose except when legally obligated Sparkle Rose, vegetarian traditional Buddhist dishes for Miss Fuuko, some meat that Princess Hana herself has procurred for her and Onomakiyaki for Tech Support (who otherwise always orders take-out which is not healthy) . I was using my palmspikes to cut some vegetable when the news came in. I dropped everything and moved out.

"Tech Support. Could you stay here and see if you can find out something about them and send it over to us?"

We arrive speedily, and Miss Fuuko Combat situation, changed to designation Yami immediatley takes step to protect the people around. Good, the prospect of children in danger triggers several high priority protocols, and I might not be able to fully comply with our team leader's instructions if that were to happen. Now what? These people, I know, where heroes once. They didn't operate within the League's protocols, but their purpose were similar. Why then would they do this? Of course, I didn't presume to know, or to understand. Better for me to be ready to support her with additional intel about the situation. I engage a full environment scan, searching for possible weapons, expensive things to be shielded from damage and possible escape routes for the opponent. I noted that Safety Orange seemed to operate some kind of robot. Potentially I could use my EW suite to disrupt it?

Assess the Situation: 2d6+1 9 Ask the Question: Who here is the Most Vulnerable to Me? Take +1 forward if I act on the information.

Shogeton fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Oct 8, 2016

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Freak: +1 | Danger: +2 | Savior: 0 | Superior: +1 | Mundane: -1
Hopeless | Afraid | Insecure | Guilty | Angry
Potential: 0/5

Time - 4:45am
Location - Rainbow Garden, Spectra’s room

My alarm goes off. I promptly throw it against the wall, breaking it into a million little pieces. I groan as I realize what I've done. Tech Support has been getting on my case about doing this. Here comes another lecture…

I take one last look around my room before I leave it. When they asked me what I wanted it to look like, I just said like my then-current room with my parents. Modern, Japanese styling - a (rarely used) computer desk and shikibuton. Some of my favorite books on the wall, and some fight posters of the greats. And if you look closely, promotional posters of my orly two matches. I give them a little tap as I head out the door.

Time - 4:51am
Location - Rainbow Garden, Bathroom

I spray on some deodorant and spit out the last remnants of toothpaste as I tie my hair back into a ponytail. For now, my messy hair is a dazzling white - the new normal - and I'm going to try my best this morning to keep it that way.

Time - 5:26am
Location - Rainbow Garden, Courtyard

My morning laps around the manor completed, now I start the real workout. This is by far my favorite place in here - nobody really seemed interested so I converted some of the worn down features into training areas. Rock garden? Rock lifting! Rose bushes? Obstacle course! I'm trying to get the rest of them out here daily, but so far, only Nik has seemed willing, and that might just be because he has so much yet to learn.

I shrug it off - more for me - as I leap over some low walls I put up near the rhododendrons, then duck under the uneven bars and vault up the 10 foot wall. I hold my hands over my head and make mock cheering noises as if there's a crowd.

Time - 6:47am
Location - Rainbow Garden, Kitchen

Protein shaaaaaaaaaake!

Time - 6:54am
Location - Rainbow Garden, Outer Walls

My cool-down jog around the manor takes me close here to the edge of the grounds. From here, I can hear the noises if the city beyond, cars honking, people chatting.

It almost brings me down. Just thinking about how… how I will never have that kind of life. How it was all taken from me in an instant. Don't get me wrong, I love being powerful, I love being strong. But I can never go back to the real world out there, not anymore.

poo poo, I'm getting emotional and the sun is barely up. Better go start prepping for my day - training with the team, brushing up on current events and looming threats - oh! And trying out that new udon place downtown! I hear they have a special where if you eat 4 bowls, you get a fifth free!

Time - 12:32pm
Location - Rainbow Garden, Pool

I'm halfway through lap 46 when I hear my comm chirping. I quickly swim to the side and hop out, snapping the earpiece on as I go. In a few moments, I'm up to speed - action time!

I quickly bark out orders to the rest add I throw on some clothing - no time to dry my hair… whatever. “Alright guys and gals, let's beat these punks. Anybody know what event is going on at the Convention Center right now? It's probably packed. So - priority one, stay safe. Two, save people. Three, capture as many of these guys as possible. And let's try to limit property damage this time, okay? Anyways, six baddies means this will probably get chaotic fast, so make sure to send updates often and try to target the person your powers work best against.

I wince a little at that last piece of advice - I hope nobody recognizes that I stole it from last night's episode of Mega Zone Power Wrestling. Oh well.

I tie up my final shoelace, then rush out the door. My hair turns a bright ruby red as I take a few steps, then leap clear over the outer wall and land on the rooftop of a nearby apartment building. As I hop over gaps between buildings and exhaust fans, I can't help but start to get hyped for the upcoming fight. Sure, there's nothing like stepping into the boxing ring, but showing up to stop bad guys is a super close second. And I'm the team leader! I still can't believe the rest of them voted for me unanimously. Made me feel good, but also a little pressure. I've never felt like a team player, and now four other people are looking up to me for guidance.

Still, I like the challenge, and as I arrive at the convention center, I can't help but nod as I see Yami already setting up some of her walls, locking out civilians and limiting the damage that could potentially - okay, probably - happen. I give her a nod, “Good initiative!

That done, I turn to the Rainbow Enforcers. “Look, I'm going to make this easy on you. Give up now, and you all get to avoid spending the holidays in traction.

Provoke roll = 12
They all give up, right?

I don't really expect this to work, but hey! You never know! At least it's a fair warning. I've good a secret new move that I'm just dying to try out. Would be a shame to see it stay hidden until the next fight.

Frgrbrgr fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Oct 8, 2016

animedragonfly
Sep 12, 2016

Fre: +2 | Dan: -1 | Sav: +0 | Sup: +2 | Mun: +0
Potential: 1/5 | Conditions: None

The house was woefully underwhelming from what I was used to but I did manage to find a room that was suitable on the first floor that opened out into the courtyard with large double doors that let a lot of light in. The person that had owned that room before had a thing for the traditional Japanese style so it felt more like home than any place else in the Garden. I banished all that mortal gadgets from my room only that communicator remained because I was told that i was not allowed to get rid of that, even the electric lights I replaced those with lanterns and candles .. Well the lights are still there I just don't turn them on. I don't think I will ever get used to all these mortal gadgets. That friend of Nikolas tried to explain the communicators and the messages being sent over them to the other team members but I just didnt get it. I guess its called text messaging, but really If they want to talk to me that badly they know where my room is.

The garden is my favorite place I have set up a short table under a cherry tree and it is the best place to sit and drink my tea. I love it there it feels so calming and if I close my eyes its almost like I'm back in the demon realm until a car honks its horn or the communicator beeps. I tend to keep to myself occasionally Nikolas joins me in the court yard but he just seemed to watch or I see Yami through her window when she lets light in for her pet, or Spectra on one of her runs.. but it doesn't bother me. Our worlds are separate for a reason.

I was sitting in the courtyard leaning against the tree watching the flowers fall when the communicator chirped at me followed by Spectra yelling for everyone to get together

"Six doesn't look like good odds to me " I would mumble to myself then speak more clearly to the rest of the group "I will get myself to higher ground"
I make my way up a fire escape to the building just across the street from the center and settle into a sniper position the best place to be with the bow

These six didn't look like much but perhaps they could have some sort of information I could use.. they do seem to be using gadgets but infused with some form of magic. I wonder where they get that magic from

Assess the situation
<Animedragonfly> .roll 2d6+2
<Platonibot> Animedragonfly: 5 (2d6+2=2, 1)

Just as I got up there and settled into position those huge shadow walls went up and completely distracted me from studying the enemies. My eyes went straight to Yami watching her control the shadows with such ease and it completely distracted me.

(potential marked)

animedragonfly fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Oct 9, 2016

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.

Fre: +1 | Dan:+0 | Sav: -0 | Sup: +2 | Mun: +1
Potential: 0/5 | Conditions: None

The Rainbow Guarden. It wasn't a bad little joint. It could use some modifications here and there. For one thing there was not nearly enough tree houses and rope bridges. That sucked. But the rest of it was kinda cool. As long as that loon Yami didn't goth on everything in spitting distance it would probably remain cool and interesting. By now Yami had probably checked the wardrobe for anything snuck into it. But what she likely didn't know was that the mattress had already been improved. A big adorable glittering bunny sticker had been placed and then the bedding layed back over. It would be a slow burner. Not discovered until Yami had to change the sheets. Sparkle Rose just hoped she was close enough to hear the screams.

Sparkle Rose's room was exactly what you would expect. It was plush and cute and filled to the brim with AWESOME things. And a wardrobe full of adorable, cute, and ~sexy~ outfits. A laptop covered in stickers sits on the bed. Doodles and drawings are scattered all over the place. A set of draws stand on one wall, they were trapped with a jack in the box. There was a secret latch to make the whole thing safe.

A girl had to protect her unmentionables after all. ;p

The rooms occupant was not here. She'd left earlier in the day, there was a big convention at the Neo Central City Convention Center, and as much as Sparkle Rose would love to hang about with Stomptra, she'd much rather be hanging around a bunch of crazy costumed nutjobs. Because gosh they make some pretty amazing costumes! Look at these guys! They're so cute, and well themed and coordinated! So of course Sparkle Rose got a selfie with all six of them! It was actually a really good picture too! Hehehe, sweet! A little shopping here, a few new outfits there! Ahhh, today was awesome! Okay, everyone here except her was a loser! A total collection of Nerf herders and scrub lords!

She got a little buzz on her com. Photos of the six she just got a selfie with... you mean she had to work?! AW MAN!!

She quickly teleported up to the rafters to get a better view of what was going on below her. Oh man! She could totally nail someone with a paint bomb from up here! Hmmm, what to do....?

- - -

11:53 PM A<ArashiOfOrdo3> ArashiofOrdo3 Sparkle Rose - Assess the situation
11:53 PM Y<Yamifenrir> poshpost
11:53 PM A<ArashiOfOrdo3> ArashiofOrdo3 !r 2d6+2
11:53 PM K<Krysmbot> KrysmbotDestroyerOfWorldsAndLoverOfKittens ArashiOfOrdo3, 5+2 = 7

- what here is useful or valuable to me?
- What here is in the greatest danger?

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

The Rainbow Enforcers strike a pose as the five of you emerge, taking up an entire splash page, each of them adding to a ridiculous cheer in turn. Honestly, it's hard to tell if you should be amused or intimidated by the display.

"Ultra Violet~" Chimes Ultra Violet, winking curiously.
"Blood Red," Growls Blood Red, staring menacingly.
"Safety Orange?" Warns Safety Orange, gesturing strangely.
"Neon Yellow..." Cries Neon Yellow, crying openly.
"Forest Green." Notes Forest green, typing distractedly.
"And Ice Blue!!!" Declares Ice Blue, unsheathing his sword dramatically and pointing it at your team.
"And we are! THE RAINBOW ENFORCERS!" They all proclaim.
"And you copied our name," Neon Yellow hastily adds.
"Give it back and get out of town!" Blood Red challenges immediately.
"Or you'll be punished - this we swear!" Ice Blue promises steadfastly.

The con-goers just stare for a couple seconds... and then a series of claps and cheers go up all around! "Awesome!" Declare multiple people simultaneously. "I think they were here last year," you hear someone report. "Well actually, they weren't /always/ the Rainbow Enforcers," another declares authoritatively. It seems a lot of these people can't tell pretend from reality, and it's putting them all in danger!

Or it would be, if Yami hadn't put a Shadow Shield up. All you hear is a series of disappointed groans outside as people miss what they presume is a show, and the sight of these six ready to square off against you - the civilians may be safe (for now) but that doesn't mean all of you are!

When you enter battle against a dangerous foe as a team, add two team to the pool.
● If the leader has Influence over every teammate, add another team.
● If everyone has the same purpose in the fight, add another team.
● If any team member mistrusts the leader or the team, remove a team.
● If your team is ill-prepared or offbalance, remove a team.
Leader is Spectra - please tell me which of those you all think do or do not apply with your post.

Sparkle Rose - You're not kidding - you've got such an amazing vantage point right now, high above everyone else yet still within the confines of the rafters. It's crazy, it's like they didn't even notice that you were anything other than the average cosplayer, so whatever happens is basically their fault. Even within the confines of the Shadow Walls, there's something worth your while... it looks like one of the mostly abandoned booths had several fire extinguishers piled up in the corner for some reason. Good thing, too - these booths (and indeed this whole area) look pretty drat flammable. Still, surely there's something you're scheming up at the moment? What do you do while you still have the element of surprise?

White Dog Princess - Darn, shadow walls suddenly block your line of sight. While it should be possible for a Yokai like you to penetrate the Shadow Barrier fairly effortlessly, especially given that it's your teammate's, you've no idea of what's going on down there until you do - though that's possibly a good thing. From your vantage point (and as the only person outside the barrier) you can tell that the mortals attending this strange gathering are still gathered rather close to what's sure to be a raging battle below you, thinking it some sort of performance. Should the barrier fail, they'll certainly be in immediate danger. What takes priority: warning them, or rushing back to help your team? What do you do?

Nikolas - Your scanners are correct - Safety Orange is certainly the most vulnerable to you, though Forest Green is a close second - your EW suite should be able to disrupt both of their abilities given enough time or near enough proximity. Speaking of, one of them is pairing off against you now, along with an accomplice - it seems both Yellow and Orange are your designated opponents for this engagement. "Lock," begins Safety Orange, only for his robot to materialize and add "AND LOAD." Neon Yellow, for her part, manages to stop crying about all of this for long enough to look at you, the energy whips revolving on her headdress beginning to slice through the air at a substiantial speed. How do you intend to proceed against two targets at once? What do you do next?

Spectra - "Just apologize to everyone here, leave town immediately, and admit you were copying us - and we'll let you go, I swear." Ice Blue's got his sword drawn, and Forest Green seems to be activating his weird floating drones, both of the, prepared to fight you two on one it seems. "I'm coming up with a... ninety seven point six - repeating of course - chance that you lose to us, Spectra." Forest Green declares authoritatively. Going to listen to these bozos and give in to their demands, or show them why they don't mess with you and your team? What do you do now?

Yami - Your walls were certainly successful - no thanks to the teeming hordes outside them, or the chattering villains you're now forced to face off against. Hooray. Looks like you're "lucky" enough to go up against Blood Red and Ultra Violet, and they seem to be on opposite ends of the spectrum concerning you. "Hey there cutie~" Ultra Violet offers with a blown kiss attached, levitating a couple brilliant diamonds from seemingly out of nowhere around him. Blood Red does the same, but with some sinister buzzsaws instead - not as nice. "You messed with the wrong team, and now you're paying the price," she menaces. "Piece by bloody piece." Yikes! Can your shadows obscure their colours, or are you in big trouble now? What do you do?

Rauri fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Oct 13, 2016

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Potential: 0/5 | Conditions: Angry

Are you for real?

That's why they're fighting us? That's their reason? Because of the name? I thought at least it would be because they're like, fallen heroes, who all fell to the dark side or whatever, but they're causing all this trouble because our names are the same? You took time I could be spending with Yuki because you care so much about a stupid name?

"...So lame..." I mutter, under my breath.

"...You're all... so... LAME."

I know I should be careful with my powers, I know the kind of destruction they cause, and I know what would happen if I lost control of myself, but right now? Right now, I don't care. I'm angry- really angry. Is this really how a hero team acts? Like a bunch of clowns? They're not any better than the Blood Ravens, using force to get whatever they want. Was I being lied to this whole time?

Fine, if they want a show of power, I'll show them power.

quote:

<HugzillaAway> rolling to make a TERRIBLE MISTAKE (burn)
<HugzillaAway> !r 2d6+1
<Krysmbot> HugzillaAway, 8+1 = 9
<HugzillaAway> oh, well
<HugzillaAway> that's not too bad!

That means I get 3 burn and a condition. If somebody would like to use a team to turn it into a 10, that would be nice! Otherwise, I'll take the condition Guilty.

I closed my eyes, let out a deep breath, and took a moment to focus. I move my hands in a wave-like motion, and the shadows in the room begin to move closer to me. I can feel the shadows circling around me, I can feel their power, and they are mine to control. They gather behind me, and slowly start to form a giant dark ball. I move my hands as if I am shaping clay, and the ball slowly beings to take shape, changing from a featureless orb, to a giant black cat. This is what I'm good at. This is the only thing I'm good at.

The cat curls up around me, and glares at the two idiots in front of me. I raise up a hand to pet it, "...I d-d-don't care about your s-s-stupid name. You're all a bunch of b-b-b-ullies."

I point at Blood Red (Okay, that name is actually kinda cool), and the shadow cat charges forward, knocking all the booths in it's way. Eh, not like anything important is being lost. The cat lifts up it's giant paw, and swings it down on Blood Red, smacking her hard, and sends her flying right into my wall.

"...And bullies need to be taught a lesson."

quote:

<Hugzilla> Engaging Blood Red
<Hugzilla> !r 2d6+3
<Krysmbot> Hugzilla, 8+3 = 11

Using one burn on Reality Storm, so I role engage using freak. It's going to cause significant collateral damage. Choosing to create an opportunity for my allies, and impress, surprise, or frighten the opposition.

Also, Yami trusts Spectra as team leader.

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Oct 15, 2016

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Freak: +1 | Danger: +3 | Savior: 0 | Superior: +1 | Mundane: -2
Potential: 0/5

(1) Don't have Influence on everybody, (2) purpose stated in last post, (3) up to the rest of you, (4) seems like we're pretty prepared and on-balance

*C-Crack!*

My neck pops loudly as I twist it to the side in response to the display from our enemies. The blue swordsman and green... thingperson seem to be my targets - and I'm more than happy to take on the pair. "See, that's going to be a problem," I say as I give one last stretch with my hands over my head, then follow with a shout, "Because I'm not the kind to apologize for something that's your fault!"

I dash forward as my white hair explodes into a brilliant neon yellow. *Step* I reach over while I pass the display of some hero named Frisblade *Step* who apparently uses a frisbee lined with razor blades *Step* and who lent his weapon to the convention as a promotional stunt *Step* I rip it from its housing on a cardboard cutout of the man *Step* and send it launching towards Forest Green *Step* then I vault over another display *Step* grabbing a tentpole as I go *Step* and twirl it menacingly as I bring it down aimed at Ice Blue's head.

Punch Everyone - charging in without hedging my bets, Danger +1, Mundane -1
09:35 Ferg spectra directly engaging Ice Blue
09:35 Ferg .roll 2d6+3
09:35 Platonibot Ferg: 9 (2d6+3=4, 2)
Trade blows
In a china shop - going to cause significant collateral damage to choose two
Create an opportunity for my allies (Maybe Forest Green is distracted by the frisblade?)
Frighten the opposition

Ice Blue raises his sword to block the strike, but of course I had planned on him to do that. I abandon the tentpole and unleash my real attack. The yellow of my hair suddenly darkens, blossoming into a stunning ruby red, as I push off with my right foot and pivot with my left, spinning around and delivering a brutal kick directly into the ribcage of Blue. Even with his armor on, I can feel it crumple a bit as my foot smashes in, lifting him clear off the ground and sending him flying into subsequent convention displays.

As I lower my foot back to the ground, I tilt my head back and glance at Forest Green, "Yeah... and a 100 percent chance of eating your meals through a straw tomorrow."

Frgrbrgr fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Oct 14, 2016

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

It seems the source of the conflict is disagreement on the designation. The Rainbow Enforcers as opposed to the Rainbow Force. To lose one's name might be hurtful. But if these are heroes, they should still have their function. But names and designations are important to people aren't they? Sparkle Rose insists on using that designation instead of the official name. White Dog Princess has a preference for the designation Princess Hama. It is an odd thing, how people are very particular about their designation, but when it comes to their function, they seem to be a lot more... vague.

The accusation of name plagiarism was understandable, and I was thinking perhaps this might be a case for negotiations, but that was clearly in error, as everyone fought. Again, more proof that designations are very important to humans. I do wonder how it is their fault that we have similar names? Since our team name has been created only recently, the responsibility cannot be with them? Likely I am missing something. For now, all memory capacity should go towards my own two opponents. One close combat opponent, one with ranged capabilities that has a weakness to me. Approach Safety Orange up close, keep the bulk of his robot between me and Neon Yellow.

Tactical planning shows five potential routes, with various degrees of likelihood of suffering an attack or causing collateral damage. But what was the proper value for collateral damage VS personal safety? I detect the noise as Spectra freely tears apart the stands here in order to provide herself for tactical advantage. Very well. Disregard collateral damage, follow priority 1 goal, 'Stay safe'.

I storm forward, the tactical choices having only taken a fraction of a second, and crash in a statue of the Hero Titan, causing the large globe was carrying to topple and start rolling. Pushing it forward, I use it as a mobile cover to approach Safety Orange, crushing over some nearby stands as I do. "While I deny any claims to theft of your name, as we were not aware of you at the time of that choice, I will recognize that your team seems to have more recognition of the Designation 'Rainbow', as a team." I say, my voice the usual, even, friendly cadence.

Then I give the globe a final kick aiming it towards Safety Orange, hoping he'll be tempted to destroy it, and giving me an opportunity to come in close, the spikes shooting out of my palms as I approach.and my EW suites are on standby. "Your actions seem not to match the 'hero' Designation however."

<Shogeton> Going to Directly EnGage Safety Orange
<Shogeton> !roll 2d6+1
<Krysmbot> Shogeton, 9+1 = 10
will Take Something from them (the robot) and Resist and Avoid their blows

The spikes go into the materialized robot, and an internal battle starts that is measured in milliseconds. My EW suite against his firewalls. The battle is soon mine. New commands, new overrides, disengaging old protocols. I feel the other mind resist. It is inferior to mine, but... sentient. As I land on the ground behind him, my spike still in its bulk, I can detect several subroutines trying to regain control. I know the feeling of having your own systems turn again your prime functions would be... deeply unpleasant. I wonder if it is against heroic protocol to do it? But then again, is mind control worse than causing severe health damage? Free will seems to be important, but this robot has to obey Safety Orange. If I enforce my will on someone who was already subject to another's will, is it then allowed?

Tactically however, the situation is now improved. Instead of three against one, it's now two against two. And I am now standing behind Safety Orange's robot, which I hope Neon Yellow will not wish to damage.

Nikolas follows the team's orders, and he does trust Spectra

Shogeton fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Oct 13, 2016

animedragonfly
Sep 12, 2016

There was a soft grumble as I found myself on the wrong side of that shadow wall

"loving hell" I would mumble to myself and start back down the fire escape. That was when I noticed the mortals just standing around gawking. They were going to get hurt if Yami's barrier came down, not like that would normally bother her but they were suppose to 'help' people .. That was what Asclepia said .. that I was suppose to be a good guy here or they wouldn't help me. So I had to grit my teeth and try and shoo them away.

"HEY! can you not see there is a fight going on.. Flee back to your homes Mortals before someone is injured" I yelled down to then then disappeared into the barrier after the rest of the group.

[21:12] <Animedragonfly> provoke people to go away
[21:13] <Animedragonfly> !roll 2d6+2
[21:13] <Krysmbot> Animedragonfly, 7+2 = 9

If they listened they listened.. If not then .. well the mortals were just too stupid to be helped. She needed to get back to them. In a way this group was like her pack, people she had at least some connection to and needed to protect, and it was my duty to do so.

animedragonfly fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Oct 14, 2016

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.

Wow, look at the chaos down below. They're all teaming up two on one? There was a very dirty joke hidden somewhere in there. And Sparkle Rose would explore that line of through further. But there were japes to be had! Japes involving fire extinguishers! Japes involving illusions. Japes involving putting some colour on Yami, because god only knows she needed help. With a quick little pop, Sparkle Rose bamfed over to the booth and scooped up the first foam extinguisher she could find, porting back up to the her lofty perch. Okay. We are now armed. Now step two...

Ehehehehehehe

Starting with a flurry of illusions, Sparkle Rose rained glitter all over Yami. She crafted a fake version of herself Leaning on her sholder.

"Aww, Yami! Ultra bad-taste is right! You're so cute when you stammer like that! Now if only we could make you dress cutely as well! And not like a creepy weirdo! Gosh!" She danced away and blew a cheeky raspberry. "Got a little challenge for you. If you manage to go the whole fight without losing control, then I won't edit your entire wardrobe for the next week! Sounds good right? Well, better get on it!"

- - -
Spending 1 team to give Yami +1 to her Burn roll. Inspiring her to put in a little extra effort so that SR won't share her superior fashion sense.

10:48 PM A<ArashiSleeping> ArashiofOrdo3 Sparkle Rose - Are you watching closely (+1 from assess)
10:48 PM !r 2d6+3
10:48 PM K<Krysmbot> ArashiSleeping, 5+3 = 8
- you confuse them for some time
- you avoid further entanglement
- - -

She pirouettes and points to the purple person. "And as for you! You might wanna get some situational awareness! After all... ~I'm behind youuuuuuu...!!!~" A sudden presence behind Ultra Dumbface causes them to spin around and find...! Nothing. This was because Sparkle Rose was counting too three high up above. She teleported down to be to the right of Violet! Letting lose right into their face with a blast from the extinguisher just as they turn around! They looked so surprised! Sparkle Rose however was not giving them a chance. She ported right back up to the rafters. Trying to get a sense of what her next move would be.

....like dropping it from this height onto the floor. Now THAT would be dramatic!

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Available Team: 2

The convention attendees, for the most part, seem to think that White Dog Princess is telling the truth, with the vast majority beginning to move away from the battle at a rapid hustle. A select few however seem to think she's just trying to sell the performance being put on for their benefit. "TURN THE SHADOWS OFF!" Someone helpfully suggests at the top of his lungs, while someone else yells "WE ALL KNOW IT'S FAKE!" Yikes - it seems some people just can't be helped.

Inside Yami's Shadow Barrier however, the Rainbow Enforcers continue their Intellectual Property Dispute with the Rainbow Force! With both sides inflicting significant collateral damage, there's oodles of priceless nerd swag being lost forever, along with several scared civilians hiding in one of the stalls at the barrier's edge - but more importantly, an incredibly cool looking fight, carefully illustrated over half a dozen pages full of poses and energy beams!

Nikolas - As you manage to seize control of his robot, Safety Orange looks confused, then bewildered, then shocked, then distraught. "Noooo! Big O, c'mon buddy, you gotta respond!" (He marks Afraid). He takes a couple of wild and furious swings at you with his gauntlets, but it's obvious he's not willing to come even remotely close to striking his Robot (which he seems to perceive as some sort of valued treasure or good pet, which do you think is more accurate?) and consequently comes nowhere close to hitting you. Neon Yellow, for her part, doesn't look like she wants to hurt the Robot either - putting her hand on her teammate's shoulders, she speaks to you between small sobs. "Please just give him Big O back, he needs it!" Her electric hair tendrils start to vibrate even faster, visibly shooting off sparks as she regards you wearily. What do you think of her display? What do you do next?

White Dog Princess - You've done all you can for those mortals - now it's time to defend your pack team! As you descend through the barrier, it looks like things are in full swing - stalls are ripped up and damage is obvious as your teammates fight, outnumbered but not outmatched. Right now you've got line of sight on basically everybody, and no one sees you coming. Which adversary looks most vulnerable to you, and which ally most looks like they could use your support? What do you do next?

Spectra - Ice Blue may not be downed for good, but there's no way he's recovering from that for at least a minute or so with how he's still trying to peel himself off the floor - which should be more than enough time to take down Forest Green, right? (He marks Insecure.) Speaking of him, it looks like he may be reconsidering his calculations... though, he's both seemingly destroyed Frisblade's weapon, and has a dozen floating drones that are all locked on to you, emitting a rapid barrage of lasers your way! (Take a powerful blow) "Brains beat brute strength!" It sounds like he's mostly trying to convince himself of that, and he's entirely focused on you - so provided you can weather his attacks, here's your chance. What do you do next?

Yami - Blood Red's blades come spinning up to defend her, but shadows don't bleed - they can however, with sufficient motivation and magic, pounce upon short Red-themed villains, as you've just demonstrated. She's sent flying along with a few stall's worth of merchandise, rebounding off your wall with a smacking noise nearly as loud as her grunt of pain from the exchange. "Ughhhh!" Looks like you both now know that Black beats Red! (She Marks Hopeless) Sadly, one of those buzzsaws she threw earlier still manages to reach you - or does it? (Take a Powerful Blow). Ultra Violet's distracted, and Blood Red's just trying to regain her footing - got any other tricks up your sleeves for about now? What do you do next?

Sparkle Rose - "Darling, I~ - BWHA!" Turns out Ultra Violent didn't like that very much. Well, you've set everything up - Ultra Violet's looking about wildly for you, clearly confused for at least a moment as he tries to scrape extinguisher-goop off his face, but you get the sense he's going to go back to trying to hit Yami if you don't do something soon. Also - do you actually think Yami will manage that challenge you imposed on her, or were you just teasing? The stage is set, so show everyone your opening act - what do you do next?

Rauri fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Oct 18, 2016

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Potential: 1/5 | Conditions: Angry

Hm. Did I go too far? Nah, she'll be fine, I think. A few broken bones don't matter that much, anyways. Oh, right, I should do something about that buzzsaw heading my way. I wave my hand up, and make a big shadow hand pop up from the ground in front of me. The hand grabs the buzzsaw with two fingers, stopping it in it's place. That was disappointingly easy.

quote:

<Hugzilla> Taking a powerful blow
<Hugzilla> !r 2d6+1
<Krysmbot> Hugzilla, 3+1 = 4
Marking potential.

Hm, what should I do with the buzzsaw now? Maybe I can throw it back at Blood Red, use her own weapon against her. Oh, oh, I can say a cool line while I'm doing it, something like... "I hate to cut in. Heh. Or wait, what about "I guess you aren't cut out for this job!".

"....Heh...."

Sorry to kill your buzz. You never saw that coming.

"...Heh.... Heh.... Heh..... Hehehehehehehehehe."

....I'm doing the thing where I laugh at my own internal jokes again. I should stop doing that.

Where was I? Oh right, the saw. Yea, I don't think I actually need it. They're jerks, but I don't want to kill them, I'll just make the hand flick it away. Right, I should probably press the advantage now, or whatever, don't give Blood Red a chance to breath, and knock her out when I have the chance. Alright, I just gotta- wait. Are those people?

Ugh, are you for real? I made this barrier so I'd keep those annoying jerks outside of the fight! I should ignore them, focus on finishing Blood Red off, but- ugh, Spectra said saving civilians is a priority, and she is the leader, so I might as well do something. Fine, I'll just reshape the wall.

quote:

Using 2 burns to use Overcharge, which means I take an automatic 10+ for unleashing my powers.

I have to use my full concentration on this. Making the wall and maintaining it is hard enough, but reshaping it, changing it, that's even harder. I create a new wall in front of them, and lower the wall behind them. There, they should be safe, I think, unless there's more trapped idiots around.

I collapse to my knees. Ugh, that-that took a lot more out of me than I thought. I'm exhausted, and I can barely stand. My head is spinning and my breathing got a lot heavier. I forgot how much effort it took to keep control of my powers. I just need a moment to breath, and not lose consciousness. Maybe Blood Red will cut me a break?

"....Heh...."

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Oct 18, 2016

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Freak: +1 | Danger: +3 | Savior: 0 | Superior: +1 | Mundane: -2
Potential: 1/5

08:31 Ferg spectra take a powerful blow
08:31 Ferg .roll 2d6
08:31 Platonibot Ferg: 4 (2d6=2, 2)
Marking potential

11:41 Ferg spectra directly engage forest green
11:42 Ferg .roll 2d6+3
11:42 Platonibot Ferg: 12 (2d6+3=5, 4)
11:42 Ferg this is too easy

I smile as Ice Blue moans from under the pile of broken tables and cardboard cutouts, but the joy is shortlived as a laser shoots from out of nowhere and scorches a spot just inches from where I was just standing. Forest Green! His laser bots fly around me in perfect formation, clearly intending a synchronized assault. I take a wide stance as they start to rotate faster and faster around me. I frown - I'll be the first to admit that ranged attackers usually have an advantage over me - but this guy can attack me from pretty much any angle he wants to, and can stay safely out of reach from my punches. If I want to get out of this unscathed, there's only one real option. I just need to memorize their pattern - and fast!

I drop down lower into my stance and brace for their shots. In a flash, they start to unload rapidly, sending lasers my way in a stunning display of firepower. But I'm fast - too fast! - and with leaps and bends, I manage to dodge every shot. The bots spin up faster, but now I know their attack pattern - don't think you can use the same attack on me twice, Green! Their second salvo is just as deadly, but this time, I'm jumping higher and flipping faster, and my plan soon becomes clear.

Boom!

Forest Green stares in shock as one of his bots explodes in mid-air. I smile wickedly, "You better work on your programming, Green - friendly fire's a bitch." He snarls and waves his hand, sending the drones into a bigger frenzy. But their final attack is two attacks too late, as my spinning and flipping causes them to only unload on themselves. I grin as the last machine falls to the ground with a satisfying crunch. Green looks at me in honest disbelief. I spin my arm as I walk towards him slowly, "Brains beat brute strength? Sure. But if you think that's all I am, you've got a lot of learning to do."

I reach him and flick him in the forehead, "Come on, got anything better than that?"

Take something from them - all of his bots
Surprise your opposition

Frgrbrgr fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Nov 19, 2016

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

(The picture here is a frontal picture of Big O, with Nikolas standing behind him, one spiked hand still in his back, looking slightly down, with the hair covering his eyes)

The reaction is swift and immediate. The moment this robot seems to be in danger, their confidence fails. He is clearly a treasure to him, and to the group as a whole. I can sense the robot's subroutines redoubling their futile efforts against me as he is aware of them. Futile, because in intelligence, electronic warfare, the ability to operate independently and numerous other ways, I can detect that I am far superior.

Why then is he a precious treasure and am I recycled garbage?

Not that the rest of the Rainbow Force don't appreciate me. I feel very welcome and accepted by them. But it is not the same. It's not like Big O is feeling. His whole reason of being, his whole function is in protecting and helping Safety Orange, and in serving that purpose, he is loved and appreciated. My own purpose is self-written code, a purpose taken because I encountered the others and I know I have programming that drives me to save children, and this purpose seemed to match well with that. I could rewrite it any time I choose to. (It's freedom. It's supposed to be good.) How could I ever gain the same trust, the same look as Big O.

I suppose that is the answer. A well maintained little sedan is more precious than an expensive car with a broken steering wheel.

I am suffering distress. Options mark themselves to deal with it. I know I could do permanent damage to Big O. I shut down that thought process. It would be cruel and pointless. Big O is not the cause of my distress. My own defects are. And this is not the point to dwell on them. I reboot some programs for a fresh perspective, though some things are written to hard disk.

... (Second picture, almost the same, but Nikolas eyes are visible and staring at his opponents with a cold look.

They are all but offering surrender. They are tapping out. One should never tap out, least of all a hero. I have made a singular, successful attack. I have them at a disadvantage, and I know my teammates seem to gain the upper hand as well. But they are barely trying anything. Simply pleading with me. I am not certain what the judgement is on the worthiness of starting this fight for the reasons they had. Perhaps they felt it justified. But I know from Spectra that if you give up so quickly, you had no business starting the fight in the first place.

"This is all the fight that is muster? You have no business being here. Clearly you wish to simply walk around looking imposing in colourful outfits. You do not have the determination needed to be a hero. Or fight one." I point to the party outside. "Walk around in fancy outfits like the others outside, but do not pretend to be heroes. And if you are no heroes, there is no naming conflict either. Drop your weapons. Sit down to wait for authorities. No serious harm was done, so your punishment might be light once you surrender, and I will return your all too dangerous toy disarmed, but unharmed. Your costumes look acceptable. Perhaps accept a new designation as costume maker for next year."

My voice is cold and hard. I know the distress still affects my bearing, but if these people are going to 'tap out' I have no desire in fighting them.

Trying to make them give up, mostly Safety Orange, but Neon Yellow is there too.
<Shogeton> Nikolas Provoking Safety Orange (and maybe Neon Yellow)
<Shogeton> .roll 2d6+1
<Platonibot> Shogeton: 11 (2d6+1=5, 5)

Not sure if this counts as embodying the 'Do not Tap Out Lesson? if it does, raising Superior to +2, Lowering Savior to 0

Shogeton fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Oct 18, 2016

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.

Okay, step one. Massive tick. Perfect execution. Now, step two was a little harder. It required, perfect timing, aim, and a total grasp of physics.

Alright, she was going to drop a fire extinguisher on his head.

It would hurt, a lot. But, on the plus side, he'd never see it coming!

- - -

6:23 PM A<ArashiOfOrdo3> ArashiofOrdo3 Sparkle Rose Directly Engage Ice Blue
6:23 PM S<ShootaBoy> no
6:23 PM A<ArashiOfOrdo3> ArashiofOrdo3 !r 2d6
6:23 PM K<Krysmbot> ArashiOfOrdo3, 9 = 9
- Impress, frighten, or Supprise

- - -

Sparkle hung on the edge for a few moments. Lined up the shot, and dropped it. Watching the heavy metal object fall through the air. Until it landed with a resounding *Clang*! On Blue's head.

It was of course an illusion.

Sparkle Rose would never do something so dangerous as actually dropping something like that on someone unless she absolutely knew they could take it. Hell, the costume might be made of cardboard for all she knew. But the brain didn't know the difference. And sometimes. Something being psychosomatic was all you needed.

Hopefully Yami knew that she was having a laugh with her. Some friendly banter between team mates.

Also she was totally serious.

But better that Yami didn't realise it. God only knows what would happen if she actually stated panicking at the thought of Holly pinking up everything in her room!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

animedragonfly
Sep 12, 2016

Now there was finally a moment to look around and see the 'rainbow enforcers' fighting in their full glory. They were.. unimpressive and clearly nor worth my respect.

Spectra seemed to have things under control on her end with one down and struggling to get back up and another she was in hand to hand with.

Nikolas had his two pretty well subdued.

That just left the two on Yami and Sparkle Rose.

They were not doing as well as the others and there was a slight twinge in me when I saw the red one shoot those disks at her.. I pulled my bow from my back and fired an arrow off at the Red one hoping to pull a bit of attention from Yami

[21:00] <Animedragonfly> engage blood red
[21:00] <Animedragonfly> !r 2d6-1
[21:00] <Krysmbot> Animedragonfly, 6-1 = 5

• Locked thread